MisterL´s Mods

no, sorry. did not work out the way I wanted

there are still a few small diseases, but the new body is making progress

19 Likes

:weary: :weary:

is that a renault 5 esque body perchance?

I hope it has morphs that mimic the Renault 5 Turbo.
Mighty pushrod 1.4 Liter 80’s turbo action. :wink:

I made a couple of trunk handles here with matching push buttons.

14 Likes

Apologies if this is a really stupid question, but where can I download these mods?

steam worshop

Another old mod ready for the future

with a few novelties
RL_005_2_B_PD_CTN
RL_005_3_B_PD_CTN
RL_005_4_B_PD_CTN
RL_005_5_B_PD_CTN
RL_005_6_B_PD_CTN
make something of it :smiley:

15 Likes

some indicators i made for my classics, through the idea of ​​a friend who needed a trabbi indicator

Blinker_002_A_PD_CTNBlinker_003_A_PD_CTN

13 Likes

a little gag on a sunday evening :joy:

9 Likes

My big E3/9 body goes online again

11 Likes

the smaller one is now online again

10 Likes

and some more exhaust on the workshop

9 Likes

The exhausts aren’t cutting holes in the bodywork so grills are visible through the pipes.

Nice to have some different shape exhause pipes though.

Thanks.

1 Like

My headlights are online again. There are some new ones, some old ones I still have to revise and will follow at some point

19 Likes

I have an issue using these. One of them seems to want to be invisible. I think it’s the one in the bottom picture, it simply vanishes when i use it. I can change it back, but if i select another fixture, it completely disappears. No highlight, nothing.

I have no problem here so far. Please send me a screenshot with the selection bar so that I can see which headlight is the one with which you have a problem

If I choose the next one, it is slightly recessed, being only visible behind the grille.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t know how I can help you right now, here I have no problem as you can see. how is it when you bring the headlight forward?

which body is that exactly you work with?

2 Likes