Dodge Charger
e2d5651aac451a828cbe4422ff032b0f
Ford Taurus

• Chrysler 300
  • Toyota Avalon
  • Buick LaCrosse
  • Lexus ES

0 voters

The Lexus ES is not a full-size sedan, it’s only a midsize.

Technically the new Avalon is a midsize, and the Lexus ES is its upscale platform twin (though the posted one is the previous-gen model that’s a bit smaller).

Surprised to not see two of the most common full size cars here: Dodge Charger and Chevrolet Impala.

It’s the 80s and you want a rear-engined V6 coupe.

DeLorean DMC-12

Renault Alpine GTA

• DeLorean DMC-12
  • Renault Alpine GTA

0 voters

2 Likes

I can add the two, I guess I forgot that the Avalon/ES were moved down in size :man_shrugging:

UPDATE:

• Chrysler 300
  • Toyota Avalon
  • Buick LaCrosse
  • Lexus ES
  • Chevy Impala
  • Dodge Charger
  • Ford Taurus

0 voters

Oddly enough, the current Camry is the size of the previous gen Avanlon while the current Avalon and ES are even bigger… but not big enough to be full-size anymore I guess? Strange that in an era of fuel savings cars are getting bigger and heavier beyond just the necessary safety equipment.

A Rear Engined V8 Go-Kart (Ariel Atom V8 500)

A Front Engined V8 Go-Kart (Exomotive Exocet V8 XP-5)

• Exomotive
  • Ariel

0 voters

1 Like

Gonna vote entirely based on having the engine in the right end of the car.

DeLorean or Alpine?
Alpine everyday, I love this company and also this model.

3 Likes

First poll: NSX. It rendered most Euro exotics obsolete overnight and forced the opposition to raise their game.

Second poll: none of them. They are so tasteless, I wouldn’t touch them with a 50-foot pole.

Third poll: 300 or Charger. Because RWD is a rarity in a full-size car, if you discount the various premium products on sale… and those cars are even more expensive.

Fourth poll: Alpine. Makes the DMC-12 feel half-baked by comparison.

Fifth poll: the Atom. Aside from coming from a better-known brand, it feels more visceral and is as rare as hen’s teeth.

-Peugeot 508: I don’t like the quality of PSA, but I have big expectations about the new 508.

-BNR32: is a f*cking beast.

-Lexus ES. Because, now, is available on Europe. And is a Toyota! Quality assured!

-Alpine GTA: awesome design, good handling, and turbo PRV engine!

-Ariel Atom: I prefer that engine, and that layout

WOULD YOU DRIVE…

A Top Fuel dragster?

Or a Funny Car dragster?

• Top fuel
  • Funny car

0 voters

Neither dragster thanks… My brain isn’t quick enough to keep up!

2 Likes

A Top Fuel Dragster - but only by a whisker. Its advantage in terms of raw speed and power is enough to seal the deal for me. Unfortunately, safety regs have forced all NHRA Top Fuel and Funny car races nowadays to run over just 1000 feet exactly - no more, no less - rather than a quarter-mile (1320 feet), which leaves me with less time to experience its sheer accelerative force.

• Nissan Silvia RS-X Turbo (S12)
  • Toyota Celica GT-TR (TA63)

0 voters

-Top fuel: feel the wind on the face.
-S12: better design, more tech, and the FJ20ET. One of the best Nissan engines ever.

I’d stick with the Celica TA63. From some angles, the fastback version looks like a scaled-up Sprinter Trueno, which is no bad thing. Also, the TA63 turned out to be the last-ever RWD Celica, with all subsequent generations being FWD (with the exception of the AWD GT-Fours) and having transversely mounted engines.

For me it’s 100% S12 Silvia!!! :star_struck::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

I will have one some day… Soon :kissing_heart:

2 Likes