True or False: Forum Game 2.0

The other way round. I was rather much awake on weekends.

TNP wants to find a job.

I got one, after a shitty 2018 where I lost two of them mfs and couldnā€™t see past the next week in my plans.

TNP breathes.

currently through only one nostril.

TNP lives for Mondays.

ugh I fucking hate Mondays

itā€™s the start of my working weekā€¦ but I get paid from going to work so yeah I guess

TNP has fast growing nails

Oddly enough true. Or rather they do nothing until suddenly theyā€™re far too long.

TNP likes ChromeOS

Itā€™s certainly better than it was launched, but I feel the operating system is still lack of good features like itā€™s competitors.
TBH, Iā€™m not a fan of Google, in fact I hate them more than Apple and Microsoft, because of several reasons.

TNP went to Japan/is planning to go to Japan.

True, went in 2015. Great place, great people, great food. Would 100% go back.

TNP has been to a memorial site.

4 Likes

True. Visited the Dunkirk War Cemetery last year.

TNP fuckin loves history

I do love history. When the classes are taught well, that is. Sitting in my US history class right now.

TNP can play music on some form of instrument.

I know how to play with piano once. And that time was a long time ago.

TNP thinks that Google Stadia will be a massive failure unless telecommunications infrastructure on everywhere is fully developed.

what the hell is a stadia

TNP has visited Mexico

1 Like

My family practically has a second house there.

TNP wants to publicly share their favorite color

Transparent.

TNP ate a sandwich today.

I live on sandwiches

TNP thinks that the Ace Combat series are literally the best games ever made

Never played so I have no idea.

TNP be relaxinā€™.

Iā€™m chilling at the boarding gate before flying halfway around the world and have literally nothing else I can do if I was any more relaxed Iā€™d actually be bored lol

TNP had a nasty cold this year

My street is so quiet I didnā€™t notice my window was still open. Was woken up by a throat made of the dust you find at the bottom of a box of cereal. :t

TNP gon travel this summer

It ainā€™t summer now but Iā€™m travelling! Medical conference for a few days (work) and then a bit of a hiking holiday.

During my real summer Iā€™ll just beā€¦ Workingā€¦

TNP has inflexible leave arrangements

Donā€™t think so ATM.

TNP has rode horses before. (I have rode one, not a pleasant experience. Also horse stables are very smelly.)

True. It would be strange if I hadnā€™t, considering. Iā€™m not the most experienced but Iā€™ve had lessons and know the basics around tacking and riding a horse. Iā€™ve also been bucked and thrown. 10/10 would still ride.

TNP has taken a hard fall before.