10s Supercar (RESULTS)

Octane XT640 GT and XT980 RS “Green Hell”

The Montreal based Octane Racing, a performance division of Angus Auto, part of the french Groupe Régal, is proud to announce its latest additions for the supercar aficionados and track enthusiasts - the XT series car. After nearly 10 years in development, the first two models are officially launched: the XT640 GT supercar as well as its big brother - the track monster XT980 RS “Green Hell” edition. Additional models, including a base XT entry model, are also rumored to be in the work.

2018 Octane XT640 GT

Driving never felt so good

This is the full luxury package for the discerning client. It’s optimized for the road and comfort, with less of an edge than the base XT model to be release later, or the RS edition. With its signature side winglets, active rear wing, sports tires, 7-speed DCT and a luxurious interior, performance is astounding, but this is also the car you want to use on your night out or your long journeys. With its aspirated V12, your feet melds with the car as you become one with the instantaneous throttle response. It is truly an Octane car at its core - a joy to drive, beyond your wildest dreams.

Base price: TBD
Engine: 5.8L naturally aspirated V12
Power: 639 bhp @ 8,200 rpm
Torque: 490 lb-ft @ 5,700 rpm
0-100 km/h: 2.6 sec
Top Speed: 355 km/h

XT640 GT extra pictures

2018 Octane XT980 RS

Unleash the beast

This is the true green monster! Available in a signature color, this edition was forged in the bowel of hell… the Green Hell. This furious beast will eat it’s competition on any track. Sporting a fixed rear wing, slicks, enlarged intakes with additional front and rear diffusers, this supercharged V12 edition is simply engineered to be fast as hell and making no compromises. The result? A 6:40.44 lap time on the Nordschleife.

Base price: Please call our offices
Engine: 5.8L twin-turbocharged V12
Power: 986 bhp @ 7,100 rpm
Torque: 800 lb-ft @ 3,700-6,300 rpm
0-100 km/h: 2.1 sec
Top Speed: 395 km/h

XT980 RS extra pictures

Note: Finally, that took me a while. I will most likely submit the GT version since the other is more a track car, but I had fun making the RS edition and pushing its limits. I tried many other editions but all had too many compromises. I hope it’s not too average tho. Still time for some tinkering.

2 Likes

Impressive! Like that rear especially

so dis open, gonna have a try i wasnt here for a while cuz i just didnt bother once i was ban on automation discord might as well try making a car

The new 2020 NS1, from Bahama.
Enjoy discerning, handcrafted luxury and a soulful driving experience at a price you don’t need to mortgage your Hampton estate for. Laboriously hand-assembled by skilled tradesmen in our Oregon factory, this is the car for the frugal connoisseur of speed, luxury and prestige.

!
Specs:
8L mid-mounted boxer 6 making 630hp and 530 lb/ft
A handcrafted, lightweight interior
0-60 in 4 seconds
32mpg (yes, you read that right) in a high-performance package
Carbon fiber panels on an aluminum partial space frame
Launch control
RWD
6-speed sequential gearbox
Yours for the low, low price of $100,000 to start. Contact our factory for information and pricing on bespoke personalization of your car.

3 Likes

Nice! But FYI, it’s 2010-2019 - this excludes 2020.

Thanks, lots of great inspiration out there, I am a good thief :wink:

BTW, I am guessing interior will count in the aesthetics? I do not have a lot of free time now, but might have some next week to do one before the deadline.

1 Like

:thinking: Odd choice.

Oh yeah, it is… darn, going to have to make it a 2019 then lol. Not sure how I missed that tbh. Shouldn’t affect things too much at least… thanks for letting me know!

Ah good point. Didn’t mention that but no it won’t be

MY2010 Bogliq Bazooka 460AE

A Hypercar by Bogliq that doesn’t sacrifice the quintessential American values of FR in order to go really, really fast, hahaha!!!

When I conceived this car I knew it had to be RWD. I feel that, despite the historical precedent, USDM supercars and hypercars should be both FR and RWD. I think that the success that GM has shown in GT3 with their C6R Corvettes and Camaro’s helps support this position.

So the Bazooka 460AE has a 6L twin turbo pushrod V8, 6spd DSG and lots of mechanical aids. It has been designed to satisfy the most discerning Hypercar segment buyer but remains accessible enough to be the darling of the USDM Youtube tuner and drift communities. I had a lot of fun making this car and I will be making the file available once the competition is over for anyone who’d like one for Beam.NG, plaugerism etc. hahahaha!!!

Also I want to make a special shout out to @VicVictory for workshopping the styling and providing the polish to make this car 110%. It took me this long to work it out but, regardless of results, getting someone else to help refine your car designs is a great learning experience and leads to cars that you’ll still like after 6 months, hahaha!!!

I’ll go let myself out now… Bye!!!

POST-RESULTS EDIT: Here’s the file of the car if you wish to have one for yourself!

10s_Supercar_-HighOctaneLove-_Bogliq_Bazooka_460AE.car (43.3 KB)

4 Likes

Quite a formidable engine, and a viable means of simulating a supercharger with the current game version.

With that sort of mechanical configuration, it’s as much of a muscle car as it is a supercar. As for that NS1 previously posted, I agree with the conclusion that its use of an 8L flat six is an…

8 liters is a lot of displacement, but when it comes from just six cylinders, I get all skeptical, no matter how much power the engine actually makes; in fact, a flat-six engine of that size won’t be as smooth (or befitting a supercar or hypercar) compared to an engine with identical displacement but more cylinders.

Yeah, I have to agree with both of you - odd. A Flat-6 makes a really great track car, if you keep displacement not too high, but it does not make a great luxury supercar which is the ticket here. I used a 3.8 GT3 Flat-6 and turbocharged it as my first version of the XT with 720hp and it is within mere seconds of my V12 Green Hell on the Ring - it’s superlight, ultrafast but does not tick all the boxes.I hope the NS1 has better luck.

Is any fuel octane allowed?

I’m assuming the only eligible fuel type(s) is/are either 95 RON premium unleaded or 98 RON super unleaded, or both.

Unleaded and 98 maximum octane. Thanks for pointing that out, but I won’t penalise anyone who submitted before today for using 100

Recannas have never looked so good

2019 Recanna R550 EVO4

2.8s

0-60 time

Looking fast has never looked so good. Step inside your brand new thoroughbred supercar.

Automation test track time:

2:00.2

i am sorry this looks so tragic i don’t have time ok bye

10 Likes
Zephorus Z - S

Zephorus wanted to highten the sensational experience of driving, but how do you improve on perfection?
The 620 Horsepower from a 3.6L flatplane V8, propels the car to a top speed of 216mph and gives a test track time of 1:56.8

19 Likes

Clock dials in a supercar? Fancy :smile:

3 Likes
2019 Voltari VPD-05X "Project Blackbird"- by RetroniX

A collaboration between myself, @vero94773 and @yurimacs

820hp. 0-60 in 2.9s. 215 miles per hour. $111,000. Automation Test Track in 1:53.08.
'nuff said.

Gallery

9 Likes

Current Plan:
Today I will go through and download all the cars and check them out. 15/2 I will track test them all and try and get all the scoring done, which should mean the results will be up by 16/2-17/2. Thanks to everyone who submitted

3 Likes