It is 2016 and Dremmer and Sons a family run funeral business are looking for a new vehicle to add to their fleet. They currently are using a converted sedan but would like something that has been propose built. Being a solemn day it is key that people in the vehicle are comfortable, as well as uninterrupted by noise.
For the owners of Dremmer and Sons they are looking for a car that is reliable, safe, practical and stylish. It goes without saying that the car will need a good load capacity given the purpose that it will be used for.
To make sure the vehicle is suitable there have been a number of requirements that have been laid out:
- Minimum body length of 5 metres
- A minimum safety of 50
- The vehicle must able able to seat 5
- Maximum engineering time on the engine of 36 months
- Maximum engineering time on the trim of 36 months
- Minimum top speed of 85mph to make sure that it can reach highway speeds
- It must do 0-100kph in under 15 seconds
- Must cost less than $30,000 (0% markup)
- Minimum load capacity of 200kg
- Must be body type: wagon, SUV, MPV
- Variant and Trim year must be 2016 or earlier
- 91 RON fuel only
The decision on which vehicle to go with will be made on the following criteria, if it is not stated then it is classed as not important for the purchase of the vehicle.
- Reliability - for whole car
- Engine Quietness
- Load capacity
- Fuel economy
Please submit either in your post or via PM, please format the name of the vehicle in the following way:
FFAF - [Car Name]
The deadline is Friday 26th October 9pm UK time which can be found at this countdown
If you submit early and it does not comply I will try my best to inform you of your mistakes so you can fix.
If you spot any errors or issues please let me know, good luck