The Car Shopping Round 104 - Time to take the Outback out back

12 Likes

2008 Atera Kinyu V6

Fuck yeah,hu- no wait wrong CSR

9 Likes

Hmm sporty but expensive nitch v8 Camaro knock off, or cheaper but more sedate turbo 6 Volvo knockoff…

1 Like

I almost forgot to mention this, but I am sure it includes both regular and high-flow 3-way cats.

Anyway, having narrowed my choice of entry down to two test cars, both of which have two doors each, I am now pondering the pros and cons of a four-seat, front-drive coupe versus a two-seat, rear-drive one. I just need to settle on a choice before the deadline - and make sure it’s fully compliant with the current rule set.

Murano Sula

9 Likes

Does this Civic I found in a Chili’s parking lot count as a private party submission?

8 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

FOR SALE: 2005 Corsica Cascade, $4949

A lightly used Cascade for sale, been lightly used by just me since 2012 after my wife left me. At least I got the dog. Has been used for daily commutes to work and back, a weekly trip to the shop and some other drives. Non smoker car.

Please do not haggle with the price, I found my next purchase already. Overall, it’s been a trusty companion and it is quite cheap to run. Please take care of her.

OTHER FEATURES - CD player, air conditioning, ESC, ABS, SpeedShift Automatic transmission, RWD, 2850cc Inline-6 engine, 5 seats.

19 Likes

fuck yeah bud

showroom floor eddy style bud

9 Likes

VERY RAER!!! NLIAWEK NEW!!! WANG DOO CAR FOR SALE MARKHAM FOR SALE!!1

HUANGDOU SHIJIE REAR SPORTTREK TRIM VERY FAST 6 SPEED MANUAL V6 VERY QUICK NO ACCIDENTS CLEAN TITLE FUCK WINTER TIRES THIS IS TORONTO NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE HERE. $10585.00 OBO WE FINANCE NO LOWBALLERS OUR DEALER KNOWS WHAT WE GOT

黄豆世界REAR SPORTTREK 非常快6速手册V6非常快速没有事故清洁TUCKLE冬季轮胎这是TORONTO没有人知道如何驾驶这里。 $ 10585.00我们的财务没有低价我们的经销商知道我们得到什么

18 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Orientis O430

6 Likes

Raiden Alacrity - “futuristic” car from 2005

I know that my photoshop skills are amazing…

10 Likes

1999 AMA Colibri 2.0S for sale in Ottawa, ON

Condition: Used
Body Type: 2-door coupe
Seating Capacity: 2
Drivetrain: RWD
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Mileage 100,000 km

Like new, runs well, never involved in any accidents or used at a track. Comes with LSD, driver’s airbag, ABS, traction control and stability control as standard. $7,278 CAD or best offer.

5 Likes

11 Likes

that looks very good! good job
also bonus points for that autotrader page, and the french (because canada yes yes)

8 Likes

((Sorry for the hazardous translation of facebook, mine is in French :slight_smile:))

Photos

8 Likes

Nice SAAB

5 Likes