Most Needed Body Types Survey

The Alfa GTV body comes close to the wedge-shaped profile of the M100, but I’m afraid it’s a bit too big for making an exact replica.

225 cm wheelbase, it is a tiny thing indeed.

More liftbacks. The Toyota body and Audi (more i missed) dont cut it enough imo

I’d like a Citroën DS body type… :heart_eyes: But I fear that it’s difficult to model with a 20 cm track difference between front & rear.

6 Likes

A body to that style with the correct morphs could also be used to create 70s British cars, that B110 Sunny looks a lot like a '71 Morris Marina to my eye, for example.

3 Likes

'72 Ford Carousel would be a nice body to have. Technically - the minivan concept from the 70’s, which is unfortunately - doesn’t saw the light.

So, why doesn’t make it real at least in videogame?

6 Likes

We need a Mini body

3 Likes

Already have that one on my long to-do list. To do eventually.

5 Likes

Nice to hear this. I’ll be waiting for it.

Another interesting-yet-obsure car - '94 Bentley Dominator (aka Sultan of Brunei personal order):

Would be nice to see it in Automation too.

6 Likes

We could use a 2.1m version of the morris minor body again, the new models are excellent but the smaller one would fill a gap between the 1.8m new body and the two 2.3s.

Just a suggestion too but the austin a30 body should unlock a few years earlier IMO as the real car came out in 1951 and the body unlocks in 1955 so usually won’t be in production until at least 1957/8.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen that before in my life…

Googling now.

Wouldn’t that Bentley be possible to do from the Range Rover body?

1 Like

In theory, it should be, given that it was built on a Range Rover platform.

1 Like

Toyota GT86/GR86 anyone?

8 Likes

Must’ve been way prior to the brand new Bentayga, i guess.

That would be the Datsun 1200 Coupe/Sedan here in the States
índice

5 Likes

Yeah, it was called 1200 on most export markets, including Sweden. Anyway, it would be a good candidate for cars of that size and era.

Just a few ideas…

4f4f982c45b23b2c39722d038f545cee

unnamed (2)

KD; Durnov bros. Eltyshev, Molchanov, Romanov, Syvorotkin, Haidukov; 1968_02

7 Likes

The car in the 1st pic appears to be a remix of both the AMC Javelin/AMX and the Chevy Corvette “Shark” from the early 70’s, while that particular version of the FOX-Body Mustang sported some slight tuning changes to the stock 2.3L Turbo motor, BBS meshed rims, widened wheelwells, additional reiinforcements (for rigidity sake, that is.) and interior upgrades. Only 10 of a planned total of 250 examples were built before its cancellation

i think that any foxbody would be cool, but i used that pic specifically for the body shaping you could potentially do in game. the car from the first pic (and the 6th pic) isn’t any kit car. From what i understand its from Argentina.