Komodo Motors - Roviro

because it’s an auto. and i wouldn’t say 15km/l gas guzzling? that’s about 35 US MPG?

except maybe the Topher. yes, that is somewhat on purpose, the AFR is a bit richer, for more power but not sacrificing drivability.

Ah, my bad, I didn’t notice the unit, I thought it was not km/l, but l/100km :slight_smile: That way it’s not a guzzler at all.

#####*MASSIVE reveal ahead

now where do i start. i guess, let’s start with more boring but neccesary ones, and build up from there

#LOWLIS

powered by the
####LB series
this one has a 1.2L inline 3 with 5 valves per cylinder
code name 12DMP-L

so how cheap is cheap??
O trim → $11700
P trim → $13300

the economical car. both in price, and running costs. available in 2 trims. O and P
O for the basic one , P for more standard interior

no it’s not fast, no the handling is not that good, neither is it comfortable, and it was never meant to be. it’s an economic city car. it’s practical, it’s cheap to buy, cheap to run, easy to handle, it’s reliable. and you know us and what is our “Reliable” standards are right?

Lowlis.zip (31.3 KB)

1 Like

#CIANT

all the cars are powered by the MC Series engine
starting with the lowest trim

##Klass

##Lusika

##The Engine

##Maesal

##The Engine

##Nausil

##The Engine

let’s talk about the prices

Klass : $16000
Lusika : $17900
Maesal : $20100
Nausil : $24200

the Klass and the Lusika is the entry level sedans. enough power with good economy, and more than acceptable prices.
Maesal is the mid level sedan. it’s more significantly more premium than the trims below it. with more power and more control, but still in the more than acceptable price range
Nausil is the flagship of this line. it’s borderline luxury on the interior, fitted with even bigger an even bigger capacity engine. it has all the things that you need, most of the things and you want, and none of the things that you don’t

Ciant.zip (66.7 KB)

5 Likes

#Akba Star

powered by
#HD series
##42DDI

Price: $25300

another competitor in the crowded utility car market. we felt like nothing in the market was good enough for our uses. so we decided to make one ourselves. both for the market and ourselves to use

Akba.zip (21.7 KB)

4 Likes

3 words for this one : AMERICAN MUSCLE SPIRIT

#Naga Braste

powering the beast : 8.2L of Pure Torque monster
#SM
##82MOMP

Price : $28000

Big Block engine :ballot_box_with_check:
Big Muscle body :ballot_box_with_check:
cheap prices :ballot_box_with_check:
absurdly godly handling :ballot_box_with_check:
what are you waiting for? don’t let your inner American piss themselves

Naga.zip (24.0 KB)

4 Likes

last but not least. this is our new and coming flagship car. it is the successor of the “Serba” that came out in 2006

#Triba SS

the monster powerhouse that power the gentle beast of the car:
#GS
##80DDITT-S

do we really have to say anything about the car?

Triba.zip (33.7 KB)

8 Likes

6 Likes

what kind of markup is this? seems absurdly cheap

2 Likes

Is call Indonesia manufacturing :smile:

2 Likes

From what I know of the Indian market, the cars make comparable levels of power (I mean plus/minus 10hp) but cost 5k dollars less…

Yeah but Indonesians still want to live in event of a crash.

4 Likes

this thing still genuinely worries me that it’s in production

all the worst Indian crashes I’ve seen are in this, and it’s like practically made of 2cm thick low quality sheet metal

ahem… this thing got 0 stars, and it’s on my driveway.
no we don’t want to live :stuck_out_tongue:

also that markup… i thought i posted a screenshot of the market tab above?

edit: oops, i posted it on the paris motor show thread

Lol they dead for sure, see that epic whiplash and faceplant and crush injury.

I wonder what safety level that car would score in Automation… And what a rating if 40 correlates to…

3 Likes

That I’ve always wondered about, what safety ratings in game compare to real life scores?

3 Likes

#GOING ELECTRIC

##Komodo Lectro (Hybrid CUV)

as long as the company stands, we have been able to make an economy car that provides good eonomy and low emissions to pass all the rules and standards. but in the last decade, that is not enough anymore. our competitors are passing us by with their electric and hybrid cars. it is undeniable that these hybrid vehicles are really efficient, more efficient that we make our engines to do, without resorting to super expensive and exotic methods and materials.

this is a fully new experience to us, as so many new ways and possibility in designing the car opens up, it is our first electric vehicle, it may not be the best, but it just shows what could be coming in the future.

##Lectro Dario

it has so many new design features we can’t do in normal cars

First off, no engine transmission whatsoever. the ICE is only acting as a generator for the electric motor, thus, the weight added by the 15KwH battery plus the electric motors is more than offset by it.

Secondly, since the battery pack is so heavy, we needed to thought of a different way to put in onto the chassis. we ended up not putting is ON the chassis, but making the whole battery pack A PART OF the chassis itself. more than just eliminating the need to reinforce the chassis to support the battery, not the battery is part of the support itself. reducing the weight even more.

Third. since the engine is decoupled from the drivetrain directly. we can make the motor put out more power than what the ICE can put out for a short amount of time, when needed. it is fitted with an electric motor rated for 120HP peak power.

Fourth. since the engine isn’t subjected to the harsh and dynamic driving conditions, which is already taken care by the electric motors, we can make the engine even lighter because it doesn’t get subjected to super high stress that modern engines are subjected to. in fact. our engine only weigh 91Kgs.

##Lectro Dario-X

#HEB - 10 DDIT

the generator is a 4 cylinder, 1L turbo engine with up to 32% efficiency making 84HP

Komodo Lectro.zip (38.1 KB)

how about that for a hybrid?
i certainly could actually do better than that, but it’s as lore friendly is i can go
@ramthecowy (that’s right, i’m using your method) @Starfish94 @Madrias

6 Likes

Not bad. 62 MPG, roughly, and it’s a bit more modern than my design, in a smaller, lighter platform, with less power but less engine to drag around. All in all, not a bad little hybrid.

Back in may of 2016. i made a Phyton Fighter for the American Road Trip Challenge. it won the challenge.
which is honestly 100% was’t expected. i was hoping sure, but not really expecting for it so.

turns out the car is MUCH more flexible, the packaging is excellent, the efficiency although not excellent, it’s still far more than acceptable. although styling isn’t it’s forte, it’s also not my worse work.
so in june i made a full lineup of it. the posts here

but i kept it around, but as time goes on, i find more and more uses for this car and more of the potential that this car and engine combination have. simply, it’s FAR beyond what i was actually building in the first place.

as for example of this, i made a sedan version and entered it on the CSR23 was it? i can’t remember. it was @strop’s last csr round as of when this post is made.

it made into one of the finalist of the round. sure it didn’t win, but i was going on a lore based entry and using an existing car. the engine was overweight because it was downsized. so i feel like it got into the finalist itself is pretty amazing already.

but as time goes on, i still have yet to found the full potential of this car.

so i think it’s another round to give this car justice.

yes. the 3rd post about the Phyton. if you haven’t noticed it already. yes

I FREAKING LOVE THIS CAR

okay enough blabbering. let’s start showing

there isn’t much happening in the year 2016
just one. when i tried to do a green hell Time Attack with the Phyton Fighter without engine or body modification
just weight reduction

and here is the time.

the sedan trims of the Phyton lineup came out.
which as i said, one of them was entered to the CSR and got a ‘bronze medal’ only lost to a small pure bred track/sports car, and a super budget V12 road legal race car.

so also not much new there

this saw the Phyton sees big changes.

new engine series and a facelifts.
(the amount of fixtures has risen up significantly, and is now much MUCH more variant. thank you to all the modders :slight_smile: )

the engine comes last, as it’s another different topic.
but first the cars and facelifts

##Jomund-T

this is the first trim to be getting the new facelifts
one trim in particular is offered with a new variant of the PP family engine
a 2.2L Turbo Inline 4. it actually have a bit less power than the NA variant from 2016, but it’s geared more towards better fuel economy, and with a turbo you have more torque along the power band, especially on the mid range, so it won’t feel any slower at all.

Price : $25500

#Jomund

now i want to say much stuff on this one, but it’s my current Hybrid Beater Entry car for @madrias, so not much that i can say.

what i can say is. it’s Powered by a whole new engine Family. the SP lineup. a smaller and more fuel efficient inline 4 engine series. this one is powered by a 1.6L variant. and i don’t want to say much more at this point. maybe i’ll release some more stats as time goes on.

###Price : TBD

#Kosiak

HEY. A WAGON!!. yes, a wagon Phyton that is coming along with the facelift
and, sorry you only have half the specs here, as it’s using the exact same variant as the Jomund.

this is the most basic version of the wagon, with only basic interiors and infotainment systems and other features.

###Price : $22400

#Lungen

the “Normal” or mid-class version of the wagon

it uses a 2L version of the new SP engine.

###Price : $28000

#Lungen S

the “S” stands for “Supreme”

this is the top of the line of the wagon variant. with full premium and lush interiors, with amazing infotainment systems inside.

also supreme is the engine.
a 2.4L inline 4 turbo closing on making double the power of the 2L variant at 276HP.

###Price : $32700

#Fighter Gen. II

the Second Generation of the Phyton Fighter.

from 430hp, now it makes 477HP while losing 30kg

the whole transmission gearing has been changed. while the 0-60 is slower by 0.4 seconds, this is a bit more track oriented, and is guaranteed to be faster and more confidence boosting while on the track, and on the road.

the fuel economy didn’t change much.

(because the game has changed quite a bit, the economy too, the prices can’t really be compared to when this was first built)

###Price : $ 39700

7 Likes

btw. the current Komodo Phyton Trim Lineup as of now

and there’s 12 variant of the PP engine, being used in other cars too of course.

and the new SP engines have 4 variants already.

pics here. and because it contains the engine im using for the competition. i’m too lazy to edit it. so NO PICS for you

4 Likes