Engine swaps-what do you like?and where would you put it?

rejsa.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7 … sc&start=0 (sorry, in swedish, but the pictures say a lot)

BMW M5 V10 in a Lotus Exige.

2 Likes

2ZZ-GE in a toyota prius

I’d build a RB24DE out of an RB20 block, RB25 pistons and RB26 ITB’s and install it into either a Sileighty, Z31 200ZR-II or S30 240Z :geek:

Your username requires you to run on E100 ethanol.

[quote=“Sayonara”]

Your username requires you to run on E100 ethanol.[/quote]

In Aus we have RON98 petrol and a special E85 (85% Ethanol) blended petrol. Where I live I’d need to run the 98 Octane fuel as the E85 isn’t easily available in my area! :confused:

But, yes, I would indeed heed the requirements of my username and use the best fuel available!!! :sunglasses: :ugeek: :sunglasses: :ugeek: :sunglasses:

Electric AE86 or Cappuccino for sake of electric cars.

NOOOOOO… Save the AE86’s for those of us who like petrol! :open_mouth: :astonished: :open_mouth: :astonished: :open_mouth:

Use KE70’s or Corona’s for your evil electric power!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

RB26DETT on A Lancia(preferably the Delta Integrale).Let see how fast this go…

Rolls-Royce Vulture. In any car…

1 Like

What about an RB26DETT in an old C110 Skyline that would be so awesome!!!

One more thing,how about 3.4L H6/Boxer 6(Porsche 991) to a Subaru impreza GC8D…They are Similar in Engine form

Not really worth doing, given that the Subaru EZ30D and EZ36D will bolt straight onto the existing transmission and don’t require custom mounts.

On the other hand, Subaru engines regularly find their way into old Porsches and Volkswagens. Cheap, reliable, powerful, easy to get parts for.

NOOOOOO… Save the AE86’s for those of us who like petrol! :open_mouth: :astonished: :open_mouth: :astonished: :open_mouth:

Use KE70’s or Corona’s for your evil electric power!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]
Heard 86’s the lig… wait, KE70 has lighter curb weight than the 86? :astonished: :astonished:

Then screw 86s, KE70s are slightly better considering the curb weight :slight_smile:

[quote=“Urbanliner”]Heard 86’s the lig… wait, KE70 has lighter curb weight than the 86? :astonished: :astonished:

Then screw 86s, KE70s are slightly better considering the curb weight :slight_smile:[/quote]

Yay! Then it’s a win/win for everyone!!!

The 6A13TT on an Evo… Push it to 700HP

I thought that the 4G63T would make 700HP more readily (and more reliably too!) than the 6A13TT… :confused:

But if you did do this swap, I’d take your 4G63 plus a spare EVO drivetrain and make an FTO Evolution out of them!

Right now, if I could afford it, I would like to put a 5 liter Coyote in my Vic

A 1000HP 3S-GTE on a FWD EP70 Starlet

Even with an LSD installed that car would be undriveable!! :open_mouth:

Just install a FWD BEAMS 3SGE in it; plenty of power but not enough to overwhelm the chassis!!! :laughing:

Even with an LSD installed that car would be undriveable!! :open_mouth:

Just install a FWD BEAMS 3SGE in it; plenty of power but not enough to overwhelm the chassis!!! :laughing:[/quote]

That would be the craziest Starlet in the world if it has LSD!