MV Design - Marcus_gt500's design studio

Welcome to my main place for posting my wild creations. Figured I should leave a list of my other threads here, for reference.

My IRL cars

Bridgell Motor Company - My brit mock car company, from shitboxes to supercars

My SLRR lore, but you’re welcome to expand it.

SEAB - My brazilian company, and you’re welcome to expand it too!

10 Likes

1946 MV Design Auto1: A stunning trail truck with a powerfull inline 6 and a suspension capable of climbing a wall if needed.

2010 MV Design PTY1: Our first entry at the great 24 Hours of Le Oranges, and a great looker too!

1966 MV Design Badge Sedan: A premium commuter, with great confort and greater presence.

1966 MV Design Badge Coupe H/R: Though the Sedan was a beautyfull car? It looks even better on the sporty Highway/Race Coupe version, powered by a revised 5050cc V8, with sportier suspension.

2012 MV Design Foxy Lady Restomod: Some special clients prefer to have a existing car revised by us. This 80’s machine have new looks, backed by a custom Art Vivenson chassis, with a MVX V8 Twin Turbo powerhouse, developing 1100 hp, for conquering the fastest Autocross competitions.

MV Design Foxy Lady - Restomod.car (25.8 KB)

Bridgell Cars

If your new commuter needs a design, but our main work is too much for your brand, we have a solution for you.

1995 Bridgell Avallante: A small sedan for 3rd world markets, with some european inspiration

1995 Bridgell Cammomilla: A tiny city car focused on young drivers. Unfortunally, the world wasn’t ready for it’s avant garde looks, so it was quickly discontinued.

I hope you enjoyed the first part of our tour. Stay tuned for more.

A facelifted Badge for '67, with the last year’s coupe H/R engine

MV Design Badge - '67 Sedan.car (37.5 KB)

2 sales brochure pictures for both Badge Versions

'48 MV Design Babylon: A tough workhorse, powered by a 350c.i. SBM V8 (SBC Dimensions)

MV Design Babylon - Workpartner.car (35.0 KB)

6 Likes

2019 Bruckell Moonhawk: Kinda like what a Mercury Cougar buyer would want today. A luxurious and confortable muscle car. The motor is the same of the Babylon, 1949 350 V8, completely tweaked for working on a modern car. Turned out great, except for the poor fuel economy.

Bruckell Moonhawk - Coupe.car (40.8 KB)

2012 MV Design KeiRacer: This was a design study on a race car based on japanese kei car dimensions, with a 400cil turbo I3. It was canceled before completion. Note the use of the same fixture on the front and back lights.

'67 Badge H/R Wagon: Since the start of our company, we have a program of adoption of stray dogs and cats. In 1967, our main engineer adopted a big fluffy dog (do not ask me it’s breed, I’m a designer, not a biologist. I only know it was brown with big white spots) and, to carry it from home to our in house daycare, he racked his almost new Badge H/R Sedan and fitted a rear hoof section taken from another car in the scrapyard. The idea was so good, it went into production. Unfortunally, the dog destroyed the car, chewed all he could, teared the interior, scratched the body, and finally chewed the wiring loom causing a big short circuit, destroing three cars and almost killing an old lady inside one of the burned cars. The dog was returned to the program’s holder and never to be seen again. Here’s the only 2 pictures of the car.

MV Design Badge - '67 Wagon.car (36.1 KB)

3 Likes

'55 MVK36: Because your governament is broken and won’t let you drive anything else. With a 360cc engine and no confort or stability included.

HighresScreenshot00037%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00038%20-%20Copia

MVK36 - Kei.car (19.7 KB)

'75 MV Design Griffin Turbo. A true driver’s car. Twin turbo V12 transversed right behind the rear seats, rear wheel drive. What more can I say?

HighresScreenshot00034%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00035%20-%20Copia

MV Design Griffin - 2.4.car (27.0 KB)

6 Likes

Most of these cars do not match the era with their design choices, imo

2 Likes

Well, I’m a new player. Also, instead of a car manufactures, I’ve decided to play the role of a design studio, witch usually develop futuristic concepts.

2019 MV Design Kerberus: My first try on more modern designs, specially on the headlights. I thought would be boring to make it, but once you start, it’s actually really fun to test fixture options and find out what works and what doesn’t. Naturally aspirated transverse V6, AWD.

!

MV Design Kerberus - Convertible.car (39.3 KB)

8 Likes

Bruckell Moonhawk? Lol so original.

Cool car, but the name is blatantly ripped from beamng.drive

That may have been what he wanted to do… he’s making a modern version of it :grin:

2 Likes

Decided to use highter graphics when taking screenshots, and WOW what a difference.
Some beauty shots of the Badge Wagon:

MV Design Badge - '67 Wagon.car (36.1 KB)

A van variation of the Babylon, the Haulpartner. The pickup truck variant is the Workpartner:

MV Design Babylon - Haulpartner.car (34.5 KB)

This one is a personal challenge. Making a car last as long as possible on a market. For the fun budget market, the MV Design Nimber. This is the 1962 version. The 1972 is ready and the 1982 is in the making:

The MV… What the heck, its a Mini Cooper stuffed with a 6,1L twin turbo V8 and a RWD solid axle

Who’s this guy?

8 Likes

1970 MV Design Imperator Crown: A beautyfull body crafted specially for Dullara’s first FWD family sedan. Unfortunally, this prototype was lost after taking this few photos, but a reconstruction is due.

HighresScreenshot00055%20-%20Copia

8 Likes

1988 Enula Mocca: A sporty and confortable kei car. Who knew something like this could exist?

KCC-Marcus_gt500 - Enula Mocca by MV Design.car (38.2 KB)

7 Likes

And I’ve remade the Imperator. In fact, that’s the artist name of a brazilian … actress.

MV Design Imperator - Crown.car (26.8 KB)

8 Likes

In 1993 MV Design was hired to produce a car for a upcoming video game. The result is the MV Design TG2, a unique machine, powered by a Twin Turbo, transverse mounted V8, powering the rear wheels. It was the hipercar of it’s era.

MV Design TG2 - Turbo.car (25.9 KB)

7 Likes

1978 Bridgell Kengha: The single worst car on automationverse. It was hard to find customers for it, but surprisingly it got more than 120 points on Budget Family in Archana!

HighresScreenshot00002%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00001%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00003%20-%20Copia

Bridgell Kengha - Hatch.car (34.4 KB)

MV Design Kerberus Coupé: Some of our clients wanted to enjoy the sportivity of the Kerberus on a more personal package, so a coupe version was due. A huge thermotinted glass hoof and revised front auxiliary lights are included.

HighresScreenshot00004%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00005%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00006%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00007%20-%20Copia

MV Design Kerberus - Coupe.car (40.3 KB)

Bruckell Moonhawk UTE. It can’t be more aussie than this, M8. In fact, that’s a completely new monocoque, the cabin had to be moved foward to allow a usable cargo space, and to be proportionally correct.

HighresScreenshot00008%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00009%20-%20CopiaHighresScreenshot00010%20-%20Copia

Bruckell Moonhawk - UTE.car (42.9 KB)

6 Likes

After being disapointed by the performance of the Badge on Beamng, I’ve decided to redesign the whole line. Now they are using my Jack of all trades motor, based on the Chevy 350, instead of a unique motor, and also received a revision on the design and specs to better match the competition. For now, the '66 sedan and coupe are done.

MV Design Badge - '66 Sedan.car (38.3 KB)

6 Likes

Honestly speaking, I haven’t been so keen about your earlier designs, but with this one I think you nailed it, great job.

Thanks. As I’ve said, I’m a new player, been playing for a month now. I have lots to learn.

You will love the new convertible version of the Badge H/R and WHO DA HECK PARKED THE PROTOTYPE OVER THE CONTAINTERS!?!? Jean-Claude you’re fired! Wait, wrong thread.

4 Likes

This is the Bridgell Flatt Eco, one of the most boring things you could drive in 1996. Well, this base version at least. It proved to be just what Bridgell needed for a image revamping. By the name, you’ve already might had figured out that it had a flat four engine, one of the few interesting layouts in the brand’s history.

Bridgell Flatt - Eco.car (33.3 KB)

4 Likes

You’re doing better than some people that have been playing for years so don’t worry about it. x)