Partario's mods & stuff

Will it get 2-door version? Seems like perfect base for Pontiac GTO replica.

Another thing to consider if it’s not too much trouble: Vinyl roof versions of the sedans and coupes.

Vinyl tops are definitely planned, as well as a 2-door coupe version.

[edit] looks like I’m postponing it till next week…

[quote=“partario”]Vinyl tops are definitely planned, as well as a 2-door coupe version.

[edit] looks like I’m postponing it till next week…[/quote]

Take all the time you need, man.

This is great!!

But what with Your previous projects like Kei Car and “Chrysler 300C”??

I’ve kinda put these projects on hold, for now. There’s a similarly sized kei car in vanilla game, albeit 3-door only, so I decided it’s not that high on the priority list. As for the Chrysler, I wasn’t really happy with what it looked like in game, so I would need to redo the mesh a bit.

That said, I will hopefully get back working on them when I’m done with the American landyacht. I also have a small mid-engined sports car (let’s say a “not-Opel Speedster”) in the works, but it’s too early to tell if it will ever come into fruition.

The Gramlin-Pacer-Pinto like? D: Is still in project?

Forgot about that one. :smiley:

It is actually closest to completion after the full-sizer. Might add it to the “hopefully coming soon” list.

Wow! So many and so good. Hope they will be in workshop sooner or later :smiley:
And this American 70s will be one of most interesting mod. We definitely need more classical muscle cars!

Copied from the old forum:

The 4-door version of the 60s/70s full size is now on Steam. More variants to follow.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=658988475

for Standalone users:

Any feedback is welcome.

2 Likes

Definitely liking the big 4-door so far. Offers plenty of room for engines, looks good, has lots of room for fixtures and there’s a decent amount of morph variety.

[quote=“partario”]
The 4-door version of the 60s/70s full size[/quote]
Really nice this last body.
Keep it up man!! :smiley:

the 50’s roadster is having issues with the new update, I have tried unsubscribing and resubscribing, it is still just pink. Do you know how to fix it?

Go into the Lua file of the car body, then make sure the names of the materials (ECS_BODY, ECS_SEAM, ECS_CHROME and so on) are between “” , like this: “ECS_BODY”, “ECS_SEAM”…

lol I still don’t know where to find the LUA files.

…steam\steamapps\common\Automation\Gamedata

I think Boosted meant the Trackpaduser’s 50s roadster.

The file to edit is softtop.lua in the TPU_miniroadster folder

You’re right, I did mean that. Also your 70’s coupe is that way if I remember. I will try and fix them, but if I change them won’t the .lua go back when the mods are redownloaded?

Edit: Fixed by putting in quotation marks.

Do you think you can update the not-124 adding rear longitudinal engine?

Didn’t work for me though.