A lot of Automation challenges are relatively similar in some respects, so in order to spice things up, we will be running a 2 year per round simulation starting 1990 and ending 2010 (20 rounds but may go further) in a week on week off fashion ( 1 round starts, one week for entries, then 1 week break including results, then another round starts and so on). This will pitch numerous companies together which will fight to become the most prosperous company.
A Few Warnings
- The best company isnt the fastest company, as it is about dominating the UK market, not dominate the elite market
- I am trying to make this a very lore based competition, therefore the first week should be about establishing your company and its direction, I look forward to reading it all
- Due to realism, if something major happens in the UK that year, the market will reflect that. I will give no more hints on this
sections will be marked out of a certain number of points (depending on their importance) and all of them will be added up to generate a money score) Seeming this is based in the UK market, the points will be turned into british pounds
- Lore /20
- Chassis /5
- Chassis Suitability /5
- Base Engine (family tab) /5
- Bottom End /5
- Top End /5
- Fuel System /5
- Exhaust /5
- Overall Engine Suitability /10
- Fixtures /15
- Drivetrain /5
- Wheels /5
- Brakes /5
- Aerodynamics /5
- Interior /5
- Driver aids and safety /5
- Suspension /5
- Market selling /15
- How it performs in BeamNG /20
Total Points /150
will be given in more detail when a round starts, but here are some base rules.
- Only use mods on the steam workshop, I have all of them installed.
- You can reuse something from a previous round to get extra points, but bear in mind other cars will possibly have newer and better alternative bits that you will not. This will be out of 10 extra points overall so it isnt massive.
- Do not use an engine or trim any later than the given date in the round
- UE4 please as well as being fully updated.
- any other rules ive missed let me know.
- IP Automotive LTD (Knugcab)
- RCM (Royal Canadian Motors) (thecarlover)
- Bramhall Motor Corporation (th3maldonado)
- VST (Vincent Sport Tuning). (Camjkerman)
- Vega Motor Company (Mr.Computah)
- Bridgell Motors Company (BMC) (Marcus_gt500)
- Likar Inc (electroGG)
- EcaMobile (Mikonp7)
- LLA - LinkLuke Autos (Link_luke)
Model: RLS -
Trim: Name Of Car
Family: RLS -
Variant: Name Of Car
First Round starts Monday the 10th of September