Green Hell Lap Times

Yep, right now I’ll take anything.

Beware, new balancing coming through soon so leaderboard will have to start from scratch! Once I’m confident no further changes are forthcoming I’ll make some proper classes.

[quote=“strop”]Yep, right now I’ll take anything.

Beware, new balancing coming through soon so leaderboard will have to start from scratch! Once I’m confident no further changes are forthcoming I’ll make some proper classes.[/quote]

sweet, I can’t wait to see your new set of rules and classes.

Here’s the AMW Hydra’s time, with exactly the same setup as in the Super Go Karts tournament:

Damn, that’s 4 tenths faster than my rapier…

Noble PII GT-1S

As of this post all previous times belong to previous builds, thus with the new calculations being so different, all the times have been reset. Furthermore I’ll be following the same set of rules as the new Airfield rules. Once these have been finalised, I’ll update the original post to reflect those and start organising things in a similar fashion.

Here’s a prototype class time. I figure 2016 is now allowed for track times?

Absolutely, I’m a bit disorganised ATM, so let me amend my OP, then I’ll start putting the times up. It’ll be similar to the Airfield list.

Matoyama Motors XL-2B Ultimate

This is the another variant of XL-2B which have the Airfield record among production car
It is purely optimized for race or time attack.

So I take it that entry would be considered race category, yes?

yes.

Okay. Data has been updated, but right now I’m looking to see if it is possible to embed Google sheets onto this board. It’ll make data entry a fair bit easier if so.

I’ll be working on my newest build tonight. I might be able to send in some times for the rest of my projects too.

K.I.T.

I apologise for the lack of updates to this list. I simply haven’t been able to keep up everything as of late, so the last four or five entries have not been put on the list. Plus, now that we have an open beta, everything’s set to change once more!

behold a v12 turbo :smiley:

That’s an open beta build, which means I can’t put it on the same leaderboard (note: you’re currently probably at a disadvantage compared to stable build). I’m going to wait until next stable build before updating the list any further, else there’d be no point.

that just hit me like downforce but ok i will wait

Here’s my car :slight_smile:

P.S:And I have an offer… how about to add the new class of typical road cars that runs around 7:59-9:10?

hers my Tiapan. Open Beta but still impressive

@XenoYparxi The new round of betas is about to start, so the times are going to be unstable, hence all leaderboards are on hold for a few weeks!

Also Prequel fan hell yeah

@Darkshine5 A '94 body and an '82 engine modernised, that’s quite good indeed. But see above for why I’m not updating the board just yet.