This is a 1946 PMI Usurper V8
This is a Conke-PMI Usurper V8 Dragster
That’s an old car in full drag, and we:
want to make that socially acceptable.
Therefore we invite you to join the 2020 Conke-PMI Drag Meet
UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Car must be production model from 1970 or earlier
- Drag trim (from the standard car) must be between 2015 and 2020
- Fixtures can be altered, but the car must be recognizable
- Fenders can be morphed
- Both the .car file of the original trim and drag car trim must be send it
- Budget: 50000 at mark-up 0%
- Max PU/ET for the drag car total: 80/30
Engine and drivetrain
- Engine must be naturally-aspirated Push Rod (OHV) engine and Carburated or with Mechanical Fuel Injection (no limit on year of block or variant --> this means engine swaps are perfectly allowed)
- Engine reliability will be taken into account for a damage roll, which may lead to engine blow-up. Higher reliability is good. Carburated engines will get a bonus.
- Cars must be front-engined - rear-wheel driven
Tires and suspension
- Tires must be Radial Semi-Slicks
- Front tires must be smallest possible width
- No front sway bar (stiff rear suspension and swaybar are recommended)
- Suspension must be high enough so that rear tires do not clip the body work
- You can ask me to adapt tire pressure, either specifically or by chosing “standard BeamNG settings”, or “max pressure front and 14 psi rear”.
Interior, driving aids and safety
- Stripped racing interior simulated by a single Sports seat, no entertainment, and -15 quality
- No steering or driving aids
- Totally stripped car + racing harnass simulated by “Basic xxs” and -15 quality
- 400 meter (1/4 mile) drag on BeamNG (with steering wheel, pedals and - when applicable - stick shift).
- Each car will be given three runs and the best time will be taken.
- Engine reliability will be used as a base number for a random damage roll. If you are unlucky 3 rolls in a row, your engine will blow up and you are out of the race.
- Cars will be placed in a tree-structure show-off, two-against-two randomly drawn, with the winner progressing towards a grand final.
TO SUBMIT (deadline: Wednesday 10th October)
Introduce your car below;
PM me both the exported .car files:
Car model: 2020DRAG - Username.
Car trim: Name of the car.
Engine family: 2020DRAG - Username.
Engine variant: Engine name/code.
Please indicate in your PM if you have tire pressure requests.