UC - ManHell Automotive

Another design with new fixtures.
Totem

2 Likes

My last test cars…

5 Likes

Great designs as usual!
By the way, love your fixtures in the workshop!
Specially the new tailights!

Thanks @Sillyworld.
Which one, Bot taillights or Square Ts? :slight_smile:
I should start a thread in 3D subforum.

Might I request the latest square taillights also be available as indicators? We could really use them for wraparound lights, especially the red and white ones :smiley:

I was strongly considering figuring out how to make this exact kind of light design to be used together for new shapes, but you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok man, we head to this thread for mods Razyx's mods
:slight_smile:

A rare luxury version.
Xabre 240

2 Likes

The Aquila’s 360 big brother.

Aquila 675 vTS

With a bit retro look (for the age) here we show…

Dayak TS

3 Likes

Like the design! The front-end seems pretty bland to me but hey , still a nice car!

That front end is so late 70s early 80’s concept, its unreal. Also 2005 IS when retro design was a fad, so yeah, this would grab some serious attention.

Yep, it could be a bit bland but I was thinking more in the 80’s or something…, then when got the car finished I saw the year and… wops, this thing do not match with the age, well, so a retro thing… and squidhead saved my arse with the fad thing hehe

Dem Mercury Sable headights

That’s it (I knew that some sedan got it)… I guess after some time the plastic thing will look not so good :slight_smile:

Your cars are impressive and competitive. Need I say more?

Thanks @abg7, and glad you like 'em.
I just try to create credible cars… most of time :slight_smile:

MH sport coupe to rule them all, in late 60’s.

well, and something more…

4 Likes

The Amura 555 TS is a road legal car coming from some race series that… (whatever story).

Some of the latest test cars.

7 Likes

Which test cars will you flesh out more (i.e. describe in full) this time around?

I have a couple of ‘special models’ (designs) awaiting for more spare time but, right now, no more full stats or ‘stories’…, and, before anything else, I wish to finish some pending mods and revamp almost all of them… so it gonna be slow.

1 Like