Razyx's mods

Shhh… admit you like it deep down inside…

1 Like

Third one down looks best to me.

1 Like

That’s the quirky as hell Citroen BX4TC

@Razyx sorry for hijacking your thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i see your Lada and raise you this

1 Like

To raz. Please if your have any models that can be made for 1946 for the campaign for fruinia budget family would be amazing amd very appreciated

Moar metal from this side of Iron Curtain! :smiley:

I think we REALLY should move with this to Off-topic, instead of cluttering Razyx’s thread.
Sorry @Razyx !

3 Likes

That front overhang though…

3 Likes

That looks like a holden piazza turbo…or opel

Please, now you sound like the people locked in my basement.

And in game, the Offroad and Utility vehicles can get crazy good scores with ladder frame trucks, vans and SUVs. They only do OK as cars. Obviously I don’t think this is the case in real life. There’s an El Camino on a monster truck frame near me, and let me assure you, it is the best thing ever.

6 Likes

np guys, you can talk whatever you want :slight_smile:

Yep, the willys is almost in the skinning phase… meanwhile another thing is being born.

17 Likes

Now this is a real stunner - there are already plenty of supercar bodies available from the workshop but this is the best one you’ve made so far. Is it really based on an Audi R8 (especially since it looks very much like one)? And in what year will it first become available in the sandbox?

1 Like

Oh, please tell me that can accept engines in Front or Mid configurations! How do you do this, making mid-engine cars that even I like?

1 Like

@abg7 it would be something like a Nissan 350/370Z but with a longer wheelbase, as usual, I start joining vertexes with few ideas and the final car, its shape, is a ‘mistery’ almost till the end.
It will be available on late 90’s.
@Madrias, mid config is working and I have to look the front and rear engine layouts. I think there won’t be any issue with the front engine layout.

OTOH Willys/Flip off-roader has been released…, finally!!!

The car is really small so do not expect incredible in-game stats :slight_smile:

17 Likes

A cool tribute to JEEP’s 75th anniversary right there, bro

2 Likes

Hubba hubba!

1 Like

Willis - Great !!

Can you make newer Wrangler body based on that? Maybe there is not so much work to make something like CJ-7, YJ and TJ. They could full offroad segment during all campaign.

There is something wrong with some kind of taillight placement. The simple rectangular orange-red-white looks like piece of chrome.
Could You make wider back flares to fit as big tires on back as in front? I know that this is old body, but for serious offroading You need really big tires.
Is it limitation in game to use mcpherson with ladder frame, or is it Your choice?

I’ve already tried it and…nope; McPherson struts and ladder/peripheral chassis doesn’t work at all. (Those work at their best on unibody structures though) Your best bet are with the coil spring/twin shock/semi-trailing arm setup on a peripheral frame for better ofroading, just like the now-current Jeep Wrangler.

As a reference, here’s a pic of the current Wrangler (in 75th Anniversary “Sarge” guise), straight from their official website.

…and its old-school, military-spec forebear (from 1943) for comparison.

As you can see, our favorite has grown up from a rough and tumble war machine to a capable and quite confortable off roader that honors his roots and fights the roughest terrain with the best of it.

It does kinda astound me though, that when you remove the top and doors (Which can happen remarkably quick), they look REALLY similar.Different grill and bumpers, and a rim change. lol

1 Like

[quote=“Jastrzab1984, post:217, topic:16427”]
Can you make newer Wrangler body based on that? Maybe there is not so much work to make something like CJ-7, YJ and TJ. They could full offroad segment during all campaign.[/quote] Time will tell. I have to ‘tweak’ many things yet.

[quote]
There is something wrong with some kind of taillight placement. The simple rectangular orange-red-white looks like piece of chrome.[/quote]
I’ve not seen any particular issues with fixtures, show me a pic with it plz :slight_smile:

[quote]
Could You make wider back flares to fit as big tires on back as in front? I know that this is old body, but for serious offroading You need really big tires.[/quote]
In the early 40’s you can put a tyre size of 165 (rim 15") and the back flares are morphable. Later in time will allow you bigger tyre sizes (e.g. 275 in 2010 - rim 15"- ).

It seems a limitation.

1 Like

Comet coupe released…, next the R5.

13 Likes