Miller Automobile Co

1 Like

That is a weird front end. I love it.

1 Like

Until its a pontiac aztek

4 Likes

At that point, I just need said car to be the daily driver for the main protagonist in a hit TV show. :wink:

1 Like

I’m not knocking it but… the Anaconda is a little bit of a [humanism]butterface [/humanism]car :upside_down:

It looks a little weird and you think you might pass on it, but then you see those stats :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The goal was for it to stick out of the crowd, I’m glad to see that goals are met. :smiley:

Very Mustang. I like it :smiley:

1 Like

the front end reminds me of the mustang II

Needs a 7.0 liter V8 edition now haha

Looks great.

2 Likes

First impression on PRT-01 - “oh, flattened Peugeot 308” :smile:
Nice ones, especially Anaconda’s front.

I like the classified stats :smile:

2 Likes

Not trying to be mean , but Miller need some serious designer that are serious about designing their cars , the Proton doesn’t look like it suppose to be in 2017 but 2005

These look like good budget hatches. Any details on equipment levels?

The Sapphire looks a bit sad from the front, and ironically the examples shown aren’t finished in some sort of deep, rich blue, but it’s a promising start for the Emperor brand.

@DeusExMackia Equipment is a basic setup for the entry level and standard setup for the sport.

@abg7 As with all works of art, the Sapphire is still improving.

3 Likes

So that is the UE4. Looks really good.

1 Like

It’s good to hear another user taking full advantage of the UE4 version when it’s running smoothly… Both of those new cars actually look right! I would also like some more comprehensive specs on these as soon as you have the time to show them.

1 Like

That latest V10-powered Anaconda is an excellent example of a huge engine in a relatively small car… it’s like a miniaturized SRT Viper! And once that car goes out of production, the Anaconda will be the only front-engined, 10-cylinder production car left - or it would have been if it existed in real life (which it sadly doesn’t)…

1 Like