2023 Automation Holiday Sheep Game!

2023 Holiday Sheep Game

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

So with the hollandaise season upon us now, and that means it’s time to fight the hordes out shopping , get into a fight with your significant other about which placemats to use, and listen to your drunk uncle Ted rant about foreigners at the dinner table. Fortunately it also means that it’s time for yet another installment of the Sheep Game, where you can argue with your friends about who is the most correct about everything!

So, what is a sheep game? Here’s your answer:

What the fuck is a sheep

The game is not complicated.

There will be a list of questions at the bottom of this post. The object of the game is to provide the MOST COMMON response from the people playing the game, kind of like Family Feud. You receive one point for each person who provided the same answer. In other words, if the question was “What is best in life,” and 10 players said “To crush your enemies,” each of those players would receive 10 points. If 5 players said “The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist,” they would each receive 5 points. If 1 player said “Hello Kitty,” he would receive 1 points (and the public condemnation of their peers).

Every question scores points, even if only one. The player with the MOST points, after all the questions are added up, wins the game.

There are no right or wrong answers - your job is to provide the MOST COMMON answer. So even if you really, really think that “The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist” is best in life, it might still be in your best interest to answer “To crush your enemies.” This means that even a factually incorrect answer can score the most points! You have to decide what you think everyone else will say.

Some of the questions are vague - intentionally so! It’s your job to interpret them as you think the majority of the Automation community will.

How do I play?

To play the Sheep Game, go to The Sheep Game Google Form and submit your answers there!

Once you have sent your entry, please post in this thread as confirmation.

You have until 2023-12-21T07:00:00Z to submit your answers. The big reveal will be in this thread (as well as on the Discord server) starting at or about 2023-12-23T23:00:00Z, so set your calendars/alarm clocks/crude sundials made from old Jeep parts for the big day! I will be doing the reveal two questions per day with each reveal being posted at or about 3 PM Pacific Time, so you have some time to ridicule each other discuss your successes and failures.

Without further ado, the questions:

1. If you ask me, this country makes the best cars on the road today.
  2. On the other hand, this country makes the worst cars on the road today.
  3. When I think of cars that are beautiful, this country seems to have made most of them.
  4. When I think of ugly cars, this country comes to mind more often than not.
  5. American cars are favourites of many around the world. This is the American car I think is the best they’ve ever made.
  6. On the other hand, this is the very worst car ever made in America.
  7. When you think of Italian cars, you think of flashy supercars, luxury and incredible performance, but I think that’s wrong! This is the greatest mainstream car from Italy, ever.
  8. Conversely, this is the very worst car made by an Italian manufacturer.
  9. Japanese cars have a reputation for being solid, reliable and economical transportation, but that doesn’t mean they don’t know how to have fun. This is the most exciting Japanese car ever.
  10. On the other hand, this Japanese car is a complete yawn-fest.
  11. The Germans make cars that are appreciated by many people around the world. I think this German car is seriously under-appreciated for what it is.
  12. That said, this German car is completely and utterly overrated.
  13. France has a long and proud history of manufacturing cars. In my opinion, this French brand has consistently made the best cars.
  14. On the flip side, this French brand has made the absolute worst cars, all things considered.
  15. Korean car manufacturers are on the rise today, and they are making some seriously great cars. This is the best Korean car ever made, in my opinion.
  16. On the other hand, This Korean car has been nothing but a disappointment, in my eyes.
  17. There are lots of car companies outside of where we think car manufacturing takes place. This brand from a non-traditional country is the one that interests me the most.
  18. Having said that, this brand from a non-traditional country that everyone seems to love, I really don’t understand.
  19. If I was going to go on a road trip in any country, this would be the one I would want to experience.
  20. Perhaps related to the previous question, this is the best road for driving anywhere in the world.

Where it is appropriate, I will group answers together in an entirely cruel and arbitrary way. Until the submission deadline, discussing your answers in this thread is not allowed, as it will affect how other people will vote!

Once again, to submit your answers go to The Sheep Game Google Form and submit your answers before 2023-12-21T07:00:00Z. See you all for the reveal!

4 Likes

I’ve sheeped. Some of those questions were pretty hard, especially 17 and 18. Curious to see the answers for those :smiley:

2 Likes

Done. I already can’t wait for the results xD

1 Like

Just a reminder/question, considering that the same car sometimes can have different names around the globe, will you do the best you can to group answers together? Let’s say that you get “Mazda 626”, “Mazda Capella” and “Ford Telstar” as the answer on the same question, it is basically one car and not three.

1 Like

Just finished it and had a lot of fun doing so.

1 Like

I have submitted and looking forward to the result!

1 Like

Filled it out and marked down my answers this time so I don’t forget by the time it’s all tallied up.

1 Like

I have submittened

1 Like

Submitted. I’ll admit questions 17-18 are really hard because if they’re from a non-traditional manufacturing country they’re probably also not that well known. But yeah, interested to see the results.

This game is a nice challenge of “am I out of touch?”

3 Likes

I have scribbled all over your form! I might have even drew some inappropriate stick art!

3 Likes

Yes, I will make every effort to group cars together like this, especially if it’s a name I don’t recognise!

2 Likes

I have summoned to complete this form of which I have done so in my evil lair :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I put forth my answers.

2 Likes

The best part of NoahC was when he said “IT’S NOAHCIN’ TIME” and he noahced all over the form

3 Likes

Now when I understand the mechanics of this challenge it is actually rather hilarious :laughing: If we all answer “Dacia Sandero” on the question “which is the most excellent car ever made”, all of us may still hate the Sandero and there is no way of knowing that…

4 Likes

Just a few more hours to submit your answers!

2 Likes

And we’re closed! We had a grand total of 97 players enter.

See you all for the reveal in a couple of days!

6 Likes

Question 1: If you ask me, this country makes the best cars on the road today.

Question 2: On the other hand, this country makes the worst cars on the road today.

Answers soon…

Question 1: If you ask me, this country makes the best cars on the road today.

Japan - 41
fritz.
ruger2606
Fayeding_Spray
_sero
Vento
phageforge
thecarlover
sheepy318#5522
Trail Blazer
Toast:3
Uninanimate
fokfokowaty
Hshan
kruptoss
HTVR
HappyFireBallMan
_lordcharles
Conan
frozeniceyt
Madrias
partario
Noporian
Toughtntman37
shibusu
dootmouse
pdksaurus
Danicoptero
Mikonp7
IntoAMuteCrypt
Tyhikastija
InitialPixel
Monster Energy Zero Ultra
RY4NDY
sureascanbe
mananite
AdmiralObvious
AndiD
icrafter
Edsel
LS Swapped Rx-7
The Stig Is A Spy

Germany - 31
Jebbins
Swearproof64
Odyssey_fan
earl_seress
ibishupigeonforlife
aqmz
kaiswonderland
06DPA#7493
tomtomtxm
i_cant_think_of_a_username_1840
Milky
hazzaisgoated
Bocieg
iwantmyfuckingcapsback
m4r1049yt
5rkz.
SeagraveLaFrance
@ ultrafast
Pete913e
average_saab_enjoyer
zeithrad21
Der Bayer
Koviico
Mythrin
godnatfolk
Knugcab
Agent_Bedrock
Deathisfun
Ducethetruth100
Stm316
Scintilla

USA - 8
fourdotsixvee8
SlimJim86
TheEvilPotato
Arnold.JPEG
sharcc
synthjz
NoahC
swanny1470

France - 7
BRiNK
Miljon3
xenoyparxi
667CLOUDZ
Maverick74
GhostDragon
kobacrashi

South Korea - 5
DriftRookie86#1479
Randomtuner
Zero Might
lotto77
mister_muffin

Italy - 2
Yurkeez
Vaughn Doom

ACES:

United Kingdom - abg7
Europe - Jemaster_N
Sweden - vouge

Question 2: On the other hand, this country makes the worst cars on the road today.

China - 29
Fayeding_Spray
phageforge
ibishupigeonforlife
aqmz
Hshan
HTVR
abg7
5rkz.
SeagraveLaFrance
Conan
Pete913e
shibusu
TheEvilPotato
Danicoptero
Mikonp7
zeithrad21
IntoAMuteCrypt
Mythrin
godnatfolk
Jemaster_N
InitialPixel
RY4NDY
lotto77
Knugcab
mister_muffin
sureascanbe
Deathisfun
Vaughn Doom
Koviico

USA - 23
Maverick74
Edsel
DriftRookie86#1479
Jebbins
thecarlover
Toast:3
kaiswonderland
Madrias
Noporian
Tyhikastija
AdmiralObvious
AndiD
Agent_Bedrock
The Stig Is A Spy
synthjz
_sero
sheepy318#5522
i_cant_think_of_a_username_1840
hazzaisgoated
iwantmyfuckingcapsback
Stm316
Scintilla
NoahC

France - 16
Odyssey_fan
earl_seress
06DPA#7493
tomtomtxm
Miljon3
Milky
HappyFireBallMan
xenoyparxi
frozeniceyt
partario
667CLOUDZ
pdksaurus
average_saab_enjoyer
Der Bayer
sharcc
mananite

Russia - 7
kruptoss
Bocieg
_lordcharles
@ ultrafast
Arnold.JPEG
Zero Might
vouge

South Korea - 7
Monster Energy Zero Ultra
Uninanimate
fokfokowaty
Toughtntman37
dootmouse
swanny1470
icrafter

Germany - 5
BRiNK
Vento
Randomtuner
kobacrashi
Yurkeez

UK - 3
fritz.
ruger2606
Swearproof64

Italy - 2
Ducethetruth100
LS Swapped Rx-7

ACES:

Mexico - Trail Blazer
Vietnam - SlimJim86
Unsure - fourdotsixvee8
India - m4r1049yt
Romania - GhostDragon

5 Likes

Scores after question 2:

Fayeding_Spray - 70
phageforge - 70
Hshan - 70
HTVR - 70
Conan - 70
shibusu - 70
Danicoptero - 70
Mikonp7 - 70
IntoAMuteCrypt - 70
InitialPixel - 70
RY4NDY - 70
sureascanbe - 70
The Stig Is A Spy - 64
_sero - 64
thecarlover - 64
sheepy318#5522 - 64
Toast:3 - 64
Madrias - 64
Noporian - 64
Tyhikastija - 64
AdmiralObvious - 64
AndiD - 64
Edsel - 64
ibishupigeonforlife - 60
aqmz - 60
5rkz. - 60
SeagraveLaFrance - 60
Pete913e - 60
zeithrad21 - 60
Koviico - 60
Mythrin - 60
godnatfolk - 60
Knugcab - 60
Deathisfun - 60
HappyFireBallMan - 57
frozeniceyt - 57
partario - 57
pdksaurus - 57
mananite - 57
Jebbins - 54
Scintilla - 54
kaiswonderland - 54
i_cant_think_of_a_username_1840 - 54
hazzaisgoated - 54
iwantmyfuckingcapsback - 54
Agent_Bedrock - 54
Stm316 - 54
Uninanimate - 48
fokfokowaty - 48
kruptoss - 48
_lordcharles - 48
Toughtntman37 - 48
dootmouse - 48
Monster Energy Zero Ultra - 48
icrafter - 48
Odyssey_fan - 47
earl_seress - 47
06DPA#7493 - 47
tomtomtxm - 47
Milky - 47
average_saab_enjoyer - 47
Der Bayer - 47
Vento - 46
fritz. - 44
ruger2606 - 44
LS Swapped Rx-7 - 43
Trail Blazer - 42
Bocieg - 38
@ultrafast - 38
TheEvilPotato - 37
Swearproof64 - 34
lotto77 - 34
mister_muffin - 34
Ducethetruth100 - 33
m4r1049yt - 32
synthjz - 31
NoahC - 31
Vaughn Doom - 31
abg7 - 30
Maverick74 - 30
Jemaster_N - 30
DriftRookie86#1479 - 28
sharcc - 24
Miljon3 - 23
xenoyparxi - 23
667CLOUDZ - 23
Arnold.JPEG - 15
swanny1470 - 15
BRiNK - 12
Zero Might - 12
kobacrashi - 12
Randomtuner - 10
SlimJim86 - 9
fourdotsixvee8 - 9
GhostDragon - 8
vouge - 8
Yurkeez - 7

See you tomorrow for the reveal of Questions 3 and 4!

10 Likes