to the dragstrip.
The rules are simple:
1. look up the guidelines for the different classes below
2. download the track
3. build the best drag car you can
4. post the name of your class and a screenshot of your best run and car
All types of engines are allowed, except it says different.
Semi slicks are allowed in all classes.
Tech year has to be 2014, except for Class X.
20 tech points are the maximum for the whole car. There are no controls, but stay in the limits for fair play
The fastest times of each class will be shown in a leaderboard.
[color=#BF0000]Class A - Unlimited[/color]
As you might think, this class is unlimited. Everything is allowed. There is not even a limit on tech points in this class. go crazy.
[color=#BF0000]Class B - Big block n/a[/color]
- Displacements of 428 cui and more
[color=#BF0000]Class C - Small block n/a[/color]
- Displacements from 0 - 427.9 cui
[color=#BF0000]Class D - Turbo 1000[/color]
- Turbocharged cars with up to 1000hp
[color=#BF0000]Class E - Turbo 500[/color]
- Turbocharged cars with up to 500hp
[color=#BF0000]Class F - FWD Drags[/color]
- front wheel drive only
[color=#BF0000]Class X - Classic Muscle Drags[/color]
- Tech year 1970
- pushrod engines and rwd only
Ideas for new classes are welcome. Have fun.
Class A - Unlimited
Class B - Big Block n/a
Class C - Small Block n/a
Class D - Turbo 1000
Class E - Turbo 500
Class F - FWD Drags
Class X - Classic Muscle Drags
track.lua (644 Bytes)