Official Car Design Competition (UE4 Open Beta)

I just uploaded the next one, it is scheduled for 16:00 CET on Tuesday.
These videos each take 4h to 5h to edit, and I’m quite busy with making the game currently. There should be another video coming towards the end of the week.

8 Likes

We all appreciate the hard work (on both the game and this competition). Looking forward to the next few rounds!

Here it is

6 Likes

goes to sleep for another week while waiting for more videos =)

Oh man, you weren’t kidding :grinning:

That’s why no one laughed at my comment… grin

You got some pretty neat updates to sweeten the wait though :wink:

7 Likes

Hey, no one is accusing you guys of slacking! furiouseager

Take your time! I’m in no rush to see my design get obliterated by the judges!

2 Likes

I’m torn because I’m in the same boat as you, and yet I think I’d prefer to rip the bandaid off as quickly as possible.

Oh well. The new features are well worth the wait.

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. Only car that went to the finals, and I really wanna see this one. I know I’ve lost, cause I seriously could’ve done a better job at the car, but I so so wanna see the video!

Same here TheMiltos21. The 80’s Premium was my only finalist car, and I can see so many ways of improving! I guess that’s what you get for trying to get a car into every category, rather than trying to make the best one or two you can… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Today is competition video making day! That means in the next few days you’ll get more of the finals :slight_smile:
Cheers!

11 Likes

Ow yeah :smiley:

Awesome!

Got all footage for the remaining videos recorded and did all the overlays yesterday.
Today is another full video day and I just finished editing Finals Category F, that should go live at 1800 CET this Wednesday! I’ll cut together the audio commentary for the others probably today and that should leave another day of editing to get all but category R finished. :slight_smile:
Cheers!

10 Likes

The 90s Fun / Hot Hatch category finals are up!

Category G finals are done as well, it is scheduled for this Friday 1800 CET.
Enjoy!

17 Likes

The Category G video, 00s SUVs and Utility vehicles, was released during the weekend:

Next up are the Hypercars! Just edited and uploaded the video, it will go live on Monday 1800 CET.
Cheers!

10 Likes

Grats Killrob! I can’t believe you won the hypercars category, but well done sir!!!

Indeed I am ze bäst hypercar maker!

But here we go, just finished up the Category X finals :slight_smile: enjoy!

11 Likes