The Top Magazine

Not even just German car mags at that… And hardly an isolated occurrence. Every issue of Street Machine here in Oz has to have at least one Torana in it. And every edition of Wheels has to have a Ford vs Holden. But now that’s ending I wonder what they’ll move onto next. Then again, Wheels has an obligatory Golf in every issue too, so maybe it’ll stick to that :joy:

2 Likes

Okay guys , i really have no time to even open up this game due to many assignment (even on december fk this shit).

Finally get to have some free time this weekend and during Christmas , that means review are coming up!

5 Likes

can it please not be between just Saminda, Erin and Maesima? It gets boring real fast

4 Likes

or maybe it’s time to make big comparision like 2016 Family Sedan Comparision (kelley blue book kind of thing)

Damn, I better hurry up and finish that Sachiuri sL200 range post.

@ramthecowy Don’t forget Adenine :wink:

2 Likes

I won’t, but my company certainly will be forgotten because I’m nowhere near done releasing all the models :sweat:

I know that feel…feels bad man.

But looks like we gotta prioritise our family sedans at the moment. Although no way will I be able to get the Avellca out in time. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

O o o please do mid 70’s 4 seat coupes…please

I could go for 2000-2010 sporty sedans.

Every cars this community created are awesome , just that i am more “familiar” with Saminda , Erin and Maesima brands , so it’s easier for me to write something about them.

But of course this magazine won’t be just about them , i need to do more research

Always happy to help if u need it. The old DSD thread has a museum of other brands cars from the 40’s onwards if u need inspiration

1 Like

you knoe DSD has been in this magazine before right :smile:

Yes just putting it out there

Zavir Supernova incoming! :smile:

…in the new year. Good thing that it shares about a half of the engines with Luna :slight_smile: Now would anyone be so kind and tell me what Auxuras is in this class?

Auxuras… that brand is losing it way , no one knows what their status are if it’s a luxury brand or not

3 Likes

Interesting name choice hmmmmm?

1 Like

Hey, I told you about that before :slight_smile: And I came up with this name even before I knew Automation :stuck_out_tongue: (as most Zavir models were planned for the other game a few years ago)

MIcrowave’s whatever defunct brand also has a Supernova. You two aren’t alone.

Okay guys , i just realise i wrote entirely wrong about the Maesima as it’s a turbocharged engine after few hours of writing , assignment must fked me hard til my brain has gone haywire.

got no more time to re-write again so will some other day

5 Likes

ActivBoost just kicked in, yo!

7 Likes