Ensō [tuner]

https://i.imgur.com/zdaPoji.png

The moment when the mind is free to let the body create.
The incompleted circle allowing for movement and development as well as the perfection of all things.
The beauty of imperfection.

Situated on the steep mountain slopes of Girona since the mid-70s, Cavallera had made this their home. By the late end of the next decade they broke had out of their ownership with a successful motorsport foundation in a time of economic prosperity around the world. The engineers at Cavallera had been making cars and engines for almost 30 years at this point. This expansion of the company meant that many of the engineers and designers not only put together the cars but also raced. A few people were so driven by their passion that they even committed their free time to it as a hobby alongside working full-time at an automobile company. Two particular young men, a junior test driver and an engineer, Xavier (Xavi) Llobet and Rocco Martell formed Enso, starting it off as a bodyshop company that only worked with BMMAs, Znopresks and Erins. As time passed, they built a comprehensive portfolio of pieces, establishing themselves as tuners and designers that didn’t just tune or tinker, but rather made art, sculptures meant for motion.

Dossier

DEBUT: 1991 Pikes Peak

Erin Lomaron.

8th October 1995 (Malaga) - 9th of October (Athens) // Great Automation Run

BMMA Dolphine (mk3) RX.
6th place finish.
I’ll do something one day but I absolutely cba to PS something from Kee at this point.

8th March 2018

Zeta XSX. Stance.

21st October 2018 // SEMA

Ode to the Power of Deus.
The 200mph Erin Tauga.

17 Likes