Partario's mods & stuff

I might consider that when I’m done with current projects.

The 60s full size I’m currently tinkering with could also benefit from a rear engine layout, come to think of it.

I’ll ask the usual question. Any cars you’d like us to include as vanilla content? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, I’d love to contribute again. I’ll send an email soon.

The full-size now has a 2-door variant.

For stand-alone:

Still working on the wagon version… might take a while.

5 Likes

I wonder how a “Ute” version would look like. The ElCamino was based on GM’s Mid-size body.

Ahh, Impala/Caprice/Cadillac coupes. God bless you, good sir.

1 Like

2 small updates: The 1970s coupe is once again usable and the 60s/70s full size has a wagon version.

I think I’ll do the ute next, but I also have a few other car bodies almost finished.

3 Likes

There must be millions of unreleased bodies of yours by now.

True :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of them will hopefully see the light of day… some won’t.

I’m assuming some older ones will be forever lost.

Most of the dead projects are the ones I’ve never shared here, though. With the exeption of the Chrysler 300, the things I’ve posted may eventually be released.

The next releases will probably be 4th gen Camaro and a very awesome Opel Vectra

12 Likes

Lol once again out of nowhere.

Awesome! Both of those will fill in some gaps, especially the Vectra. We definitely need an early 00s midsize car.

1 Like

Those looks pretty awesome! and as thecarlover said, must needed to fill some gaps (designing gaps).I just wander how many cool projects won’t be released xD

I wish I could model 3d stuff like you (partario, corvette, carlover, raz…), oh well, I must practice and learn a lot.

1 Like

Any possibilities for the 4th Gen Camabird/Firemaro Convertible and a mid-size GTS Liftback and Wagon variants?

Yep, all those variants are planned.

Just released the ‘Camero’ body!

Comes in two variants, a coupe and a slightly different looking coupe (with rear quarter windows)

Available on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=714432589

And for stand alone users:

Convertible variant coming soon.

10 Likes

Huh. The 5-window coupe almost looks like a Eunos Cosmo from the bottom right angle.

1 Like

Dark blue car looks more like Jaguar XK, lol