Aeroline Luxury Designs [UPDATE 2/18/2015]

You’re dead to me.

What did it for you? The AWD? The semi slicks? The plastic panels? The flappy paddles? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s just the concept car, the production version is going to be RWD to compete with the ZR1. Currently it runs a 7’37 on cheater slicks at Nurb. Long way to go to match the ZR1’s 7’19 w/ a 205 top speed and 11.2 1/4… When Chevy does something right, boy do they do it right. lol :laughing:

Off topic, but have you ever seen the Corvette C7? I can’t stand looking at the tail lights because the two main brakelights and the third brakelight aren’t in sync :laughing:

I’m just overall not a fan of the C7. Took a while for the C6 to warm up to me, but the C7 is just… trash. LOL. The ZR1 even looks like a kit car to me. Like they slapped on a bunch of aeros and didn’t even try for a look or anything. The C7 is just off… there’s something about it that’s totally out of sync. That’s a good way to put the overall styling of the C7… out of sync. :geek:

You mean the Z06? There is not C7 ZR1 yet…

I personally love it!

[quote=“Jakgoe”]You mean the Z06? There is not C7 ZR1 yet…

I personally love it![/quote]

Yeah I was referencing the C6 ZR1, I should’ve clarified lol lots of Z models in the Vette line up. Typically its Z51, Z06, and then the ZR1. I’m a huge fan of the Corvette, but the C7 just really turns me off.

Its like an American car trying to be Italian/German in the most offensive way possible. It just doesn’t fit the simplicity of past models, its way over complicated with styling queues not really relevant to the Corvette line or even done in a nice, flowing way… “out of sync” sums up my impression of the C7 perfectly.

The ZR1 is a fine car, I’m actually very impressed with it but it just looks tacky with all the added on aeros and the stock blue engine cover, but at lest its all functional and stuff. For $100,000 I’d like to see actual molded pieces not a bunch of bolt on carbon fiber and plastic. And what’s with the blue engine cover? Why not Carbon Fiber or at least match it with the color of the car?

Introducing the 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6, by Aeroline Luxury Designs.

The 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6 is a statement, putting all current car companies on notice. When questioned what the theme for the new 2016 Force 6.6 would be, Aeroline CEO simply said “effortless.” What resulted from that one word many weeks later is a hyper car so ridiculously over-engineered that it made NASA shy away from the public and hide their multi-billion dollar space probes and rockets fearing the 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6 would make them look inadequate.

Sparing no expense, Aeroline designers and engineers worked tirelessly to create the ultimate automotive experience. Technicians from Lockheed Martin were signed on to design an all new carbon fiber, space frame monocoque as the platform for the new Force. Inspired by the on-going F-35 project, the Boeing techs refined all of the cooling fixtures and aerodynamics for optimum performance. Hidden for centuries in a cave deep in the jungles of Africa, one of our mechanics rolled a 10 ton boulder asunder to reveal an artifact lost for many millennia. Some refer to it as the “Arch of the Covenant” but Aeroline further specifies it as an all-street legal, 6.6L flat-plane twin-turbocharged V8 which produces 2,004HP. The beast was captured to be cloned. The final piece to this puzzle, Aeroline actually travelled back in time to confront Leonardo Da Vinci. After being swooned by a certain lady of the night, Leonardo was finally convinced to design the interior.*

*[size=85]This may or may not have actually happened. Aeroline will not comment whether Leonardo actually designed the interior or not.[/size]

The culmination of all these efforts, all these things, this project… ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most effortless hyper car to ever exist.
The 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6, by Aeroline Luxury Designs.

As stated the engine is indeed an all-street legal 2,004hp 6.6L flat-plane V8. Not only is this car twice as powerful as the Bugatti Veyron (wrap your mind around that), it’s also extremely reliable. This extreme level of power ensures that YOU WILL overtake anything on the road, and do so effortlessly.

Engine stats:

The base platform was completely redesigned. The engine sits in the mid-bay of an all new carbon fiber monocoque frame. The engine sits transverse, linked to an 8-speed double-clutch sequential transmission and an advanced AWD system.

Refined cooling fixtures and aerodynamics provide better performance in dynamic driving. The body panels are all carbon fiber. The interior is painstakingly handcrafted, sparring no expense, with only the most luxurious entertainment options. The handcrafted interior with luxury entertainment is a major upgrade over the previous generations. The 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6 also comes with ALL driving aids at the highest possible quality for maximum stability and performance. Even the safety standards get a slight increase over the past generation.

Even though there were numerous upgrades to the interior, safety, and entertainment features, this has come with no consequence to performance. The 2016 Aeroline Force is actually much quicker and faster than the previous generation with only minimal sacrifices to handling. Now… lets try to comprehend the sheer power of the Aeroline Force.

Testers recently ran the Force 6.6 at Nardo and they recorded some legendary statistics. Below is an image showing the Force 6.6 pulling 1.4 G’s off the starting line through 1st gear. It then proceeded to pull 1.3g’s from 2nd gear all the way through 4th. At 5th gear, accelerating from 160mph to 190mph the car continues to pull 0.8g all the way through 6th. In 7th gear, the car finally starts to plateau but still pulls a noticeable .5gs up to nearly top speed (which BTW is 300.1mph, compared to last generation’s 297mph). To compare this with a real car, the GTR’s skidpad is .89g’s. That’s its maximum potential pull. The Force does that in 5th gear at 160mph. :laughing:

Next, the testers took it to Circuit de la Sarthe (sans chicanes) to be tuned. Here they recorded a top speed of nearly 300mph down Mulsanne. The Force 6.6 also returned a staggering 3’29 lap time on R-compound sport tires.

The Force 6.6 returned a pretty standard time for a gran touring car at Airfield. With so much power at the top end, and being so heavy, it surely struggled to complete this course in a decent time. Aeroline tends to revisit Airfield with a more focused version. :smiling_imp:

Performance and luxury blended effortlessly. Competitors and challengers surpassed effortlessly.
The 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6, by Aeroline Luxury Designs.* “Effortless.”*
[size=85]The 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6, by Aeroline Luxury Designs is now selling for $6 million. No financing options available. Product subject to change. Only 400 models to be built, with a 1 year production time. Invitations only.[/size]

[size=200]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]

Introducing the 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6R Concept, by Aeroline Luxury Designs.

UPDATE 1/04/2015: Aeroline Luxury Designs has recently revisited the Force 6.6 and made some changes. They promised a more track focused version and now they deliver a concept model that already has become one of the fastest cars around Airfield and Green Hell. This time engineers tuned almost specifically for Nurburging, over Airfield. The results are decent, but it’s said more can be done. Engineers are working tirelessly, but wanted to update its potential buyers and competitors of what’s to come…

The Force has gone under very minimal changes. A unique silver chrome paint job helps masks its more subtle changes, but the most obvious addition is the double deck spoiler which adds 500lbs of down force to the rear end. This alone changed a lot of the Force’s handling characteristics and allowed engineers to really push the limits. More aeros and more tweaking is needed, but the engineers are determined to achieve a sub-7 minute lap time.

Of course this comes at a few different sacrifices. The handcrafted interior was gutted and a standard one was shoved in its place. All entertainment distractions were removed. The safety technology was upgraded to the highest quality. Engineers are wanting to at least have a premium interior with standard entertainment, so there is still much development left to go here. The 300mph top speed also had to go… with the added down force, the Force is now aerodynamically limited to 250mph but still maintains a 2.3 second sprint to 62mph, and a 8.5 second 1/4 - stats that are still above and beyond the Veyron SS.

Our technicians took this most recent concept model out to Nurburgring and Airfield. This is their results!

Bare in mind that the car had to be weighted down, coming in 300lbs heavier than the regular 6.6 model; 4,000lbs+ in its entirety. It also has maxed safety features and 2,000hp hasn’t quite been tamed yet. More aero fixtures and better tuning is still yet to come… but this is still a major improvement over the regular 6.6 model’s 1’19 lap itme.

Engineers are looking to make this a sub-7 minute car with a target time around 6’59.99.

The 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6R Concept, by Aeroline Luxury Designs.

Impressive, but effortless in everything except the manufacture! Btw Lockheed Martin build the F35, not Boeing and given the current fiasco surrounding that, you do not want Lockheed as a contractor.

With that much power, id have expected a faster airfield time but I guess all 2000hp cannot be used all the time on a technical track

Holy crap lol, that’s like a new level of Veyron. I have never seen anything that Automation calculates total costs exceeding 300k, but that’s also because most ultra high performance vehicles don’t have super ridiculous levels of luxury trim in the cabin :laughing: And the styling, wow! While the squarishness of the rear tail light isn’t exactly to my taste, I can certainly appreciate what you were doing and it looks amazing.

I don’t think such a car as that is ever well suited to tackling Airfield, nor should it be considered an awfully relevant performance measure. I’d be more interested to know if it gets around 7:30 around Nordschleife. Also those front wheels are giant, though I imagine given it’s AWD and how heavy the car is, it’s probably necessary.

[quote=“utopian201”]Impressive, but effortless in everything except the manufacture! Btw Lockheed Martin build the F35, not Boeing and given the current fiasco surrounding that, you do not want Lockheed as a contractor.

With that much power, id have expected a faster airfield time but I guess all 2000hp cannot be used all the time on a technical track[/quote]

Well it was supposed to be a joke lol but forgot it was Lockheed. Consider it changed! The F35 hovers nicely though :laughing: Am already looking into a more track focused version.

[quote=“strop”]Holy crap lol, that’s like a new level of Veyron. I have never seen anything that Automation calculates total costs exceeding 300k, but that’s also because most ultra high performance vehicles don’t have super ridiculous levels of luxury trim in the cabin :laughing: And the styling, wow! While the squarishness of the rear tail light isn’t exactly to my taste, I can certainly appreciate what you were doing and it looks amazing.

I don’t think such a car as that is ever well suited to tackling Airfield, nor should it be considered an awfully relevant performance measure. I’d be more interested to know if it gets around 7:30 around Nordschleife. Also those front wheels are giant, though I imagine given it’s AWD and how heavy the car is, it’s probably necessary.[/quote]

Your critique of the taillights is noted! The front of the car is very rounded and flowing and then the back of the car is quite straight and square (lazy?). lmao. I did run it at Green Hell and it came back with a uh… sevenfortysometigjhs… :mrgreen:

Introducing the 2015 Aeroline Mongoose 4.5 and Mongoose 4.5R…

The standard Mongoose 4.5 is a luxury sports car, aimed to invade the $50,000-$75,000 sports car market, namely the Jaguar XK and C7 Corvette, as well as the Fleetwood, GT-Hyperion, and Calavante. The Mongoose 4.5 offers a more civil driving experience than the R model, with a slightly softer suspension and a better crafted luxury interior.

The Mongoose 4.5 features the same engine as seen in the 2015 Aeroline Storm. It’s an all aluminum, flat-plane 32v 4.5 liter V8 producing 367hp @ 7500RPM. This engine was chosen for its versatility, reliability, and smoothness. Linked to a 7-gear automatic transmission and a rear-wheel drivetrain, this car can produce satisfying bursts of acceleration while also maintaining a 30MPG rating.

Engine stats:

The engine is wrapped in an AHS steel monocoque frame, chosen for the correct amount of stiffness for a smooth and luxurious ride, while also suited to perform during dynamic driving. This is also cost effective for production, and therefore makes for a less expensive product and minimal production time.

The body panels are manufactured with only the finest lightweight polymer materials. This also cuts down on manufacturing cost and time. Specifically chosen aero and cooling fixture help push the Mongoose 4.5 ahead of its competitors in styling and performance. Engineers at Aeroline wanted to ensure that the weight budget for this project included a luxury interior with luxury entertainment options. The Mongoose 4.5 also comes with all driving options and budget-detailed safety standards.

[size=85]($60,000 as shown)[/size]

It was important to make sure that the Mongoose 4.5 be as user friendly as possible. With that in mind, performance had to be scaled back quite a bit for both stability and MPG rating, but it still produces an exhilarating rush when tested. The 367hp V8 pushes the car to 62mph in only 5.0 seconds, and clears the 1/4 in 13.2 seconds. It also has an electronically limited top speed of 160mph. Despite cut back to performance, enthusiasts who might want to visit the track can still expect decent performance. Our testers recorded lap times of 1’25 @ Airfield w/ factory sport compound tires.

The 2015 Mongoose 4.5, by Aeroline. Starting at $50,995, financing available for qualified buyers. Limited supply! Visit your local Aeroline dealer and get yours today!

[size=150]------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]

The Mongoose is aptly named for its quickness and agility, and the Mongoose 4.5R is the perfect embodiment of that principle; offering super car performance on a premium sport car platform. Aeroline has dabbled with AWD and sequential gearboxes, but felt it overcomplicates and over-engineers for a pretty basic premise… big engine, light car… The Mongoose 4.5R is a track focused street legal sports car looking to dominate the Corvette ZR1, Nissan GTR, and all comers.

The Mongoose 4.5R uses the same all-aluminum, 32v 4.5 liter V8 from the Aeroline Storm, but this time Aeroline’s engineers attached twin-turbochargers to produce a staggering 660hp @ 7700RPM. Linked to a true 6-speed manual transmission, the power is routed to the rear wheels and through the widest rear tires in Aeroline’s production history. Comfort and economy are thrown aside, squashed for every bit of performance that can be gained!

Engine stats:

The engine sits in the bay of an all AHS steel monocoque frame, chosen for its cost effectiveness in manufacturing and rigidity for dynamic driving. The car also uses double-wishbone suspension front and back.

The frame is wrapped in lightweight polymer material. Cooling and aero fixtures were carefully chosen and placed by our engineers to maximize effectiveness and performance. Aeroline designers were forced to design a more focused and functional car this time. Although this is a more focused car than the standard Mongoose 4.5, it still has a premium interior with standard entertainment options and budget-detailed safety standards.

[size=85]($89,995 as shown)[/size]

Its important to Aeroline that the Mongoose 4.5R is regarded as a truly undeniable force in the market, and therefore much time was spent tuning its suspension, aerodynamics, and gearing. As stated, the Mongoose 4.5R was originally fitted with a bunch of needless technology and eventually Aeroline engineers stripped it down to a basic rear-wheel drive sports car with a proper 6-speed manual transmission. The Mongoose 4.5R is a true driver’s car and offers an experience that’s exhilarating for the casual driver, and rewarding for the track enthusiast. 660hp propels the car into a 62mph sprint in 3.7 seconds, and clears the 1/4 in 10.98 seconds. It has an improved top speed over the concept, 202mph. Our testers have recently ran the car at Airfield and Nurburgring…

Our testers captured a 1’18 lap time at Airfield, topping many premium sports cars like the Nissan GTR, Lexus LFA, SRT Viper, and Corvette ZR1. This proves that its powerful on a tight, dynamic circuit. Our engineers actually tuned it here, so it runs with cars well above its price range including beating the fabled Bugatti Veyron.

It was also important to our engineers that it returned a decent Nurburging time, so its tuning was balanced between these two tracks with a heavier emphasis on Airfield as our engineers felt it was more similar to your local circuits. However, the Green Hell is another one of those obligatory right of passage things for all sports cars. The Mongoose 4.5R returned a time of 7’36, once again beating many sports cars and super cars. Our testers feel that it could run quicker times, but will leave that up to its buyers.

The 2015 Mongoose 4.5R, by Aeroline. Starting at $81,001, financing is available. Visit your local Aeroline dealership for details today! Limited supply, so act fast!

Introducing the 2015 Aeroline Serval 2.0R… [UPDATED 1/20/2015]

The Serval 2.0R is a lightweight, compact performance machine liken to an Ariel Atom or Bac Mono. With cat like agility and quickness, the Serval 2.0R is designed to attack chasing only the fastest lap times at your local circuit. It is the most performance focused machine in Aeroline’s current lineup, designed from the ground up to be as explosive, as quick, and as agile as possible. The Serval 2.0R is a celebration of engineering mastery only brought to the industry by Aeroline.

*Engineers at Aeroline have updated the Serval 2.0R, modifying several aspects to push its limits even further.

Engineers updated the Serval’s engine so that it can fit transverse with a double wishbone rear suspension. The new engine is a hand built 2.0 liter, turbocharged DOHC 4 cylinder engine. It produces more power at 520hp @ 8,300RPM. It features a specialized magnesium block and alusil heads. It is much more reliable and responsive than the last version.

Engine stats:

The all new engine sits transverse over the rear wheels; connected to a 6 speed sequential transmission, power is routed through the rear wheels. The engine is wrapped in a lightweight carbon fiber monocoque frame finished with carbon fiber body panels.

The Serval 2.0R features classic Aeroline fixtures. The Serval is styled for function, with the cooling fixtures specifically placed for maximum effectiveness. This is a pure bred track car, so it features a budget detailed lightweight interior with NO entertainment options to save weight and distractions. Safety is also budget detailed and it comes with only power steering, ABS, and TCS driving options standard. The Serval 2.0R returns with a curb weight of only 1,711lbs.

The Serval 2.0R is not a user friendly car, it isn’t made for the mass public. It’s made specifically for closed circuits and for performance. Aeroline doesn’t recommend driving it on the street, but as with all Aeroline products it is completely streetable. Our testers recently got a hold of it and want to share their results…

Updated suspension, a lighter engine, and R-compound tires result in an improved circle test. The Serval has an edge to it, but isn’t completely untamed. Aeroline engineers recognize that a car like this is meant for experienced drivers only, and therefore the Serval passes the circle test slightly squirrelly compared to other R models within the brand.

Acceleration is a key point in the Serval’s success. With a 0.30 P/W ratio (better than the Suzuki Hayabusa), it’s a solid 9 second car with a staggering 1.2g-1.3g pull through 4th gear.

Testers record a 1’13.7 at Airfield, topping all entries on Top Gear’s power lap list. Engineers say that this can be increased with more downforce, but will leave that up to the owner.

A 7’21 lap at GH is an indirect result of tuning at Airfield.

The 2015 Serval 2.0R, by Aeroline.* Attack, chase, kill.*
[size=85]Now available at limited supply. Apply to purchase one at your local Aeroline dealership. $110,000, no financing available.[/size]

wow the Mongoose 4.5R is a beaut man, very good job, when I seen the Mongoose 4.5 I felt the front end lacked something. Then when I noticed that it was more of a base model and seen the 4.5R it all made sense. both cars are very well designed keep up the good work!

Jordan.

[quote=“supraman”]wow the Mongoose 4.5R is a beaut man, very good job, when I seen the Mongoose 4.5 I felt the front end lacked something. Then when I noticed that it was more of a base model and seen the 4.5R it all made sense. both cars are very well designed keep up the good work!

Jordan.[/quote]

Thanks :smiley: cannot wait for the full release on the Arrow. Beast looking car… :mrgreen:

Thought this should constitute its own release, because it’s dramatically different from the original car and the concept that it was based on. The Aeroline Force 6.6 is a masterpiece hyper car, the parameters of which were to achieve a true 300mph top speed, have a 2,000hp engine, have a sub-9 second 1/4 mile, be completely streetable and practical for street use, be reliable, and also be ultra luxurious. What resulted was a luxurious gran touring car which doubled the horsepower of the standard Bugatti Veyron 16.4 and as luxurious as any Bentley or Rolls Royce. The total cost of producing one runs $315,000.

Needless to say, the Force 6.6 is still available as quickly as our workshop can produce them and it still remains the centerpiece of the company. While the Force 6.6 is a capable vehicle, close circuit racing isn’t quite its speed. The Force 6.6 produced a 7’20 Nurburgring time and a 1’16 Airfield lap. Though these times are quick, it seemingly leaves much to be desired. Outraged the CEO demanded more performance! He wants the Force to conquer Nurburgring AND Airfield together at once, at all costs. Aeroline Luxury Designs then developed an R model for the Force.

Introducing the 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6R “Furtherance”, by Aeroline Luxury Designs… UPDATED 1/09/2015

The R Model required a complete re-worked 6.6 flatplane V8. Engineers realized that its impossible to tame 2,000hp. Typically cars with 2,000hp go in a straight line and that’s it. They figure what the Force 6.6 does in stock trim is quite impressive, but if they were going to improve its lap times it would need a lighter engine which produced a lot less horsepower.

Re-engineering the engine to an alusil engine block, it now weighs about 40lbs less. It still produced 1,602hp but achieves peak power much earlier, making for a much more responsive engine. The engine is still reliable, still uses 90.3 pump gas, and is STILL [size=150]completely street legal[/size]. It’s also linked to an 8-speed sequential transmission which routes power through Aeroline’s advanced AWD system. The engine has also been repositioned, and power is now routed through the rear-wheels instead of being AWD.

Engine stats:

Many weight cuts were made. Qualities went down. Interiors were downgraded. Engineers that work for Aeroline Luxury Designs department were disgusted by its simplicity and functionality. They had to add a double deck wing, along with other down force aero fixtures and additional cooling vents. The suspension was softened slightly, the cambers were aligned a little bit straighter, the front tires are a bit slimmer. All of these things for the sake of performance…

Despite all that was given away, the Furtherance model comes to the party with equal acceleration to the original. In fact, testers say it pulls even harder and maintains a 1.3-1.4G pull through 5th gear. The Furtherance edition comes with a 8.4 sec 1/4 mile, 14.9 sec KM, and a still respectable top speed of 225mph. The car can also produce a 1.8 lateral GeForce turn, and stops the world in 86 feet from 62mph. Testers wanted to share some of its performance here.

Bump test:

Circle test:

A picture perfect circle test. Just sporty enough to go squirrelly but also tame enough to bring it back. The 6.6R can also perform a 1.81g 820, and a 1.47g 65. This makes for an undeniably pen-point accurate performance machine.

Skid pad:

As stated, the Force 6.6R still has all the acceleration and MORE than the original model. Not only does it hit 60mph in 2.12 seconds, it clears the 1/4 in 8.4 seconds and full KM 6.4 seconds later; F1 car acceleration. Again, this is with completely street legal parts.

Finally, what do all of these modifications equate to? What are the final numbers of the 2016 Force 6.6R “Furtherance”?

This is the fastest lap time around Airfield, on a completely streetable car. It certainly beats all on Top Gear’s power lap times, with the closest competitor being the Pagani Huayra at 1’13.8. UPDATED 1/09/2015

Our exhausted engineers and testers worked tirelessly to achieve the goal time of 6’59 around Green Hell. With the repositioned engine, the refined 6.6R engine, and the change to RWD it managed to achieve this goal. UPDATED 1/09/2015

Despite its weight cut, the performance modifications, it still remains a rather comfortable car with a budget-detailed standard interior and basic entertainment features. It also has budget-detailed safety features and it lost launch control, but still offers electronic stability, TCS, ABS, and power steering.

The price tag for a 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6R “Furtherance” is $7,000,000. If you think that’s expensive, imagine how much more expensive this rare bird will be at auction 100 years from now! Which makes the investment worthwhile… :wink:

The 2016 Aeroline Force 6.6RFurtherance”, by Aeroline Luxury Designs.
[size=85]Now selling for $7,000,000 - no financing available, no negotiations, no s**l favors. EXTREMELY limited supply. Only 100 slated to be built.[/size]

What are you doing with your suspension? Somehow the obstacle (2cm high) is being magnified especially in the Serval. The front moves 3cm which means it would be more comfortable with the suspension removed

:laughing: The Serval just has a super stiff suspension coupled with huge rims (relative to the car body), low pro tires. Its a ridiculous car. But I’ve already got a better version ready to go with some practical dampening. Just needs an update.

For some reason, I’m absolutely in love with the Spry!

Currently re-tuning the dampers on all my cars… this is a lot of work. :cry:

Thanks, its a simple little car with a simple premise. The Serval 2.0R uses the same 2.0 4 cylinder engine, and it now produces 525hp. Tempted to throw it into the Spry for shits and giggles lol but trying to maintain some kind of standards :laughing: