1993 Third World Supercars Challenge

Out of curiosity, was my car used as a base?

2 Likes

You used the term “keyboard car” with the ugly white GTSS I built that remotely resembled that Ford rally freak. I tuned it with a game pad, maybe that is it? I have never raced that track so I took about 10 tries. I do understand when you say “if you can not find the limit easy, it is hard to drive anywhere near the limit.”

1 Like

I dont think it was.

Wait, did i call it a keyboard car? I dont remember lmao. I dont think i said that, idk. I dont drive the cars, brad is a different person. Im just a mod. I think i was afk

2 Likes

Ah ok, I thought you two were one in the same.

2 Likes

No problem, it can be confusing!

2 Likes

And we are live with round 2! Twitch

Looks like we need a round 3. I’ll update you all with info, but in the meantime since we didnt expect this to happen i have some votes for you. I’ll post them in a bit.

2 Likes

Huh, I’m taking names out there. Shame the fixture materials broke lol

2 Likes

Looks like i fell asleep yesterday. Im gonna have to post the votes today

Scrap that, tommorow. Im not feeling it.

2 Likes

Take your time and prioritise your health. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for the delays, here is the vote! Autobeam Voting 3 This is the vote for our next challenge, every vote is appreciated!
There were originally gonna be 2 votes, but this should give you enough to think about for now!

This challenge isnt over yet, im still waiting on a final answer of when round 3 will happen but it will most likely happen sunday. It also might happen today, but i wont be there to announce it. I suggest that you look at the twitch, as it might happen at 11 pm PST.
Again, vote if you can!

2 Likes

Just checked, and that was round 3! Also the whole challenge! Results will be coming soon.

Wait no, we have a bonus round! Either gonna be highway pulls or drag racing, we’ll have to see.

3 Likes

I suggest the west coast 1 mile on the interstate time trial. Your friend should be able to complete it with even my car.

3 Likes

Bonus round has started! Twitch

2 Likes

And definitively, that was it! Results coming soon.

And here are the results! Thanks to everyone for entering! Weird to finally win a challenge again.
I couldn’t congratulate @Texaslav personally on discord, so congrats on getting 5th!

Of course again, thank you to everyone for competing! New challenge coming soon, and sorry for being late!

Also, sorry for being unable to give out bonus points for the writeups, we forgot to!

4 Likes

Our new main challenge! [Main Quest] A game of chicken (Chicken Tax Challenge)

2 Likes