UE4 Exporter Update Discussion / Bugs

There’s a bug where V10s will rev counter clockwise, rev indefinitely and pistons will dissapear.

I Have special eyes.

1 Like

Some fixtures are rotated wrong when viewing the car in the photo studio. I wouldn’t have noticed it if I didn’t try something weird like this… thing. (Yes, that is a telescoping murder spike on the front)

Those gizmos on the roof and rear fenders (scaled mirror fixtures) are supposed to face back. In the car editor they are rotated like they’re supposed to but when taking a photo they go like that.

8 Likes

The game is very laggy

That’s because lua calculations are running on 1 core.

1 Like

Performance is PC dependant - very much so.

Anything above a GTX660, HD6870 can run the game decently in medium to high settings. CPU only affects calculation speed.

this particular fixture isn’t straight…

1 Like

I’m having problems with grill fixtures.

Some aren’t showing the “beading” around the edges. When you place them and then deselect it then there is just a hole…that can’t be selected to delete it.

Solid axle leaf is having some issues too.

Seems like AWD kills cars in the game.

Yeah photo mode is REALLY glitchy. Often missing fixtures or placing/rotating them wrong.

I do like the photo system, though. When it works it’s very nice.

1 Like

That car has seen some stuff that shouldn’t have been seen in the first place.

1 Like

Not only that, but UE4 seems to “forget” the angles at which fixtures were placed

1 Like

Well, game development is complex, especially for a game like this. I guess there are still some bugs that still need to be ironed out.

Although judging from these pictures, the UE4 version doesn’t look too bad.

2 Likes

It often works, but also sometimes it has its derps.

there isn’t mechanical injection :frowning:

1 Like

This thread is escalating :cold_sweat:
The ‘‘stance yo’’ feature could be a new selling point :grin:

@Killrob should be the crashes reported over Bug Crash Report or forums?

I can’t find wheel spin or brake fade %s.

1 Like

Found something else, headlights, taillights, and indicators are not really affected by “Focus Distance” in the Photo System.

1 Like

I can’t even launch it, it stays on the black screen. I sent the log file already, but after that I noticed that the UE4 process stops responding within seconds of launch and will stay that way for at least 2.5 hours, so I figure it never recovers itself.

2 Likes