2005 Best in Class [Review 3/9]

I think it looks cool. Fast, sleek, yet remaining brutal, as befitting a supercar.

Fine, defy me why don’t you all :laughing:

note: I just noticed that the grille on the rear end was a modded one, but it didn’t save properly. I actually wanted to use the vanilla one, channeling more of that Gumpert Apollo look. Because apparently you guys love how the Apollo looks :wink:

Introducing the bane of every elderly vacationer, the sight of it as it drives in screams that “I have a bunch of kids and am about to release them on the general population”, the sheer horror people feel as both sliding doors pop open and expel their hazardous contents upon the world makes a nightmare with Freddy seem like a walk in the park. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Dodge Carava…oh wait, no that is not right, I present to you the Evade* Entrade! Packed full of features that are sure to be broken by your little tykes in the first 20 minutes** and upholstered in a color that will show the stains created by your little munchkins for an eon***. It will get you where you need to go and back again, it will do it without being flashy, sporty, fun, enjoyable, yeah you get the point. Just take the keys and get your precious little snowflakes out of my showroom and into your new car before I add showroom damages to your invoice…

*[size=50]Division of Desert Motors, all rights reserved, for questions or comments please contact your local dealer, for complaints or recall information please write and mail a letter to the following address: the closest trash can near you.[/size]
**[size=50]Warranty void if persons younger than 16 enter the car[/size]
***[size=50]Should have opted for the Teflon™ seat option[/size]

6 out of ?

2nd post updated with profile shots.

Here’s what I sent in.

Luton DaVive TurboWagon

Here is my entry, the Shromet Mantis:

Sometimes I Know exactly what I want to make for a contest, this was not one of those times. I just created a machine that would I would want to own. Powered by a 3.3 Liter Inline 6 Engine that makes over 300 Horsepower, and an all aluminum Body, the Shromet Mantis is a car ahead of it’s time! or behind it’s time, depending on who you ask…

something went wrong with the 2nd post, just saying

Im working on one, hope to have it done tonight

Garcia Motors proudly presents the EcoDrift, you guess it, our most efficient engine in the front, manual gearbox in the middle, and rear wheel drive at the back!
Nimble and agile, equiped with a engine made from 2 of our 3 cylinder citycar engines matted together, what a noise! and room for your friends to come along!
Look at his little face! he likes to shake his tail around!

Submitted, You could probably guess what my targets were…

My Inbox has quite a few, I will be unable to check them all till I get home after work.

So see ya in the next 11 hours

DMA presents the O 105

Designed to go anywhere… just not fast… Probably the entirely opposite end of the spectrum of Strops car as my fenders are designed with close encounters with rocks and trees in mind.

Clearly I brought this on myself. But why do so many of you not even bother to put your name in the file, or bother to tell me the name of the car in the PM.

Sure I didn’t put in a pre-stated naming convention, but I thought I wouldn’t need to.

I thought wrong.

Sorry about that, Lordred. As for why I didn’t put my name in the file, it honestly slipped my mind.

Name not in the file??? I thought that was an automated function of the exporter.

Some people have been sending me the files the old fashioned way for some reason that I cannot comprehend.

So… after many saving errors and failures, i think we struck gold, the 2005 Deneb Tourer is going to be sent soon (sort of) (i just don’t know)
I can only tell you it has a sweet V6 and AWD

[quote=“Zabhawkin”]DMA presents the O 105

Designed to go anywhere… just not fast… Probably the entirely opposite end of the spectrum of Strops car as my fenders are designed with close encounters with rocks and trees in mind.

[attachment=0]O 105.png[/attachment][/quote]

You’ve got yourself some competition.

Meet the Storm Sentinel, Storm Automotive’s little rulebreaker.

What rules did it break? The engine isn’t turbocharged, the drivetrain isn’t AWD, and the engine itself… Is a dirty, crude V6.

Why did I do that to my car? I felt I needed to try something new.

I can only imagine the fun you had with those tailights. :laughing:

Also, define “Dirty and Crude” Because it takes a lot for by American standards for engine to be crude.