Ugly cars forum

and this was originally meant to be my CSR entry… 1980s…

1 Like

pp

the car that ruined CSR 94

all are nice (for this forum’s standards anyway)!

May i present the second car that ruined CSR 94

2 Likes

Terrible performance in CSR, I’ll bet. Great work.

They didn’t ruin CSR94 considering one of them caused the greatest post in the history of the forums to be created. But uhh if we gotta be on topic, ugly cars? Seems like the perfect thread to post your first cars to

3 Likes

fair point fair point.

Well, I’m gonna have to say, albeit I don’t know what the post was and I’d like a quote please, it seems like both cars would be potentially nice for wrecking. I think the car I created, however, has so much ASS you just wanna check them on site. Youch!

lol i answered the wrong person srry but ok

Hey I’m back

after my best car This is my worst car the FSA Salina 1600

1 Like

Not ugly, just boring. I like it, though!

2 Likes

My car, if to enter, would completely level CSR and roast people who come unprepared for such bullshit. In my mind, ALL this junk I have posted talking smack about my ugly cars entry has been enough to call it a shitpost on my behalf. I will try to forget that abomination I created, it looks like it’s not even from the same planet. But I guess that’s the point of such a topic as this so I am SO glad I posted it here instead of (gulp) somwhere else. That would’ve been a disaster story altogether, nobody is gonna wanna see this unless they make crapcar specimens that are just as bad, if not worse.

To make a long story short, I officially challenge everyone on this shitbox thread to make something worse than Prototype 1 and post it. Good luck doing that, if you know what I mean, Prototype 1 is pretty hideous.

This is a fairly recent attempt at a modern design… so… you can tell I’m not hot on the modern cars.

If I could downvote here, I would
It ain’t no ugly

@MrAdi I completely agree.

I heard you like hot cars for scooping up babes
Here you go
car for you

9 Likes

That’s hideous. Great work.

Thanks

1 Like

And, because this thread is solely for shitboxes and crapcars (even though they are the same thing), the word “hideous” is actually a compliment on this forum. Also, you’re very welcome.

2 Likes