Pyrlix' 3D Department | Update at Page 11

After days of working its time to present a couple of new and revised things!

[size=150]1980 Hatchback (polonez styled) - Introduced in 1975[/size]

It comes in now 4 flavours - 5dr Hatch, 3dr Coupe, 4dr Sedan and 2dr Pickup!

Download

[size=150]1990 Sedan (Impreza and Evo mashup - essentialy GTA:SA Sultan) - Introduced in 1985[/size]

It comes in 3 flavours - 2dr Coupe, 4dr Sedan and 5dr Wagon!

Download

[size=150]NUMBERPLATES[/size]

They come in around 9 Flavours, 7 in a European-Shape and 2 in a American-Shape.
And one additional flavours (not in this list) is the BMC-AG Plate
Can be found in “BADGES” Section!

Huge thanks to NormanVauxhall and Conan for providing textures!

Download

A small update also applies to Znopresk-Badge pack - it also gets a numberplate set!

Download

Tired of clicking every of the above seperatly?
Download all in one Pack

Install instructions: Simply unpack in your Automation rootfolder, e.g. C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Automation

Very nice! Can’t wait to try them out.

H982 FKL - PMSL

So Happy for the numberplates :smiley: thank you thank you thank you.

I think they just give the cars a bit more of a real feel

And british people will love the style of most of the… :smiley:
I also hope that everyone recognizes at least ONE of them - and i dont mean the FKL plate.

Also: Fixed some bugs just now, a updated download is available!

Wow! Much surprised! 2 new bodies and a very innovative mod in one day! This is totally awesome! :smiley:

Just in time for the upcoming modpack. :slight_smile:

Great job, Pyrlix! My only first-world problems are that the Sultan’s rear bumper needs some morphs and that the front bumper doesn’t go back far enough, as well as the bottom where the rear windshield meets the trunk isn’t morphable. Other than that, great job!

Great work as always Pyrlix. :slight_smile:

The number plates are a great idea and should make the cars look a bit more realistic. I especially like the “U WOT Pl8” :laughing:

Are OP’s not able to edit their thread?

[quote=“Drake”]Great work as always Pyrlix. :slight_smile:

The number plates are a great idea and should make the cars look a bit more realistic. I especially like the “U WOT Pl8” :laughing:[/quote]

UWOTPL8?

They are, everyone can edit their own posts. Plus, since pyrlix is a mod, he can edit any post :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes there are tons of possibilities to improbe, but i did not want to have it too complex or weird so yeah. I probably forgot to skin the rear bumper though ::slight_smile:

Uhm… where is your problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Next Projects: Toyta Supra Mk4 and Volvo 740ish

That sultan body makes a great russian tank.

Speaking of which, can you make cyrillic exhaust/letters in the future?

[quote=“UltimateBMWfan”][quote=“Drake”]Great work as always Pyrlix. :slight_smile:

The number plates are a great idea and should make the cars look a bit more realistic. I especially like the “U WOT Pl8” :laughing:[/quote]

UWOTPL8?
[/quote]

One of his number plates has a reference to this meme. :laughing:

Hahahah thanks, I know, I was using UWOTPL8? as UWOTM8? and not as a question :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes there are tons of possibilities to improbe, but i did not want to have it too complex or weird so yeah. I probably forgot to skin the rear bumper though ::slight_smile:

Uhm… where is your problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Next Projects: Toyta Supra Mk4 and Volvo 740ish[/quote]

The game needs more large 80s sedans, even though the mod community has done an awesome job with providing mid-size and compact 80s sedans. :slight_smile: My next project will be a non-Opel Senator B, btw.

Yeah it totally does! I am looking forward to you Senator B. Late 80s, roundish thing. Technically i can scale the 740 up or down from 4.7m to 4.3 or 5.2m length!

Also: SupraMKIV will only be a coupe variant… i am trying NOT to imagine a 4dr MkIV.

[quote=“pyrlix”]Yeah it totally does! I am looking forward to you Senator B. Late 80s, roundish thing. Technically i can scale the 740 up or down from 4.7m to 4.3 or 5.2m length!

Also: SupraMKIV will only be a coupe variant… i am trying NOT to imagine a 4dr MkIV.[/quote]

Is spoiler-less MkIV possible? :slight_smile:

[quote=“pyrlix”]After days of working its time to present a couple of new and revised things!

[size=150]1980 Hatchback (polonez styled) - Introduced in 1975[/size]

It comes in now 4 flavours - 5dr Hatch, 3dr Coupe, 4dr Sedan and 2dr Pickup!

Download

[/quote]

Am I the only one that this isnt working for in the game? I got the other one to work straight away but the lovely little one here wont load in, files look right, followed instructions :frowning:

Welcome to the forums! First of all: Don’t quote pictures :wink:

So you have put it into the right places and its not showing up? That is weird.
First tip: Go to \Automation\assets\meshes\cars\Mid\small and delete “80HatchPyrlix” and try it again.
And do you use Steam or Standalone?

I use steam, tried the delete and copypasta again, no luck. Sultan works well though.