UE4 Open Beta Body + Variant Issues list

This four-door SUV body (the 3.1m 1985 truck base) thinks it’s still a 2-door truck instead of a 5-door SUV

The Toyota AE86 body will only let you use very narrow tires in the front. Morphing the wheel arches larger doesn’t let you use wider tires. I tried it out with several variants and still no luck

Fixed for next release

1 Like

Semi fixed. Can now have wider tyres, but flares are still failing due to the way our width detection works.

Macpherson struts now disabled as intended.

In addition to what I’ve posted here, http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/80sboxycompact-model-and-wheel-bugs/25958
80sBoxyCompact’s (AE86’s) front wheels notably would scrape the rear of its wheel arch at max size https://i.imgur.com/dIc15VI.png

I’ve noticed that many bodies seems to have the front wheel not centered in the wheel arch.
All seems a bit toward the rear.

1 Like

It’s been a while since my last update on these, but I am still monitoring this thread! Keep the bugs a-comin’!

These fixes should go out in the next Content Update

Fixed 40sRearEngCoupe bonnet morph issues and bumpers:

Summary

The bumpers will be added back as fixtures in the near future.

fixed 90sPickupMedSUV seat rows:

Summary

fixed 00sSuperCarLarge’s bonnet camera, spiky arches, and asymmetrical rear:

Summary

Fixed 10sSUVHuge02_Ute tray tearing with fixtures:

Summary

Fixed an antenna that had turn signal materials instead of panel material options:

Summary

Fixed 10sSupercar01Small’s problems with suspension:

Summary

Fixed 10sCoupeSmall’s problems with fixture stamping:

Summary

We’re still working hard on fixing bodies and will keep this thread updated as we fix them.

14 Likes

It’s me again about the 40s large Coupe:

I actually found out what causes the holes in the fenders near the bonnet:
It’s the headlight fixtures. If you apply headlights the size the front fascia suggests it will pull back into the fenders that much, causing the holes.

Any way you can fix how the fixtures recognize that area only in the front, not the fender portion?

1 Like

Hello, the 90sroadster body seems to have the chassis sticking out if you choose the monocoque chassis, or semi-spaceframe. Some bodies also do the same but it is less bad. Please fix as I love this body!

To elaborate, Capture this is the name of the S2000 body Glitchy reported. All variants have the body sitting too low on the chassis right now.

Also, ^ that variant and Capture3 have minor skin issues along the center of the rear

All variants except Capture have the rear cabin morph pulling vertices underneath the rear of the bodies to varying degrees.

the most extreme case

All variants except the Capture5 are very heavy, over 9000 lbs

Capture4

This is fine

2 Likes

This body appears to have been brought across to vanilla… it also has engine bay size issues. 2.5L V6 fit perfectly fine transversely previously, now all I have is a milk carton.

3 Likes

Fresh one after updated b180922, 09’ 3.1m limo body morph issues - sedan, hatchback and coupe are all bugged. There could be more styles that went wrong but not sure.

These mid engine bodies have somewhat overly restrictive engine bounds imo.

I heard about this one for awhile but never saw it for myself, and I don’t know if it has been reported somewhere. The little Mclaren definitely has a little room to move the firewall forward.

Capture

Going along with what strop said…

I think this one just needs the rear firewall nudged forward a little bit to allow for short mid-longitudinal engines to be viable as well as transverse V engines. (Maybe I had it too big before, but happy medium? :upside_down_face: )

Capture

5 Likes

Every single suspension setup clips through the new S2000 body, and it has a huge issue with understeer (because other than the soft-top variant, it weighs 11 thousand fucking pounds.) Bonnet hiding also doesn’t work. I’ve got a feeling you guys didn’t test this at all.

The Capture and Capture (yay they’re back!) have some skinning issues.

Both cabin morph limits are a little too extreme and have some wonky centerline vertices in the front. The roadster’s front morph is a bit wonkier.

The Capture also has a centerline issue on the back cabin morph

The Capture has unweighted vertices in the back cabin morph

…and this one doesn’t really affect much but the bottom of the rear morph is assymetrical.

The Capture has some weird reflections going on with it. The other variants are ok.

1 Like

This is why the 00sSuperCarLarge body can’t fit long engines:

This is yet another body in which the rear firewall is not far forward enough to accommodate anything longer than a 3.0L V8, and even then such an engine barely fits, as shown above. The remedy to the engine bay size issue would thus involve moving the rear firewall on this one further forward to allow for the fitment of a much larger engine, such as a 6.0L V12. However, I am pleased to report that all other known issues with this particular body have finally been fixed.

90scoupe01 now has this area that is chromed up and is a restricted area where I can’t place any fixtures.

This indicator just makes a hole in the body. I did somehow get it to show up once… so it may be a CPU Access thing, but I don’t really know the intricacies of that.

There are about a dozen duplicates of license plates.

To add to the small engine bays of mid-engined cars… “10sSuper_Cor_coupe” is quite small now as well compared to the original mod.