So with the hollandaise season upon us now, and that means it’s time to fight the hordes out shopping , get into a fight with your significant other about which placemats to use, and listen to your drunk uncle Ted rant about foreigners at the dinner table. Fortunately it also means that it’s time for yet another installment of the Sheep Game, where you can argue with your friends about who is the most correct about everything!
So, what is a sheep game? Here’s your answer:
The game is not complicated.
There will be a list of questions at the bottom of this post. The object of the game is to provide the MOST COMMON response from the people playing the game, kind of like Family Feud. You receive one point for each person who provided the same answer. In other words, if the question was “What is best in life,” and 10 players said “To crush your enemies,” each of those players would receive 10 points. If 5 players said “The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist,” they would each receive 5 points. If 1 player said “Hello Kitty,” he would receive 1 points (and the public condemnation of their peers).
Every question scores points, even if only one. The player with the MOST points, after all the questions are added up, wins the game.
There are no right or wrong answers - your job is to provide the MOST COMMON answer. So even if you really, really think that “The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist” is best in life, it might still be in your best interest to answer “To crush your enemies.” This means that even a factually incorrect answer can score the most points! You have to decide what you think everyone else will say.
Some of the questions are vague - intentionally so! It’s your job to interpret them as you think the majority of the Automation community will.
To play the Sheep Game, go to The Sheep Game Google Form and submit your answers there!
Once you have sent your entry, please post in this thread as confirmation.
You have until 2023-12-21T07:00:00Z to submit your answers. The big reveal will be in this thread (as well as on the Discord server) starting at or about 2023-12-23T23:00:00Z, so set your calendars/alarm clocks/crude sundials made from old Jeep parts for the big day! I will be doing the reveal two questions per day with each reveal being posted at or about 3 PM Pacific Time, so you have some time to ridicule each other discuss your successes and failures.
Without further ado, the questions:
- If you ask me, this country makes the best cars on the road today.
- On the other hand, this country makes the worst cars on the road today.
- When I think of cars that are beautiful, this country seems to have made most of them.
- When I think of ugly cars, this country comes to mind more often than not.
- American cars are favourites of many around the world. This is the American car I think is the best they’ve ever made.
- On the other hand, this is the very worst car ever made in America.
- When you think of Italian cars, you think of flashy supercars, luxury and incredible performance, but I think that’s wrong! This is the greatest mainstream car from Italy, ever.
- Conversely, this is the very worst car made by an Italian manufacturer.
- Japanese cars have a reputation for being solid, reliable and economical transportation, but that doesn’t mean they don’t know how to have fun. This is the most exciting Japanese car ever.
- On the other hand, this Japanese car is a complete yawn-fest.
- The Germans make cars that are appreciated by many people around the world. I think this German car is seriously under-appreciated for what it is.
- That said, this German car is completely and utterly overrated.
- France has a long and proud history of manufacturing cars. In my opinion, this French brand has consistently made the best cars.
- On the flip side, this French brand has made the absolute worst cars, all things considered.
- Korean car manufacturers are on the rise today, and they are making some seriously great cars. This is the best Korean car ever made, in my opinion.
- On the other hand, This Korean car has been nothing but a disappointment, in my eyes.
- There are lots of car companies outside of where we think car manufacturing takes place. This brand from a non-traditional country is the one that interests me the most.
- Having said that, this brand from a non-traditional country that everyone seems to love, I really don’t understand.
- If I was going to go on a road trip in any country, this would be the one I would want to experience.
- Perhaps related to the previous question, this is the best road for driving anywhere in the world.
Where it is appropriate, I will group answers together in an entirely cruel and arbitrary way. Until the submission deadline, discussing your answers in this thread is not allowed, as it will affect how other people will vote!
Once again, to submit your answers go to The Sheep Game Google Form and submit your answers before 2023-12-21T07:00:00Z. See you all for the reveal!