Quotex' Design Challenge - Round 1 - "Back to basics" [ON HOLD]

wait… which is it? 13.500 or 15.000??

the post you said 15.000 the ad says 13.500

The 13500 $ one

Hence “from 13,500.” It’s like saying “starting at.” The basic model is 13,500. This is the luxury model, for 15,000. That’s pretty normal I think - most ads in real life give you the price for the base model nobody actually buys.

right. that’s fair. i missed that.
thanks

ah yes Euro spec American cars, with ghetto rear fog lights and shoe-horned amber rear turn signals, nicely done :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ad for the 1983 Halcón Obrero EX. Value trim of the Obrero range.

EDIT: More images of the finalized car with 95 HP.

Images

12 Likes

To get around lhd and rhd issue, put wipers that aren’t driver’s side specific like the ones on the Citroen Xsara Picasso and the never Opels/Vauxhalls

10 Likes

Original advertisement for the 1983 Tanaka Laventa 2.0 G. The Laventa model is only available in Europe (and Frunia in this case too).

More please...

10 Likes

Deleted the old, and made a new, higher quality two-page advertisement to marketing-talk the Clairvoyance.

Stats that might give away clues to others have been blacked out, of course.

1 Like

When submitting the car can we submit multiple colours so that you will be able to choose the one you like the best as every customer would @Quotex?

The Zap was released in 1979 and it was the first front transverse layout of Žnoprešk.
The Zest/Zenit combo was released in 1983 based on the technology developed on the Zap.
More here, in Žnoprešk-Marlin Automobili - #15 by NormanVauxhall

10 Likes

This’d be my first contest submission as well as my first post on these forums. Are we submitting .car files to the OP? I’ve never done this before. Thanks in advance (and I know I probably should ask this somewhere else).

Yes, you should post an ad and perhaps other screenshots here on the forum; then private message the OP with the name of your car in the subject line, maybe some info in the body of the message, and the car file. You can simply drag the file into the pm.

EDIT: @Admiral_Obvious If you ever have trouble sending PMs again you can use discord instead

Yeah, apparently I wasn’t allowed to use PMs cuz new forum account. I thought so though.

P.S. I can sent PMs now.

I demand you to stop right here because nobody cares and thanks for calling me out “rude lil bitch”.

1 Like

Getting hostile over valid criticism and calling HybridTronny a “rude lil bitch” isn’t doing you any favors

because the challenge is a shitbox-focused challenge? it was pretty clear that the goal of the challenge is cheap and nasty

1 Like

that is true however this is the D segment so cars with basic interiors would be a bit too ‘cheap and nasty’ to be seen as competitive and the primary competitiors in this challenge do include the BMW 3 Series , Audi 80 , the 190e mercedes benz and other slightly more umparket than the common as muck fords and vauxhalls of the world so hopefully a ‘100bhp Triumph-dolomite esque trimmed and engineered’ car shouldnt be too out of place

i see someone hasn’t reflected on WHY they were banned on discord.

5 Likes