Ugly cars forum

My car, if to enter, would completely level CSR and roast people who come unprepared for such bullshit. In my mind, ALL this junk I have posted talking smack about my ugly cars entry has been enough to call it a shitpost on my behalf. I will try to forget that abomination I created, it looks like it’s not even from the same planet. But I guess that’s the point of such a topic as this so I am SO glad I posted it here instead of (gulp) somwhere else. That would’ve been a disaster story altogether, nobody is gonna wanna see this unless they make crapcar specimens that are just as bad, if not worse.

To make a long story short, I officially challenge everyone on this shitbox thread to make something worse than Prototype 1 and post it. Good luck doing that, if you know what I mean, Prototype 1 is pretty hideous.

This is a fairly recent attempt at a modern design… so… you can tell I’m not hot on the modern cars.

If I could downvote here, I would
It ain’t no ugly

@MrAdi I completely agree.

I heard you like hot cars for scooping up babes
Here you go
car for you

9 Likes

That’s hideous. Great work.

Thanks

1 Like

And, because this thread is solely for shitboxes and crapcars (even though they are the same thing), the word “hideous” is actually a compliment on this forum. Also, you’re very welcome.

2 Likes

Sad Altair Astaria APV TC is sad

Screaming “cheap car” from 10km away, in the way that only the Altair Astaria can

1 Like

I need to updates the rules but that’s not your fault.

Looks nice bro, for an ugly car!

Also I would appreciate it if you didn’t post more than once in a three-hour period. I’m not trying to be an jackass but I want to have at least one car per post too. Thanks!

It looks somewhat decent. Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

@Fletchyboy100
yeah… 3 fixture wonder.

Haha I’m dying!!!

Time to break out the pickle-mobile… It’s greatest achievement?

Somehow winning a challenge despite looking like something that just had an allergic reaction, and is about to up chuck…

2 Likes

Ew. Haha. What? I have no freaking idea what to say.

By the way, nice van. For an ugly car thread that is.

This one was definitely a bit special.

I mean, I kinda like it?

Confused about what exactly to say? That pisses me off sometimes when I want to give some feedback on a car but can’t figure out what feedback to give!

Looks like a long green bean. Lovely

Heh.