LVC test track

hey guys this is my first test track, i used google chrome and took this random location to be mine

thanks to the instructions from @07CobaltGirl on how to import pictures on trackedit 0.14

simplified

if someone is good with drawing stuff here is a png

LVC test track.zip (64.5 KB)
this goes into
\Documents\My Games\Automation\Tracks

I make bad maps, which is why all of my tracks, except for the very first few, are simply google images. i don’t think your custom made map is all that bad, but if you’re going to use a google map, don’t black things out. Use blur/smudge, or cover them with copy/paste from other areas of the map, or just leave the names. Alternatively, you could use Google Earth which allows you to turn off names. A couple of tips, to make the tracks more user-friendly.

Name your track images. Not the file, that name is fixed. Add the name of the track, real or ficticious, on the image. People like to know where they are racing.

Give your user fair warning about the track length. 15.55 km is going to take a bit to load in Automation. Let them know it might take some time because it is a long track. Even for short tracks, some people really like to crunch numbers, so tell them the length of one lap.

is this better

1 Like

It is, actually.