Partario's mods & stuff

I LOVE YOU! :astonished:

Really… i want to buy you a pizza at least…

[quote=“partario”]

Hopefully next week.

Sure thing, a mesh for a non-hatch 2 door version is already done. It has the exact same exterior by default, but extra morphs in the back to turn it into a notchback.

In another news… I just released this:

http://i.imgur.com/vxrYvPE.png?

An 1980s mid size family car. Based on the Citroen BX and, to a lesser extent, a few other 1980s cars. Comes in 6 variants!

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =632881068

For Stand alone users: dropbox.com/s/j3hr6yviky21l … o.rar?dl=0

Any comments/criticism/bug reports welcome![/quote]

OOOOOH LOVELY! I’ve been waiting for this kind of body style from the very beginning! Goodbye spare time :frowning:

This is so freaking classy! NICE

Fuck yeah my mom used to have a BX Diesel way back in the day!
Xantia next pls? Am prepared to do many things for a Xantia body.

I saw an usual bug on 80s European Family Car: The length is changeable at upper rear window* morph, for example: originally 4.15 m, if I morphed at upper rear window, the length may increase abnormally, for example: 4.65 m, even front and rear morphs increases length normally.

• Note: Convertible variant lacked upper rear window morph, so if I morphed at the rear cabin, the length increases.
    ** This was also occurred in the 80s Compact Executive: When I morph the lower rear window: the length was increased too, for example : 4.39 m increased to 4.52 m at lower-rear window.

Thanks for the comments!

Xantia could be a possible candidate for a next body, but I’ll try and finish the current projects before starting a new one.

[quote=“ohm1996”]I saw an usual bug on 80s European Family Car: The length is changeable at upper rear window* morph, for example: originally 4.15 m, if I morphed at upper rear window, the length may increase abnormally, for example: 4.65 m, even front and rear morphs increases length normally.

• Note: Convertible variant lacked upper rear window morph, so if I morphed at the rear cabin, the length increases.
    ** This was also occurred in the 80s Compact Executive: When I morph the lower rear window: the length was increased too, for example : 4.39 m increased to 4.52 m at lower-rear window.[/quote]

I tested it and it does appear that the morphs affect the body boxes incorrectly. I’ll fix it ASAP, thanks for the notice.

Yeeeeeee intensifies

My next release will probably be a late 60s/early 70s American full-size car.

1 Like

Oooooh awesome :smiley:

Wow… :open_mouth:

Mopar for life.

[quote=“partario”]My next release will probably be a late 60s/early 70s American full-size car.

SQUEEE!!! Are you doing coupes and/or wagons too? Or 2- and 4-door sedans with rigid B-pillars?

1 Like

I’m planning on doing all of them, plus an El Camino-esque ute.

Seeing as you’re planning on making all the basic body styles, including a ute, would it be possible to do a mild fantasy build, a four-door ute? I know, no real cars did such a thing, but I think it’d be an interesting predecessor to the crew-cab pickup trucks.

Actually they did:

Apologies. I should have said it as “I’ve never seen one, so I don’t know if they exist.” I forgot that Australia got a lot of cool car ideas.

That’s an interesting concept. I might give it a shot.

I’m really looking forward to this tank of a car. I’ve always seen something special and alluring in such large cars, but I have always been put-off from the Ameri-float suspension, primitive design, and underwhelming overall performance. I’m going to change all that on the vehicles I shall build :3

It’s looking really good!

Progress is coming along nicely. Just tested it and the morphing seems to work properly. Need to redo the UV mapping and a few other minor bits and will hopefully release the 4-door version tomorrow.

The morphing capabilities are not extremely versatile on this one, but should be sufficient to make cars ranging from simple taxi/police cruisers to upmarket luxury cars.

2 Likes

Looks great (as usual!). Can’t wait to get my hands on it. :wink: