2016 Pike Peak Hill Climb Results posted

sorry I just realized I have not answered you yes multiple cars can be entered

Hi, very new to the forums, wanted to find out how to pm and also what files I need to send in order to nominate a vehicle. Thanks

ok so you will need to send a few more posts before you can pm its an anti spam measure. I suggest you check out the off topic section to make a few posts

when you can pm what you do is in game select the model and press the export button this will take the file to here
documents/mygames/automation/export
you attach that file in a pm and thatā€™s it

Cheers, cant wait to get involved

Ok competition deadline is looming peoples I am still looking for competitors in the following classes

2-4L factory

4-6L factory

4-6L race pickup

I sent you one last entry for the 4-6L Turbo AWD class yesterday.

I tried for a Race Pickup, but the Wheelspin rule meant I couldnā€™t enter it.

I have made a HUGE mistake sorry sorry sorry guys, this should be 15% for AWD classes race truck is not effected by this rule. BLOODY BLAST AND FUCK IT I am sorry guys I should have picked up on that!

1 hr and entries close. Reviews will be up in the next 3 days for factory cars and the factory races will be held 4/6/2016 though-out the day. Thank you to everyone that has entered I canā€™t wait to start picking your cars to pieces, as these will be the most comprehensive reviews I have undertaken yet I hope not to offend or disappoint anybody

Reviews can be found here thank you to @lordvader1 who has created this page.

ok results for 0-2L have been posted

1st Aguila RS20 10.11.80
2nd XS-2 10.30.44
3rd Torpedo 10.40.99
4th Pikes Viper 11.23.27
5th Boqliq Neo Sport 11.37.48
6th Fahzeug M1 12.39.09
7th Maesima MRZ-3 Xz 13.07.21
8th Maesima Prova Tz 13.41.28
9th Maesima Devina ST coupe 14.15.98

3 Likes

Have the results for the other classes been posted yet

results are almost finished. my workload IRL has been hectic but this will be finished before the end of the week I apologize for the delays

1 Like

Cool looking forward to seeing how I have done and wanted to make sure I didnā€™t miss it. Thanks

Final Results.

0-2L
Aguila RS20

2-4L
marcus817 XS-2PM

4-6L
Bogliq Shelob

4x4
ANZhotrods FARM TRUCK

Race Classes
2-4L
one85db, Amperage

4-6L PICKUP
OMG, Statik

4-6L turbo
OMG Buad

Nostalgia
gilb0140, torpedo

Overall winning team OMG

Fastest car of competition
OMG Baud

1 Like

Does that mean that my van was faster than all the sports cars? :open_mouth:

And, three out of four of my cars were the fastest in their classes(Amperage, Statik, and Baud)?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

(Of course, my truck had no competition.) :sweat:

1 Like