Doggo's random car collection

Yeet!

Waiting for other bodies to continue Cabart-Danneville Automobile, I’m making random cars, that I can’t do with my main company: Muscle, light sports car, big GT, econobox, supercar, and all…

To introduce this thread, I present you… THE COBALT, 427 D E S P A C I T O

It’s not a dream m’ladies, this :b:ig :b:oi has a 7.0L V8 of 224 HP!! A pure concentration of mucle and rib.

Cobalt - 427 Despacito.car (55.9 KB)
(updated with 98 leaded)

I’m working on an old Italian sportscar too, but I’m stuck on the design, I think I will post it this week.

14 Likes

I dont like despacito memes. but, This car : Y U M

1 Like

One of the better-looking classic muscle cars on this forum for sure, but needs more power. A 7L OHV V8 should develop around 300 horsepower or so - 214 is decidedly insufficient for such a high-displacement engine. And having taken a closer look at it, I’ve just realized that the cast log headers are to blame - they’re too restrictive for high-performance engines and should be swapped for tubular headers. Also, 91RON unleaded in 1966 is usually a waste of unused compression ratio - 98RON (leaded) fuel would have been more era-appropriate. Other than that, a solid choice for muscle car fanatics everywhere.

1 Like

Oh right forgot the fuel was leaded!
For the headers and the engine displacement it’s made on purpose, I wanted a shitty engine with an high tuning potential, when just changing headers is giving power, and to make it cheaper to buy. Lots of murican cars developed around 200hp for a big displacement.
It goes over 200 km/h so I think it’s ok for the era, isn’t it?

PS: with the fuel update the car develops now 224 hp

That’s exactly what makes many old, big-displacement american V8s suffer IRL too… Any type of headers will make them breathe much more freely, the stock manifolds are often to compare with a piece of square tubing…

2 Likes

I finished my Italian old sportscar! (1958)
It has a smol V12, it’s unreliable, expensive, and with stupid quality points everywhere…Well, it’s a Ferrari!
I present you: The GIBERTO Perno V12

It’s a 2.8 Liters V12, so yeah, it’s small and doesn’t have so much torque! But for less than 1100kg I guess it’s ok ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I wait the tomorow update to test it and do a better suspension set, then I’ll drop the file of the car :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hehe it oversteer alot, even with a trailer.

2 Likes

Well well well, it’s been a long time!
And I made a megaton of shitcar since the last time!

Let’s begin with a little company I made: DONGER
It’s McLaren like on the design, a british supercar company aswell!

DONGER Superlight

425HP, 867kg, and fcking hard to drive. Scores are Dalluha
Donger - Superlight.car (33.3 KB)

DONGER Scroncher

The ancestor from 1987, This one is easy to drive with 458hp for 1550kg
Donger - Scroncher.car (32.5 KB)

DONGER Losbster

This one scores at Dalluha too.
1594kg and 733hp. High drivability.
Donger - Lobster.car (37.4 KB)

Now let’s introduce another small company I made: Banthaar. I have 3 models for this one, I’ll present only 2 for now, because the 3rd is participating to thecarlover’s sportscar challenge.

Banthaar Galiper V8

Almost 300hp for 1536kg, I think I made a well drivable car, try it!
Banthaar - Galiper V8.car (39.4 KB)

There is a bug in automation, the fenders reset all the time, Idk why, they are normally larger.

#Banthaar RZ-X

A super GT, 586hp and 1433kg. Not the most beautiful I made, but probably the quickest. I made 0.5sec better than the Donger Lobster on the automation test track, who should be faster thant the RZ-X on the paper.
This one scores at Dalluha.
Banthaar - RZ-X.car (36.1 KB)

Now let’s introduce some random cars.

I saw some of you enjoyed the Despacito 427. Say hello to Despacito 2 now.
314hp and 1700kg, it’s way better than Despacito 1. It’s the same engine, but an enhanced version 10 year later.
Cobalt - Despacito 2.car (39.3 KB)

The Manko OOF

962kg and 190hp, IMO this one is meh
Manko - Oof.car (27.5 KB)

Kikimatsu TSR and TSR Rally

2 trims, a normal and a Rally
Kikimatsu - TSR.car (35.4 KB)
Kikimatsu - RALLY.car (39.2 KB)

Basically a bad looking subaru, the handling is not very good but not bad at all. The rally trim is fun because it swipes everytime (offroad tires yo)

Gronolt Manta

A Gordini like French car.
A shitty 72hp for 800kg, rear engine.
Gronolt - Manta .car (36.7 KB)

Oh yeah, there is a rally version!
4 more kg, and 67 more hp!
Gronolt - Manta Rally.car (40.7 KB)

Jackson McQueen Croot V8

Clearly not an Aston!
It’s a GT who’s scoring at Dalluha. 500 hp for 1800kg.
One of my favourite car I designed!
Jackson McQueen - Croot V8.car (52.6 KB)

The Track :b:OI

Well the name says it, it’s a kitcar for the track! 1143kg, 230hp. Just fun and high drivability.
Buckle - Track BOI.car (21.3 KB)

That’s all for now, I hope you’ll enjoy them if you drive them! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

There’s a car company with TSR on it… Sorry, it’s mine…

I think since it’s not a brand name and only a model name it’s fine. There’s like 70 different GTI’s for sale from different brands! :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not like I was running a company with your brand name. I made a random car with the most random name as possible by rolling my head on the keyboard, it wrote TSR.

2 Likes

It’s ok…

I guess me and you (Master Doggo) are in quite a competition
however since I only have 3 absololute artficats of cars you will win the economy war

oof

11 Likes

What?

3 Likes

we may be in abit of competition but you are more likely to win due to having more stuff for sale

I’m not sure I undersrand, which competition ? Which car to sell ? It’s just my random car collection, not necessarly the cars I spend enough time on it as my company thread.

3 Likes

my random car collection has less cars!

Yeah may be, but we’re not in competition, chill…

Let me present you after such a long time on this thread ,my neo-retro Franco-German supercar, the CROISIER 2² V8
Made out of carbon, 988kg and a 496hp 4444cc V8.

8 Likes