UC - ManHell Automotive

I’m glad you like it and, the ‘retro-look’, well probably you are right. I like to mix some classic elements; straight grills, some typical vents maybe a la porsche or the like.

OTOH we have not an easy way to do something like…

Lambo Asterion.

Overal not a bad looking car till you look some details like that grill/wing/diffuser on the rear end.
Nowadays, in general, I think sport cars (even some sport packages in hatchbacks, saloons, etc - Mercedes is doing ‘great’ in this department -) are a bit tacky/naff.

I like more these ‘trucks’ :slight_smile: :

Timeless classics.

And after so much retro thing, an automation version.

Ambar 2.5L V8 Turbo. A little sport car (if there’s no label on the pic it always gonna be from the current year) In AHS Steel and aluminium and Mcpherson suspension system.

Awesome. Love the signals on the mirrors.

TY VosNox and happy that you like 'em.

This time we start with a hot hatch (after many sport cars these ‘old’ bodies look a bit thin :laughing: ).

Borea TS - 1.6L I4 Turbo. In AHS steel/CR steel and mcpherson/multilink suspension system. Premium interior/ET/safety.

A couple of little sport cars (short body).

Ferro S - 2.4L I4 NA. In AHS steel/CR steel. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Leva TS - 2.5L I4 Turbo. In AHS steel/aluminium. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Four years ago the Averno started the new line up of more accesible ‘super sport cars’.
The Aiaz VS would be its succesor.

Averno S - 4.2L V8 NA. In AHS steel/CR steel. Light interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Aiaz VS - 4.6L V8 NA. In AHS steel/aluminium. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

This is like a masterclass of detail design. How seamlessly you create line and shape while incorporating idiosyncratic tweaks!

Thanks Strop for the compliments and glad you liked it.
I think that the details give the final shape of the main idea/design/concept, etc, so they are key in the end.

Well the last creation.
It’s fully in carbon fiber and the platform comes from the Bektor. It does the Green Hell in 7:31:02 if I remember correctly.

Beika TRS - 5.8L V8 Twin Turbo.

edit: new bodies!!! thx devs!! (they look really good).

Aero VS - 4.6L V8 NA. In AHS steel/Aluminium and Double wishbone/Multilink suspension.
The front end is a bit retro and the rear end not so much… :confused: next time.

Have fun!

Hi there!

Alux - 3.2L I6 NA - Luxury sedan in AHS steel/aluminium, and db whishbone/multilink suspension sys. Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.
http://nsae01.casimages.net/img/2014/11/15/141115102338675555.jpg

Melo TLS - 3.5L I6 Turbo - Luxury sport coupe in carbon fiber, and db whishbone/multilink suspension sys. Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.
http://nsae01.casimages.net/img/2014/11/15/141115102347142607.jpg

Milano VT - 4.5L V8 Twin Turbo - Premium sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium, and db whishbone/multilink suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.
http://nsae01.casimages.net/img/2014/11/15/141115102351471656.jpg

Archos VTR - 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo - Premium sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium, and db whishbone suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

The first Archos’s front end was like:
http://nsae01.casimages.net/img/2014/11/15/141115104405606105.jpg

Yay! Good to see you posting again, some more excellent designs! :smiley:

TY Pleb!, howdy man? :slight_smile:

Let’s continue with a mix of models.

Phantom - 2.8L I6 NA - Premium sport coupe (2+2) in AHS steel/CR steel, and Mcpherson/db whishbone suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Loire VS - 3.0L I6 NA - Premium sedan in AHS steel/CR steel, and Mcpherson/db whishbone suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Tormo SL - 4.2L V8 NA - Luxury sport coupe in AHS steel/Aluminium, and Mcpherson/db whishbone suspension sys. Luxury interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Zea S - 4.6L V8 NA - Concept car, sport coupe in AHS steel/Aluminium, and db whishbone/Mcpherson suspension sys. Standard interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Acemila RS Special Edition - 5.5L V8 Turbo - Sport Coupe, in carbon fiber, and db whishbone suspension sys. Super light interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

The last sporty thing from ManHell.

Fulgor TRS - 6.3L V8 Turbo - Sport (racing) coupe, in carbon fiber, and db whishbone suspension sys. Super light interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Gah, this is the biggest workshop of cars and design I’ve seen on the forums. Amazing stuff, really. Going back to the drawing board to go bang my head against it. And you’re cars are also so cheap. Was looking at your Milano VT and saw some interesting parallels between that and my Aeroline Mongoose. Interesting to note that this is like the fourth or fifth time I’ve seen that model of car in white. Lol, makes the Mongoose feel so unoriginal but dammit that’s a good color for that model.

TY SuperSportNick.
I really do not pay much attention to the price atm (mainly because there’s no “in-game context” atm). The engines are always in default quality sliders and the cars get a +1 in wheels and brakes.
I’ve seen your Mongoose sporty car, really nice and indeed, they are quite similar even in HP output…, and agree it’s a color that fits that model quite good…and the black, but we’d not see the car details hehe. Btw nice cars
there!!.

Ok, time to start the winter sport collection, let’s try a design about almost every model in its sport version.
PS: I’ll edit the post adding the models.

Artemis S - 4.0L I6 NA - Premium sport coupe in carbon fibre/aluminium, with Mcpherson/multilink suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Netal S - 3.2L I6 NA - Premium sport sedan (5 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium, with Mcpherson/semi trailing (? woops) suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Magno S - 2.2L I6 NA - Premium sport coupe in AHS steel/polymer, with db wishbone/Mcpherson suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Weser VS - 2.6L I6 NA - Premium sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium, Mcpherson/multilink suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Redstream TRS - 6.5L V8 Turbo - Sport coupe in carbon fiber, db wishbone suspension sys. Super light interior, basic ET and advanced safety.

Lonex VLS - 3.0L I6 NA - Luxury sport sedan in AHS steel/aluminium, with db wishbone/multilink suspension sys. Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.

Manticore ST - 3.0 V8 NA - Sport coupe in galvanized steel/HM aluminium, with db wishbone suspension sys. Premium interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Alur TS - 2.0 I4 Turbo - Sport coupe in glued aluminium/CR steel, with Mcpherson suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Topel VS - 2.2L I4 NA - Premium hot hatch in AHS steel/CR steel, with db wishbone/semi trailing suspension sys. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Nister SP - 3.8L V8 NA - Premium sport coupe in galvanized steel/steel, with db wishbone/semi trailing suspension sys. Premium interior/ET/safety.

Lavera TS - 2.4L I4 NA - Premium hot hatch (4 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel, with Mcpherson/semi trailing arm suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Togo TS - 2.8L I6 Turbo - Premium sport coupe (2 seater) in CR steel/Hand made aluminium, with Mcpherson/semi trailing arm suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Promen - 3.0L V8 NA - Premium sport sedan (5 seater) in galvanized steel/HM aluminium, with Mcpherson/semi trailing arm suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Raven S67 - 2.8L I6 NA - Luxury sport coupe in galvanized steel/HM aluminium, with db wishbone/semi trailing arm suspension sys. Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.

Sela S - 3.0L I6 NA - Premium sport coupe (2+2) in AHS steel/CR steel, with db wishbone suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Vega S - 2.0L I4 NA - Premium sport coupe (2+2) in CR steel, with db wishbone/multilink suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Gale S55 - 4.8L V8 NA - Premium sedan (4 seater) in steel, with db wishbone suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and standard safety (40s).
Not a sport car but with some tweaks that grants a better dynamic response.

The Artemis S would look great with pop-up headlights! :smiley:

I thought about it for a brief time, but I always remeber “my beloved” 288 GTO and… that front-end is not like the mentioned one so…
Anyway, I’ve added a few models, the Magno S got those headlights… and hopefully some more to come :slight_smile:

BTW, thanks to those 3d designers for the new stuff (vents, grills, cars…); Kuboz, Pyrlix, Pleb, Wizzy, Wedge, Felgen (and those who are trying to add more stuff), a good boost for the game.

Four years ago the ARX01 (all around) project got finished.
Now its specifications are public (just to say that here comes a new sport car :laughing: ).

Xence TLS - 3.9L V8 Turbo - Luxury sport coupe in carbon fibre with db wishbone/Mcpherson suspension sys. Hand crafted interior, luxury ET and advanced safety.

Mento TLS - 3.5L I6 Turbo - Luxury sport coupe in glued aluminium/aluminium with db wishbone/multilink suspension sys. Luxury interior/ET and advanced safecty.

The Aixie V8 (crossplane config) it’s a sport coupe that can be equipped with a NA engine (6.7L) or a turbocharged one (6.4L), all of them fully built in AlSi alloy (with little tweaks in their quality).
The Aixie is made in carbon fiber with db wishbone/Mcpherson suspension sys. A super light interior, basic entertainment and advanced safety are also shared between the models.
Besides the engines, the wheels, rims (18" the NS, 19" the TS) and the brakes change their size between the models.
Now it’s up to the customer what will bring to home…

The prodigal son returns.

Aral TS - 2.2L I6 Turbo - Premium sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone/multilink suspension sys. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

…and, the LM (Le mans) GTE version.

Aral XGTE - 4.5L v8 NA - In carbon fiber/polymer with db wishbone/multilink suspension sys. Basic interior, no ET and advanced safety.

More stuff…

Harxo VS - 4.2L V8 NA - Concept car in carbon fiber/polymer with db wishbone suspension system. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Azero VS - 3.3L V8 NA - Premium sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone/Mcpherson suspension. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Elba SP - 3.4L I6 NA - Premium sport sedan (4 seater) in AHS steel/aluminium with Mcpherson/multilink suspension. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Banse S - 5.2L V8 NA - Sport coupe in carbon fiber/aluminium with db wishbone/Mcpherson suspension. Premium interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Huge fan of the Elba SP and the Aixie TS is amazing. So many good ideas! How you do it :astonished:

Hi SuperSportNick, I’m glad you liked it.
How do I do it, hmm mainly trying to mix different fixtures :wink: , usually with a vague idea in my mind (or trying to improve an old idea), and/or sometimes (the less) trying to replicate some area of an existing model and then adding more stuff.

Ok some ‘holidays’ stuff.

The first urban car of the company and, if I remember correctly, the first car with monocoque engineering.
Drago N - 1.2L I4 NA - Urban car (5 seater) in steel with Mcpherson/semi trailing arm suspension system. Standard interior, no ET and standard safety (40s).

Due to the company’s 25th anniversary the Raven was born as a luxury sedan.
Raven L25 - Luxury sedan (4 seater) in steel/HM aluminium with db wishbone suspension system. Luxury interior/ET and advanced safety.

Osso S - 5.5L V8 NA - Sport sedan (4 seater) in galvanized steel/HM aluminium with db wishbone suspension system. Super light interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

The Osso’s successor, turning into a coupe with a sportier shape.
Tornado SP - 5.5L V8 NA - Premium sport coupe (2 seater) in galvanized steel/HM aluminium with db wishbone suspension system. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Roano NP - 1.3L I4 NA - Premium ‘coupe’? (4 seater) in AHS steel/CR steel with Mcpherson/db wishbone suspension system. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Nakai TS - 3.2 V8 Turbo - Sport coupe in AHS steel/aluminium with db wishbone/multilink suspension system. Super light interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Vostier S - 4.0L V8 NA - Concept car in carbon fiber/aluminium with db wishbone suspension system. Super light interior, standard ET and advanced safety.

Vulpe S - 5.0L V8 NA - Sport coupe in carbon fiber with db wishbone suspension system. Super light interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Btw, this time engines and cars have been made with default quality sliders.

Starting the new year with a bang and another styling masterclass, I see! Once again more innovative ways of combining the fixtures to show us something new. Time to study up!

Thanks Strop for the compliments.
Those ‘strip vents’ allows many new fixture ‘combos’, definitely a great addition to the game.

The Adha is a limited edition hot hatch.
Adha S6 - 3.0L I6 NA - Premium hatchback (4 seater) in CR steel with db wishbone/multilink syspension system. Premium interior/ET and advanced safety.

Enis S8 - 3.9L V8 NA - Sedan (4 seater) in aluminium with db wishbone/multilink syspension system. Super light interior, premium ET and advanced safety.

Spry 507 P - 6.0L V8 NA - Premium coupe (4 seater) in galvanized steel/steel with db wishbone syspension system. Premium interior/ET and…, advanced safety.

Solar TS (regular version -red-) and TLS (luxury version -black-) - 4.0L V8 Twin Turbo - Sport coupe in carbon fiber with db wishbone syspension system.
The regular version (TS) gets super light interior and premium ET, otoh the luxury version (TLS) gets hand-crafted interior and luxury ET, and both with advanced safety.

Extro RS - 6.5L V8 NA - Sport coupe in carbon fiber with db wishbone syspension system. Super light interior, premium ET and advanced safety.
Due to its racing profile the service costs are… for a healthy wallet?!.

And another sport coupe.
Heill 601 RS - Sport coupe in carbon fiber with db wishbone syspension system. Super light interior, basic ET and advanced safety.