The 1990 Taxi Competition

Now Hurry Up! You are lucky. I wanted to do the last test drives tomorrow morning before going to work. As I cant do anything in Automation tomorrow (need to work a double shift) I will do the last reviews on tuesday (day off). If I have it tomorrow evening it will be ok.

1 Like

Fear not, I’ll get it to you ASAP

As I need to work a lot today, I can present you at least some impressions from the test drives.

Eh… you did not expect to get the test cars back in one piece, did you??

3 Likes

whoaa,never expected to be featured in the next taxi express film, have fun:+1:

4 Likes

Is that my… is that my build? In the slideshow??

:sob::sob: this is the happiest moment of my life

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Missed submission deadline, can I still enter or are they closed for good?

Last cars are not tested yet.
Hurry up. But I do not have the time to check it for rule conformity, so be careful as well.

And as you see - you do not get your car back as it was before.

Each car has been driven for over an hour on various BeamNG tracks to give it a fair scoring. And every taxi will get a detailed review, so this is why the whole thing takes so long.

1 Like

How did the new car end up in that position. I can’t even see any ramps :wink:

Its the CMT Regent. I have no pic of the Blaire yet but it has already been driven.

@Caligo
I need another Jidosha Hino. Please dont ask why :smiley:

2 Likes

1988 Fuji Coherence 2.4

(sorry for being so late)

Is it for Gasmea, Frunia or both?

Both, sorry for not clarifying. I believe it’s just under the limit for Fruinian safety and Gasmean environmental resistance.

I decided to use penalty points instead of instabinning entries. So it won’t reject the car if its a near miss somewhere.

I can NOT find it in the workshop, is there an alternate link?

hmm hang on
The mod may be in this collection https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1665226407

I checked the list and nope, there is nothing like Not-A-Citroen-CX.

I’ve discovered that the Hino does in fact seem to like walls, light poles, curbs, and the rear bumpers of other cars quite a lot, I’ll send you a fleet :wink:

2 Likes

Oh. I thought it was the Blaire because they use the same body. :sweat_smile: