MV Design - Marcus_gt500's design studio

Very creative, I like it.

@abg7 this one’s on you.

Tactical_Ferrari_-_Twisted_Fiberglass.car (65.3 KB)

3 Likes

That’s more like it. The red and white color scheme is more appropriate for Twisted Metal (or anything like it, for that matter).

And the more I think about it, the more it reminds me of Crimson Fury - specifically, the one from the 2012 reboot.

1 Like

This is the PFAA FS-ZERO, a remake of my MV Design FS1 from ages ago. I’ve made it for a comp on discord.

And because I apparently can’t do “normal”, here’s a rally version

PFAA_FS-ZERO_-388Raid.car (60.7 KB)
PFAA_FS-ZERO
-_388_FenixEdition.car (43.4 KB)

And yes, it’s a Tommy Kaira ZZ-II that hit the gim way too hard. 4ish liter I6 included.

3 Likes

Wanted to make this old sticker for long. Now I finally had the correct body and fixtures!

7 Likes

Cool, I love caricatures like that.

2 Likes

MV Design’s proposal for ARM - Alina’s trabbi is a classic restomod recipe, yet eye-catching and practical enough for daily usage.

The suspensions were removed, and a front subframe from a VW UP TSI was installed, along with its modern mc person suspension, 5-speed gearbox, smooth and quick response steering setup, and an engineering marvel of a 3 cylinder engine, producing its torque low in the rev range, being fun, reliable and efficient on its original body, now even more on a lighter one. The rear suspension was replaced by a custom tube frame double-wishbone setup. The brakes were replaced by big standard units on all corners, so it brakes well without breaking the bank. New 15" wheels with more rubber than needed on this show wheels, for some eye candy, were installed (the daily use wheels it will be shipped with are identical, but narrower), and the fenders massaged to tuck them nicely without rubbing.

All the lighting was replaced by LED units, following the placement and general shape of the stock ones. New fiberglass side skirts, bumpers, hood and rear spoiler were custom made for it, along with a front grille inspired by the late 1.1 trabbi. Modern side mirrors complete the look.

A new interior was made, now with ecological leather everywhere, HVAC, a digital programable gauge cluster, a multimedia center on the dash, and actual comfortable seats from a newer car.

An refreshing that bring the car to the 21st century without losing its classic looks!

Will leave the file here after the comp is done.

6 Likes

WHOA!

3 Likes

Here’s a car I’ve made for a comp on Discord about 80s soviet cars. This is the Polikarpov LA-09, a compact and cute-looking rear-engine sedan, with great usability, driveability, and off-road capability, while being cheap to buy and maintain, that was absolutely not based on 10ish years old British car blueprints. It uses a 1100cc ohc I4, mated to a 4spd manual with diff locking. BTW it won the comp.

Polikarpov_LA-09__-_STD.car (85.2 KB)

I’ve also made a version for exporting to the US, the lights were modified to conform to the regulations, and the engine received a catalytic converter along with an increase of compression to work with the better fuel available and keep the same power and torque while pretending to be more environmentally friendly.

Polikarpov_LA-09__-_Export.car (101.8 KB)

6 Likes

I have a Brazilian 2012 Fiat Uno

I have a 2012 MB SL65 AMG

Pen Pineapple Apple Pen

I was asked by a friend to build this photoshop of his in Automation

Uno_AMG_-_STD.car (58.0 KB)

And in turn he draw my car in the Akira cover!

É brasileiro? Caiu aqui de paraquedas? Entra no nosso Discord!

3 Likes

The 80’s Polikarpov LA-09 I’ve posted above is based on the recycled plans for the 60’s Bridgell P1500, a weird, smol, rear-engined British “sedan”.

Bridgell_-_Bridgell_P1500.car (96.1 KB)

That also had a pretty special version in the '70s, the P2002 Turbo. It rivaled Porsches and BMWs with blistering performance and widow-making handling while costing way less. And also measuring way less. As one of the first turbo sportscars from Britain, it was also unreliable as heck.

Bridgell_-_Bridgell_P2002_Turbo.car (113.9 KB)

While only a few Export Polikarpovs were ever sold in the US, the ones that were there became a beach wheelie machine option other than the Beetle when they hit the used market.

Polikarpov_LA-09__-_Beach.car (84.1 KB)

8 Likes

Had the pleasure to tweak several details on this amazing car by @Gol Bolina on Discord.

I’ve lightly detailed the dash, created an hydrogen booster system on the passenger side, detailed the headlights, taillight, rear splitters, exhausts, the screen of the notebook and the steering wheel.

Here’s his release pics. Unfortunally he vetted the side intake that I’ve spend a good amount of time grafting to the 3d built side skirt.

And the file

Quadra_-_V-Tech_Project.car (178.4 KB)

9 Likes

Made this for a discord comp. New brand, don’t know yet if I’ll take it forward. This is the Beta-Juliet Tropical 1600, in stock and rally guises. It have a rear mounted 1600cc I4 engine, McPerson suspensions, and not much else. It’s a pretty econobox.

Beta-Juliet_Tropical_-1600_STD.car (74.4 KB)
Beta-Juliet_Tropical
-_Divisão_3.car (96.6 KB)

6 Likes

you know what post I’ve just updated

Weird knowing about AGC15’s result today, as I say goodbye to my girl. This is the last time I’ll update this car, as it’ll be wiped on the next update (I’m not going to stay on outdated for it). Can’t put in words how much I’ve learned about this game and the good conversations I had because of this project. If I’m up to rebuild it after the update, I’ll change to @MisterL 's E3 body, as it has closer proportions and weight to the real car, even though the rear slope doesn’t quite match, and if he updates the mod, so this is really the last shootout of this body. Never thought I’d be emotional about a virtual car on a game. Thank you.

VW_Brasilia_-_LS.car (186.1 KB)

VW_Brasilia_-_FC.car (176.7 KB)

9 Likes

@Knugcab

8 Likes

Whoa! Really, really cool, did not expect this at all, thanks! :smiley:

3 Likes

Awww yeah! :astonished::star_struck::sunglasses:

Does it drive as cool as it looks? :thinking::grin::wink:

4 Likes

That’s cool!!!

2 Likes

It not even exists as cool as it looks. It literally only have fixtures on that angle.

3 Likes