Purchasing Department

Done, at least a 30% markup, you can go higher if you want.

2 Likes

hmmm ā€œtrucksā€

what if i submitted 2 trims of ā€˜trucksā€™? like 5 of each trim?

Leave at one trim please. Multiple trims really increases the work I would have to do.

1 Like

A submission using thecarlovers 10ā€™s suv huge is no longer in steam meaning it cant be used as I donā€™t have it and wont be able to get it. I even tried manually putting it in there and steam removes it.

Itā€™s vanilla content now and unlocks in 2000. The 2012 one is hidden on Steam so that it wonā€™t be downloaded and duplicated but will also not be uninstalled from peopleā€™s games and breaking their creations.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thatā€™s certainly a different take on a truck.

1 Like

i donā€™t think thatā€™s a truck bodyā€¦ more like a coupe or a shooting brake.

Maybe a ute?

I personally donā€™t consider Utes in the same category as trucks since itā€™s based on a car. That and, after the death of the Ranchero and El Camino, we donā€™t get Utes in the States.

4 Likes

Subaru used to sell the Baja, though it wasnā€™t very popular.

If your wanting to submit a UTE you can. I didnā€™t put much limitation on this one.

for some reason the baja had some success in my area, you see them pop up on the roads and for sale occasionally

Iā€™ve seen a few Bajas around as well. I always liked those things.

2 Likes

Just a few days left, only one entry in.

Finally I can win!

2 Likes

Il have an entry in soonish

Now that 2 of the big competitions are done donā€™t forget about this one, its still active and feeling rather neglected.

1 Like

Iā€™ll send my entry soon, itā€™ll use the same base as the ā€œA New Sledge for Santaā€ challenge :wink:

Iā€™ll try to fling an entry your way soon.

Soā€¦ this challenge had enough challengers?