Ugly cars forum

This thread’s good for cheap shitboxes too. Leaving a like before I leave this disaster-zone!

Oh corn flabbit…
Guess I tried too hard to make a decent muscle car. I don’t like this motherfucker!

No we’re not. If the thread dies the thread dies, more parts is just reposting/looking for attention.

9 Likes

Ok I’m sorry

Hoping I can revive this thread. This 1998 line-up from my Russian manufacturer, PMZ, should do it. The one in the middle was a concept that never made production.

1 Like

The 1977 Silverhare Spear Shamal

7 Likes

But why the fuck on ugly cars forum

The Spear Shamal does not belong on this particular thread, and deserves a place elsewhere in the forums - it’s not ugly enough at all in my view, and in all honesty ought to be shown here instead.

2 Likes

Nah it’s a very detailed car but if you would ask most people they’d say late 70s cars wr ugly.

1 Like

This one is bound to receive a remake. It’s one of those cases of “my son is not cross eyed, you moron!”

1995 Bridgell Cammommilla

1995%20Bridgell%20Cammomilla%2011995%20Bridgell%20Cammomilla%202

I would have said, in terms of Automation it’s a good looking car, but in terms of IRL appeal, it’d be classed as ugly.

Definitely reminds me of a Chevy Spark, with a bit of Cityrover thrown in as well. A perfect fit in this thread.

1 Like

I’m going to go back in time and attempt to revive this faux-pas party with one last chance!

Yeah. Bentley concept. Not proud of it.

That looks realistic in an odd way

What? This car didn’t turn out the way I wanted it by a million miles. I will be making a new and improved version on RRRB.

4 Likes

This is my first attempt to make a futuristic/Cyberpunk style electric car. It has the covered front wheels, glow attempt wheels, etc. The car is fast, with an equivalent 1,659 HP electric motor (V6 in automation because, y’know, no electric motors in the game) giving it a 0-62 of 3.2 seconds. It’s a 5 seater with a luxury HUD and sports interior. The rear looks alright to me, and the side profile is ok, but the front… is not my best work.

Here’s the automation file if people want it. If you want it to sound silent in beam just delete the sound file after you export it:
Phompsonby_-_Delta-E.car (34.2 KB)

3 Likes

Good, but it belongs here.

I thought it was too ugly to go there, and it’s not purposely built for racing. I can put it there though.

1 Like