2016 Fruinia to Archana - Krongrad or Bust! (ON HOLD)

no

1 Like

Had the mistake of all time, a 5-seater coupe, would be a pain if drivers were to rotate whilst moving in the car.

1 Like

Terso is well known for its calm and arty atmosphere but the peacefulness has been broke yesterday with a car chase between an unknown sliver sedan and 2 black sedans with Archanan plates. Witnesses have seen the car chase have caused significant property damage on several locations including coffee shops and restaurants nearby. Reports have found that all occupants on both Archanan cars are dead or badly injured during the chase. Also, unknown sources that claimed that Ariyan agents were involved

The Gasmean Daily

8 days before race day
7:00 PM
Somewhere in Atrilla, Frunia

The team has arrived at Atrilla, a quiet village about 150 miles west from Terso. Atrilla is well known for its wine and pastry. And probably some place for the operations of the Ariyan agents. At arrival the team left the car and entered the safehouse.

By that point, you all are expecting some fancy sci-fi surprise of a super secret base with loads of stuff, but surprise, nope, it’s just some random safehouse with nothing you expected from the things like the ones from Bond or Bourne.

Hana and Forzudo went on to a nearby table and talked about the race. At the same time Chozo is outside buying dinner for the team, which is probably stuff from the local fast food chains.

“H: Ok, let me get this straight, we’re going to stay low in this area for like a week, and get more info for the race, cops and shit?”

“F: Yes. But remember that we’re probably lost the times for the fuckin’ registrations as
”

Hana then showed Forzudo a email on her phone, which are the registrations of their team with false names.

F: “You sweet young lady. With the registrations done, we could start the planning for the team. I think the [REDACTED] and the local cops are all finding us, so we need to stay low, until the day comes.”

Meanwhile, Chozo came back with some stuff bought from a local KFC. And some information about the car.

C: “Well, I have 2 news, one good one bad. The bad news is we would probably need to survive from this shit as I can’t see anything else nearby. But the good news, hah, that’s an important one. We’re going to see the car in 5 days time.”

F: “So, 5 days? Not bad, huh. That just means everything is going to be on time when the race begins. Any news for the [REDACTED] yet, Hana?”

H: “Nope, as for today. [REDACTED] is still on Terso, for now.”

F: “Just keep an eye of it until any news come. I’m pretty sure [REDACTED] will only start before the race, as they are still unwary of the situation right now.”

With the information of the vehicle, the target and other stuff settled, the team started their work to check the situations of everything related to the event. And [REDACTED], ofc.

After that, the team had a small conversation about the smaller things, and the car. All three of them agreed to use the number “64” as the team’s race number, and they also chose the own roles for the race.

In world news, both Archana and Ariya is on a possible brink of war as both countries are steadily preparing for a conflict. Recent movements by both countries have claimed that the Ariyan and the Archanan armed forces are bolstering their armies and deploying their latest weapons on the borders. Besides that, the Archanan minister of defence saying the country “is ready for a potential war against anyone against them” in a recent event.

The El Caminan

___

-TBC-

6 Likes

Introducing Team Drippy Splotches

Members

Thomas Andrew
Interests: Smoking anything he can find, running the Busted For Possesion Club (they are raising money for a feild trip to Amsterdam)
Personal vehicles: 1975 Zerve Korner PS47 Kommunism Edition, 1975 Kingdom Rapier 1800, 2002 Gavril D15 Fleet extended cab
Personal motto: “That’s, just, like your opinion man."
Position: Navigator/Cook

A weed advocate back in the 70s, Tommy has been the object of many government drug crack-downs. Many question how he is still alive. Koone knows where he was between 1983 and 2007, clues include his fluency in many Southeast Asian languages, and his Cambodian “pen pal”.

Peter Ananstas
Interests:
Personal vehicles: 1995 Bruckell Bastion, 1999 Bruckell Hunter, 2020 Feller E3 FS 2.0T, 1968 Bremen 506 CF-S rally car
Personal motto: “Sod off."
Position: Driver

An accomplished rally driver, Peter knows his way around any old British or German sports car. He has a burning hate for all things American, and currently is in “Insufferable Possesion” of his stepfather’s Bruckells.

Amber Renée
Interests: Old french cars and young french men
Personal vehicles: 1991 Courageux 15 S16 (Non-OEM turbo), magnesium wheels, , 1976 S.T. Herman 92i SpĂ©cial Twin-Cam, 2013 Cherrier ÉmoussĂ© 110
Personal motto: “What head gasket?”
Position: Mechanic

Though the rest of the team has no trust in her, Amber claims to be a skilled driver. Can assemble a 70s french car with her eyes close, just don’t expect her to notice anything broken. She begged for them to use her fathers old '89 92i Édition Confort, but everybody else wanted to stay in the race for more than an hour.

Mariah Jett
Interests: Sex, ice, and snow. Sex in the snow, if she can find someone crazy enough.
Personal vehicles: Various snowmobiles, forklifts, home-made ATVs, and a few dirtbikes, along with her trusty Dragad Mentor 2.5 Plus-Cab
Personal motto: “Only weaklings use snow tires and AWD."
Position: Mechanic/Secondary Driver

Mariah was born in the north, and is forever a northerner. Very little is known about her, except that she has never driven an auto in her life. She has a horrible fear of lizards
and snakes
and Thai people.

Car Backstory, Part 1

Amber had been searching on the web for a car for 6 hours. It was 11PM in NYC, and she was tired. Just as she was about to shut off her laptop, she spied something interesting- good condition (from the pictures), decent size, fit all the rules
 It was pretty far away, and it seemed kinda pricey, but they should at least check it out. They can always leave and get something else

2 Likes

Team Drippy Splotches Backstory Part 2

Warning: I am horrible at these kinds of writings, read a your own risk.

All four were packed into Amber’s S.T. Herman, putting along the lonely hiway to West Virginia. Amber had showed them the picture the seller sent them that morning:

Overpriced as fuck at 13.5K

“It’s too much money,” said Peter. “No, no it isn’t. It was a success when exported to Mongolia. It’ll be right at home.” replied Amber. Mariah and Tommy were already asleep. “Is it realy a good thing? Poland isn’t really known for good cars.” Amber sighed. “Were almost there, might as well take a look.”

The gang got out and walked to the run down storage lot which prersumably had their car. Tommy laughed. “Sketchy. Smells like he got the stuff.”

They spotted an entrance to a path, which had a sign on it reading “1979 ABRAHAM FD12 SEDAN FOR SALE”. The path twisted through a maze of sheds to a woodland trail, leading through the forest out the other end to a highway lot.

The car was in a corner in between two old, rusted out trucks. It was unlocked. Peter got in and was about to start it when he saw that it was out of fuel. He shifted into neutral, got out, and helped Mariah push it to the middle of the lot where they could get a better look. Under the hood was a fuel-injected Jargl SOHC “Yellowbird” 4-banger displacing a little under 1200cc, sending power to the front wheels through a 5-speed manual. The car was in bad condition. It was in a different color, it had heavy rust underneath, and had splotches of blue and orange spray paint in various places on the bodywork. “This paint is disgusting.” whispered a scowling Mariah. “It smells funny. I like the drippy orange and blue splotches.” blurted Tommy. Peter chuckled. “Ah yes, Team Drippy Splotches, driving car number 69, the Drizzle. This car is a shitbox, let’s leave. It’s not the same color and probably isn’t even a 1979.”
Amber had been checking the VIN. “It seems to be the right trim and year, maybe it was an old picture? I agree with Peter, we should leave.” “Not so fast.” A low voice with a thick Czech accent broke into the conversation. Peter turned around and saw a young man, maybe 5’ 10" in a dark cloak stared back, cigarette in hand. “You take the car, you give me euros. Five hundred and thirteen thousand. Is good? Is good. Give now, have car.”

“We don’t want it.”, remarked Peter, who was starting to stand up. “You take, you give. Euros. Now.”

To be continued

4 Likes

Introducing Car #69, the Drizzle!

Amber and Peter’s cars in the background

Based on a 1979 Abraham FD12 Sedan, The Drizzle has the following modificatins:

• Locked front diffierential from a 1977 Abramam KJ12
  • Bigger tires on existing wheels
  • Raised suspension
  • Removed cats and mufflers
  • Hood mounted inflated tube (for rivers)
  • Performance intake
  • 2 fullsize spares
  • Roof rack
    • Toolbox
    • Water container
    • 2 Jerry cans
  • Decals
  • New exaust tips exiting near front fender
Gallery

5 Likes

For lore writing: where in Frunia is the race starting?

1 Like

SOMEWHERE IN ÖVERTORNEÅ KOMMUN, TORNE RIVER VALLEY, SWEDEN

ANDREAS: Where the f
 did you get this goddamned Barbiemobile, and why? Just why?

JANNE: Why do you always have to ask so many strange questions? It was cheap and it was under 1200 cc.

A: 1200 damn cc? That’s barely enough for a leafblower!

J: Well, it is the limit for this Fruinia to Archana rally thing, so what did you expect me to do? Take the torch to cut away all cylinders except for one from my Deer and Hunt?

MARIE: It’s a goddamned Saarland. They have been sucky since they quit making the Kardinal.

A: Yes, and you can tell from the name InterCity that they are for f
ks sake made for city driving by the dumbfuck city nerds.

J: Trust me. Have I ever made a bad decision before?

A, M: Uhm
HOW ABOUT YES?

J: Well, stop your blabbering and start working on this car, we don’t have the time for this goddamned arguing about everything!

Some hours later it looked like this. Modifications include:

• Hockey pucks under the springs to raise the suspension
  • Chubbier tyres and whitespoke wheels found on an Urabus Trab in the junkyard
  • Alternator killing amount of auxilliary lights
  • Bull bar welded under the influence of booze
  • Mirrors from a Hillstrom Limerock, nobody knows why but it seemed like a good idea at the moment
  • Roof rack
  • PVC pipe snorkel for absolutely no reason at all
  • An extra spare tyre
  • Bedliner sprayed with no effort at all over the factory Barbie pink
  • Stickers for 200 hp extra
  • Retarded timing for 91 octane fuel

TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes

“Weather report. The weather around Frunia will be sunny and clear for the next few days, and temperatures ranging from around 18 to 25°C. However, there is going to have some chance for short rain due to changing
”

3 days before race
11:30 AM
Team Safehouse, Atrilla, Frunia

Hana woke up from a sofa after a long night of working. She was a bit tired, and look kind of drunk with the messy hair and clothes. The other two went to a nearby store to by some equipment for the race while she was sleeping. Not long after, she got an text from the JMSI on her work phone.

“THE CAR’S HERE. CHECK YOUR GARAGE. SEE YOU IN THE RACE.”

Hana then went to the garage near their safehouse. The garage currently has the Urusla F5 parked, and of course the Hinata Luna as well. But not long after the other two came back from the safehouse, in a used Schumann van the gang bought for cheap.

F: “We’re back, with some stuff. And this van for some reason.”

H: “You bought a van?”

F: “Otherwise how we need to get low while buying stuff then? Ok, cut that shit off for now, we have bought a lot of things today. Mostly for the trip of course.”

Forzudo then opened the door of the van and unloaded some items with Chozo. Inside there is some kit, like jerry cans, repair kits, spares and some nonperishable food cans.

H: “Okay, that’s pretty nice. So, I’ve just got the news the car is here, but its not coming to the safehouse yet. But just let me get changedfirst as I don’t want to be seen like a maniac.”

After Hana took a bath and dressed herself, the team started the journey for taking the vehicle with the Schumann van.

The vehicle was located in an undisclosed location a distance away, to hide from [REDACTED]. With several hours of driving they arrived and the team had arrived at the location. Hana then found the location of the vehicle, which is on a disused garage, with the use of some tracker.

H:“Hah, there it is.”

She the opened the garage door and found the Hinata, which is the team’s ride for the challenge. However, she also saw some stuff mounted on the vehicle. Upon inspection, she saw some boxes. One of them contains some items for the mission, and there is some other stuff. With the inspection completed, the team started the car, and moved the car outside the garage.

But it was not long after some [REDACTED] men came and tried to attack them with guns. Of course, they are surrounded by them. The team decided to evade from this mess and drove the Hinata away, with no damage done to the car.

-TBC-

6 Likes

near Marena

4 Likes

Part Two
Days before the race
A bit of a dispute regarding the vehicle And finding parts.

Matt walks back from the garage after looking for tools and stuff to put in the car if the car breaks down.
John: I think i have a concern about this car, Matt.
Matt: What is it?
John: The car might be slightly, uh. a bit big.
Matt: You’re the one who has a larger car!
John: No. Mine’s a 2.4 meter long car.
Jess: Ah fucking hell, do the two of you stop. I swear it was one of you who bought the car, Just cope already. If it makes it there, great.
Matt

They go to the junkyard into one car so they know what they’re looking for
5:15pm, Wednesday.

Jess: So, what are we looking for?
Matt: We are looking for engine parts for the car. He eyes upon the heaps of cool, mediocre, and shit looking cars in the junkyard in varying conditions
Jess: Ah okay. She looks around for engines for the car we need
John: It’s fair, aslong as we make it to Archana. Do we win a prize of some sort?
Matt: I am not sure. Im aware it’s a charity thing, ah we get a sticker to prove bragging rights on a car.
John: Seems good.
The trio spend 35 minutes looking for car parts, eventually finding the correct car their engine swap came from.
Matt: Is that all we have?
Jess: Yes? She looks at the plastic storage container realising there is no brakes
John: We could use some brakes.
They go grab some brakes off a random car that could be useful later in the race. These brakes might get too hot. Much like the occasional argument they have. The team get into the V12 Luxobarge and drive back to the garage.

5 Likes

Team FinGer Airway - Prologue
Finland, Valpperi, Outside of Lauri`s dads shed.

Former classmates and neighbours, Lauri and Valtteri are having a casual saturday, drinking beer and looking for a winter project car.

Valtteri: 
Oooh this is a good one! Schnell L20 GLX AWD
Lauri: Let me have a look.
Valtteri: (gives phone to Lauri)
Lauri: 
You moron, it’s write off! It has been in the ditch more times than Petteri! (local drunkard)
Valtteri: Then try to find something better on a budget, you haven’t suggested anything! Just drinking beer this past hour. Better watch out that you yourself don’t turn into Petteri!
Lauri: Well
 actualy
 I have found something, a Rautio Vaunu
Valtteri: Were those the shitboxes used by the post office?
Lauri: Exactly, the post office is selling their old cars for cheap.
Valtteri: Those were garbage, my moped parts were always late because it took them a weeks to get to Valpperi. Why would you possibly want that piece of shit?
Lauri: Give me a sec, (Puts on the rally trailer)
Valtteri: (Starts smiling) I like where this is going.
Lauri: Rules of the rally state that the car must be 1200cc and lower. So I am thinking of going to Turku tommorow, to check on that shitboxes condition. Are you in?
Valtteri: Ehh
 why not, at least will buy myself some of the good beer while in the city.

to be continued

5 Likes

Team Shift Happens

Team Information and Story Start

40 Hours before the Rally, a hotel in Marena, Fruinia.

Malavera sat at the table in their shared hotel room, his 20 pound military laptop whirring quietly. Looking like something that was designed to fly drones, if only it had flight sticks, the camouflage-brown, green, and tan laptop proudly displayed a webpage where Malavera was busy downloading route maps, just in case they couldn’t get any signal out on the road, whether that signal was WiFi, GPS, or just plain old Satellite connectivity. As the printer in their room spat out page after page, it was Kaylie who spoke up first.

“You do know, Malavera, that it’s nearly $1 for 5 pages?” Kaylie asked.

“Well, yes, it would be nearly a dollar for five pages, if it wasn’t for the fact that I already hacked their account to bill the hotel for the pages I’m printing. By the time they notice,” Malavera replied, “we will be long gone.”

Kayden groaned. “I thought you promised, no hacking while on this trip.”

“And I told you I wouldn’t hack the other teams unless I had a good reason to. A hotel price-gouging us for using their laser printer is a great reason to hack their system. And I was nice about it, they’re paying themselves. I could have picked a random card number out of their recent transactions and put that in there instead. Someone did recently buy two bottles of vodka, they’d only notice after their hangover faded later,” Malavera replied.

Rukari chuckled. “Not to mess with those who walk in glass,” Rukari said with a smirk. Kaylie scowled and walked over to see what Rukari was up to, grabbing his phone and closing his internet app.

“No more internet for you today. I don’t want to even know what you just referenced. ‘Walking in glass’ my ass. You don’t need to encourage Mal to do this!” Kaylie grumbled.

Malavera chuckled grimly. “Let him, Kaylie. It’s a harmless reference anyway.” He finished printing up his route maps, organized the pages into a three-ring binder, and labeled it with a permanent marker.

Property of Team Shift Happens. Theft will result in bankruptcy!

Kayden sighed. “Why do I get the feeling Mal’s hacking is going to get us in trouble?”

“Will you still have that feeling if I get us out of trouble instead?” Malavera replied. “It’s a tool, much like the fighting knives we’re all carrying.”

“You hacked the hotel we’re staying in, though. That’s just asking for trouble,” Kaylie replied.

“We will be long-gone from here by time they find out,” Rukari said. “And if they find out too-soon, then I answer door, and much like getting Spots into room, they say it is okay anyway.”

“How did you convince the receptionist to allow a leopard in the hotel, anyway?” Kayden asked.

“I told her, ‘Is just small cat. Could bring big cat instead.’ Seemed to work,” Rukari said.

“What he’s left out, Kayden, is that he bribed her,” Malavera replied.

“With what? The humans don’t accept Galactic Credits yet,” Kaylie said.

Rukari smirked. “The humans are zarukii if they not know Gold of Fools when made into coin.”

“The word is ‘idiots,’ Rukari. Use English,” Malavera warned.

“Wait, he gave her a coin made out of fools’ gold? That’s damned clever,” Kayden said. “I guess being the son of an Empress did give him some negotiating skills.”

“This day is just getting worse and worse,” Kaylie groaned. “Mal’s hacking the hotel, Rukari’s passing counterfeit coins, what’s next?”

“Hey, Mal, think you could conjure up some free room service?” Kayden asked.

“Well, no. Someone has to pay for it. But
 I have an idea,” Malavera replied. “It looks like someone just bought some room service themselves. Putting that number in for ours, change the room number to ours, and we’ll have steak for five in about 15 to 30 minutes.”

Spots looked up from his spot on one of the beds as he recognized the word ‘steak’ and gave a rather large yawn.

“He’s nearly a 200 pound lap-cat, Mal,” Kaylie said, eyeing the leopard warily.

7 Likes

Is Galactic credits the currency of their country?

Galactic Credits are used by most civilized space traveling races. The Panthiri and the Khalans both use Galactic Standard Credits. Rukari, however, comes from a society predating the adoption of the Credit. He does occasionally use them, but his people use the Vali as their default currency.

4 Likes

Do the teams buy food in advance and store it onboard, or do they buy it as they need it? Or do we get a choice of either?

(i.e. do we pay ÂŁ250 for 100 days worth of food all at once, or ÂŁ2.50 every consecutive day?)

Team Totes Cheery - #73

1973 Bakerfield Saunterer 998 DT - a dreadful Nash inspired convertible for cruising the aussie sun at minimum cost and maximum discomfort. Concours edition.

Another 998 DT, guaranteed to make Krongrad

Mods

-Twin carb w/performance air filter
-Advanced timing
-Richer fuel mix
-Muffler removal
-Manual locker
-3 individual seats from a '79 Bakerfield Acre
-Reinforced body panels to take the extra ancillaries (represented by extra safety quality)
-Raised suspension
-Front and rear skidplates
-Generic offroady stuff
-Luggage box
-De-chromed
-More lights
-CB radio
-Snorkel
-Speaker
-Lots of fuel

Crew

Angus Smith - 22 - Driver
Self proclaimed team captain. Passed his driving test 2 weeks before the challenge. Only crewmember with a license. Despises the car and all the mods done to it. Wanted an F&S Jikan but was overuled by Kerry because she paid for everything. Quite needy, people pleaser. Possible virgin. Pleaded to be the mechanic but was repeatedly told reading “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance” did not count as competence.

Kerry Porterhouse - 20 - Nagivator
Self proclaimed team captain. Is the only one fronting cash. Blue haired. Spent a night in jail due to a “peaceful protest” against the use of cotton in bandages. Very wealthy family. Is the only one who likes the car. Extremely extroverted, open and neurotic. Claims to have lost their virginity in the front seat of a CADE SeXi. Has never read a map. Will be vlogging start to finish. Severely underestimates the demand of a Navigator.

Darren McManus - 17 - Mechanic
Self proclaimed team captain. Grew up on a farm doing a lot of mechanical work. Did all the modifications. Is suspiciously proud of the exhaust modification. Claims to have done a similar modification on his fathers Shidley Skidmore and it did 200mph+. Despises the car. Wanted a Hessenburg H100 Super Bus.

Reason for entering: They all work at the local fast food joint, Kerry wanted a holiday and the others want to bang her and she found them the most useful.

7 Likes

Team 722

This is a team, for sure. Definitely a team. Grandchild of a Carrera Panamericana winner, a “friend” of said grandchild who definitely has no idea what they are signing up for, and the third wheel who really doesn’t get what is happening. Their cars is stupid, and not something anyone should ever take on such an event. Who thought a tiny inline 3 and an engine in the back would make a good car. Morons. Shall we start with who is part of Team 722? I think that wouldn’t be a bad idea.

The Team Members

:uk: Zoey Stirling

Height: 178cm

Zoey is the Granddaughter of Louis Sterling, 1952 Carrera Panamericana winner. She is very proud of this point. She is not without accreditation, however. Like both her father and grandfather, she is a British Rally Champion, having taken out the championship in 2011. Her attempt to step up into the World Rally Championship hasn’t gone as well, so she decided in her “year off” to try and do something just as crazy as Grandfather Louis. Somewhat arrogant, and definitely mechanically minded, she is one who will do anything to bend rules to win, given her equipment isn’t completely dogshit. Which this car might be.

:de:/:uk: Laura Voss

Height: 190cm

Laura has no racing credentials. The only reason she is here is because she’s been dating Zoey for almost 7 years, and is fully willing to go along with her partner’s stupid ideas. She is pretty handy with a map, being a champion at regional Orienteering events, with some success in international competition. She is competitive to a point of aggression, but definitely notices when she’s going overboard, also not a big fan of cheating, but goes along with Zoey’s ideas because she loves her.

:india:/:uk: Isha Basra

Height: 160cm

Childhood friend of Zoey, one of the Mechanics on her old British Rally team, and otherwise lovely person, Isha is a highly overqualified mechanic for the shitbox that is being run by Team 722. She’s been put in charge of modifications and repairs. She’s kind and softspoken, but takes absolutely no shit despite her height. Also makes some killer food, thanks to some teaching from her mother.

The Shitbox!

:us: 1968 EAAC Hermes Mercurial A “Pound Sterling”

This was the stock car. Dogwater 40hp inline 3 base model. No idea how that thing sold. I don’t think the base model really ever did sell, come to think of it. I mean, we found one for nothing, and decided to repair it.

And this is our car, “Pound Sterling.” Isn’t she delightfully shit! We cut the bumper, mounted some spare front tyres like morons, found some aftermarket rally lights on ebay, and had a friend of Zoey’s fab up a roof rack because we are not fitting everything we need into the frunk. I have no idea where the seat came from. Isha made sure it runs on unleaded fuel, and raised up the stock suspension a bit so we don’t break something when we inevitably end up off the road.

We are so fucked. Don’t tell Zoey I said that. - Laura

ISHA NOTE: I think this might be some cheapo mexican spec? Never seen one of these in the states before. I thought these came with a flat six

7 Likes

there is a choice of either

4 Likes

Part 1: Inspection

Finland, Turku, next day
Lauri and Valtteri arrive at the post office. They drive around the building and turn on to the parking lot, where the cars are for sale.

L: Wow!
V: 
Yeah they are even worse than I remembered.
L: It looks like they have been driven by wannabe rally drivers like you.
V: Wow wow wow I was 5th in the regional rally once.
L: Out of 7, congrats on being better than a 13 year old and a grandpa who couldn’t see more than 2 meters in front of him.
V: Whatever
(A man in his 70s comes out from the backdoor of the post office)
Man: Glad to see the younger generation appreciating Finnish manufacturing quality, so which of these ones are you keen on?
L: Hello, we were just looking around
Man: Let me get the keys, that you can test drive them in the parking lot (Enters the building again)
L: Visually the middle one looks the best, will have to see how it drives.
V: They all look the same, like pieces of garbage.
L: Any better ideas? Plus I think the extra space will help to carry more equipment and spare parts.
V: Probably gonna need a lot of spare parts, might as well get two of these.
(The old man comes out again and hands the keys to the boys)
Man: Take them for a spin, but be gentle they are not the youngest anymore.
V: We see that.
L: (Hits Valtteri with elbow, and whispers angrily) Shut up you idiot!

1. car
    (The car is struggling to start, after getting it started Lauri takes it for a spin) The clutch is slipping and there is a horrible rattling coming from the engine
  2. car
    (Starts more easily and overall in a better shape, after going around for the parking lot for a bit he stops by Valtteri) Overall better, but hard to get in 1st gear.
  3. car
    (Lauri gets in the car and try’s to start it, after some attempts it starts, but just as soon shuts down) Well this wont be it.

L: so what do you think let’s take the middle one?
V: Looks like the lesser of two evils, and we don’t have any other options really.
(Turns to the man from post office)
L: So what about the price?
Man: Well I heard from your colleague about the expedition you are having, so I guess I could knock it down a bit.
L: Ok Deal!
(Shake hands)

Here is their purchase

5 Likes