Ugly cars forum

I’ve found bunch of old photos…

@RidgeRacerRyanBarton
For the sake of my reading speed, you cannot post more than one car in a single post

Cool cars! Next time, please please please only post one car per post.

This should qualify as an ugly car. A cheapo commuter capsule from 1995. Rusts easily, has a 1.1L engine, cheap interior, cheap exterior.

2 Likes

I now want to rescue this thread! I hereby pitch this shitbox!

Inferno 66, poor remake

1 Like

This thread’s good for cheap shitboxes too. Leaving a like before I leave this disaster-zone!

Oh corn flabbit…
Guess I tried too hard to make a decent muscle car. I don’t like this motherfucker!

No we’re not. If the thread dies the thread dies, more parts is just reposting/looking for attention.

9 Likes

Ok I’m sorry

Hoping I can revive this thread. This 1998 line-up from my Russian manufacturer, PMZ, should do it. The one in the middle was a concept that never made production.

1 Like

The 1977 Silverhare Spear Shamal

7 Likes

But why the fuck on ugly cars forum

The Spear Shamal does not belong on this particular thread, and deserves a place elsewhere in the forums - it’s not ugly enough at all in my view, and in all honesty ought to be shown here instead.

2 Likes

Nah it’s a very detailed car but if you would ask most people they’d say late 70s cars wr ugly.

1 Like

This one is bound to receive a remake. It’s one of those cases of “my son is not cross eyed, you moron!”

1995 Bridgell Cammommilla

1995%20Bridgell%20Cammomilla%2011995%20Bridgell%20Cammomilla%202

I would have said, in terms of Automation it’s a good looking car, but in terms of IRL appeal, it’d be classed as ugly.

Definitely reminds me of a Chevy Spark, with a bit of Cityrover thrown in as well. A perfect fit in this thread.

1 Like

I’m going to go back in time and attempt to revive this faux-pas party with one last chance!

Yeah. Bentley concept. Not proud of it.

That looks realistic in an odd way

What? This car didn’t turn out the way I wanted it by a million miles. I will be making a new and improved version on RRRB.