2016 Pike Peak Hill Climb Results posted

imagine a 4x4 race car lol :smiley:

ok so I have changed the regs section. With the exception of[quote=“Darkshine5, post:1, topic:16150”]
2-3 Litre i4 pickup truck 4x4
[/quote]

For realism in the category of factory (diesel) equiped utes with 4x4 high low range, doesn’t effect handling but will add the weight of a 4x4 sytem.

And just a lol moment I do drive a 4x4 on asphalt as my road changes from ashfphalt to gravel to river crossings to 11-14% gradients

I had visions of the old Pikes peak unsurfaced dangerous as hell rocks and bumps everywhere, ah memories of Gran Turismo2

Nostalgia- specially prepared racing vehicles from 1949-1969

what fuel do they use. i guess 98 super leaded

yeah I haven’t specified so it can be whatever is available at the time (98 super is actually a very good fuel it just contains lead is all it is still 98 ron)

even bullets contain lead :smiley:

Just to confirm, can we enter more than one car, in different categories?

was mine nostalgia car accepted or what

yes mate just got to it have had a brutal work day

I have some doubts about the Race Prepared Vehicles category:
1 - The 2-4L AWD must be N/A or can be Turbo? (Because the 4-6L AWD says that need to be Turbo)
2 - The prohibition of Carbon Fiber at Chassis include the body panels?
3 - The cooling is the minimum -10%, right? (Because the others are minimum +10%, just to be sure)

any induction can be used. The only classes that induction must be adhered to are 4-6L AWD race prep and 4-6L rwd pickup.

no only chassis the body can be carbon

cooling must be as close to your minimum cooling then minus 10% of the total for race prep. Factory vehicles must be minimum plus 10% , Factory modified are just minimum cooling and factory are +10%

So if you have a minimum cooling of 300. For factory would need 10% to be added so cooling required would be 330 and for race prep your cooling would be 270

hey mate. i send you my second car :smiley:

Thanks, then I’ll send you my first car now

Ok so I just added pics of LeMans bodies that will not be accepted, I apologize for this I really should have been clearer and its on me.

And please stick to the rules with naming your cars especially the engine family tab where I need to know the class the vehicle is to compete in

tyres must be soft compound

medium or sports ?

^^^^thats right any of the above compounds can be used

The Bogliq Dealer Team has entered this competition with a total of six entrants (4 of which can be seen on the Pike Peak design sharing thread) and here are my special entrants :smiley:

Can’t wait to see where all my cars end up (just so long as they don’t end up in the bin, lol)

Buy better, buy Bogliq!

1 Like

ok guys I have received your entries however I am having computer issues, I will be online again tomorrow and will update the entrants list thanks for your patience.

entrant list has been updated. And is anyone building a factory modified vehicle? Factory vehicles do NOT need to be on the sharing forum only factory modified

Excuse my ignorance but…for the Nostalgia Class…is that, for example, a 1969 car with 69 trim and 69 engine?

And the 18500…is that to sell or total cost?

yep 1969 trim and total build cost in 1969