Aeroline Luxury Designs [UPDATE 2/18/2015]

Teaser for a new compact sedan using the smaller mid-90’s sedan model. It uses classic Aeroline marques in the fixtures, but is also brooding in its design. Going to use it for my first shot at a rally car like a Lancer Evolution or Subaru Impreza. It will come with either automatic, manual, or sequential transmissions and be FWD or AWD.

Right now its using the Spry “Sport Club Package” 267hp turbocharged 2.0 4 cylinder as a standard engine. I’d like to see a premium model and a true rally edition using a V8 but problem is the suspension setup doesn’t allow for my current line of V8s which are all pretty small… might have to design a new one off motor. I already have it with full rally trim and aero kit and its using the Serval’s 520hp 4 cylinder engine which is ungodly expensive. Wish this game had V6s because I-6s don’t appeal to me at all. :slight_smile:

oh god damn that looks sick, as usual.

You could develop a super small V8, I’m fond of putting 2.0L V8s into these kinds of cars and then boosting the $^%&! out of them. Small motors rev like the bejeezus too, it would sound insane. That said, you may be better off with the i4, in terms of cost effectiveness.

reminds me of the new Mustang

[quote=“strop”]oh god damn that looks sick, as usual.

You could develop a super small V8, I’m fond of putting 2.0L V8s into these kinds of cars and then boosting the $^%&! out of them. Small motors rev like the bejeezus too, it would sound insane. That said, you may be better off with the i4, in terms of cost effectiveness.[/quote]

Thanks strop. Never really made a 2.0L V8 lmao but I’m give it a shot and see how it goes. New to whole rally thing, so to me it seems out of place to have such a small V8 but I’ve seen it before. The old Taurus SHO’s had like 3.0L transverse V8s lol so its been done before on a mass scale. Might have to revert to McPherson struts for extra space, but I’d really, really like to see a V8 in there.

It’s a weird car… from the front it looks like a Mustang, but at an angle it looks more like an R33 Skyline while the rest of the car looks like a mix between Lancer and BMW M3. It really looks like a Lancer EVO with the aero kit on. I feel its a pretty balanced car. Will post it soon in all of its versions! :mrgreen:

I fiddled for a few minutes and have a square block that fits in most frames that support AWD, even with double wishbones. 300hp, 95 production units, 3200 material costs and 70 reliability. It’s by no means optimised but I can shoot it over if you like, see what you think.

Wow, that’d be awesome. I’d love to take a look heh :smiley:

Introducing the 2015 Aeroline Fuse 2.0…

The Fuse is a sport compact sedan designed to provide enough utility to effortlessly drive through city, town, and rural areas. The Fuse comes with a number of options and models, made to dominate the compact sedan market from $25,000 up to $50,000. The Fuse is an all encompassing line of cars, tuned to provide safety, luxury, and sport all in one package.

The standard model uses the same engine from the Aeroline Spry Sport Club Package, an all aluminum 2.0 liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. The Fuse comes with either a 6 speed manual or automatic transmission, and FWD or AWD drivetrains. In FWD trim, the car sprints to 62mph in 6.8 seconds and clears the 1/4 mile in 14.7 seconds while also maintaining a 30mpg rating.

Engine stats:

The platform is a steel AHS monocoque frame finished in aluminum material body panels. The standard model comes with a premium interior with premium entertainment features and premium safety standards. The Fuse can seat 5 adults comfortably; with a standard premium interior with premium entertainment features and standard safety features. The Fuse 2.0 also comes with ABS, TCS, power steering, and electronic stability. This car is designed to be a simplistic answer to all of your transportation needs.

The 2015 Fuse 2.0, by Aeroline.
[size=85]Starting at $25,000. Financing available for qualified buyers. Will accept arms and legs for down payment.[/size]

Introducing the 2015 Aeroline Fuse 2.0 Strop Edition…

The Fuse 2.0 Strop Edition is a separate line of Fuse cars built for the rally enthusiast. The Fuse is Aeroline’s first step into rallying. This rare, limited production car is a step above the others using slightly better technology and a functional aero kit. This car is known for its minuscule turbocharged V8, built rally ready from the production line.

This specially made high output 8 cylinder engine was designed by mad CEO of the renowned rallying company Gryphon Gear, Strop. It’s both lightweight and reliable, and able to produce a potent 300hp @ 9300RPM. The engine also uses reasonable quality sliders, making it cost effective at the manufacturing plant and cheaper at the show room.

Engine stats:

The fabled engine replaces the Spry SCP power plant, sitting transverse in the engine bay. It’s linked to a 6 speed manual transmission that routes power through all four wheels, a standard feature of this line of Fuse cars. It has proven to be quite powerful, propelling the Fuse car to 62mph in only 4.4 seconds and clearing the 1/4 mile in 12.9 seconds!

The engine is wrapped with an AHS steel monocoque frame, finished in lightweight polymer body panels. The Strop Edition comes with a full array of operation cooling and aero fixtures, increasing its reliability, speed, and handling. Like the standard model, it also comes with a premium interior with premium entertainment options and standard safety features.

The 2015 Fuse 2.0 Strop Edition, by Aeroline.
[size=85]Starting at $30,995. Financing available. Limited production model, so ask your Aeroline dealer today![/size]

Introducing the 2015 Aeroline Fuse 2.8 Jakgoe Edition…

Like the Strop Edition, the 2.8 Jakgoe Edition is another Fuse model offered with a specialty engine and several upgrades. This is edition comes with a rally ready 2.8L 4-cylinder engine producing 324hp with natural aspiration, which makes it different from other Fuse models. This is a limited edition as well.

The 2.8L 4 cylinder engine is naturally aspirated and creates a staggering 324hp @ 8100RPM. It was provided by Smolensk Tuning CEO, Jakgoe. Less weight and more power equals impressive handling, lap times, and straightline performance. It is nearly identical to the Strop Edition in 0-62 sprints and 1/4 mile passes. The catch is that this engine can achieve a 32MPG rating, making it the most economical Fuse in the lineup.

Engine stats:

The engine sits longitudally in the engine bay. Wrapped in an AHS steel monocoque frame, its finished with lightweight polymer body panels. Power is sent to a 6-Speed manual transmission, routing power through all wheels.

The Jakgoe Edition comes with its own aero kit, cooling fixtures, and headlight covers. It also comes with a premium interior with premium entertainment features, standard safety and all driving aids.

The 2015 Fuse 2.8 Jakgoe Edition, by Aeroline.
Starting at $30,995. Financing available. Limited Production. Contact your local Aeroline dealer today!

Introducing the 2015 Aeroline Fuse 4.0R…
As with all Aeroline models, there’s always an R model. This time Aeroline engineers fitted the Fuse with the same 4.0 Cross-Plane V8.

The platform is a glue-aluminum monocoque frame, finished with lightweight carbon fiber body panels. LIke all other models in this lineup, the 4.0R comes with a premium interior with premium entertainment and standard saftey features. It also comes with ALL driving aids. This is a full package, compact sedan designed to dominate the road and track.

This is a full fledge track car, built to encompass the rallying premise in its entirety. The 4.0R has a specifically designed suspension that gives it well-rounded performance on the track, streets sections, and off-road sections. Our testers have ran it through the paces and have turned in the results…

The 2015 Fuse 4.0R, by Aeroline.
[size=85]Starting at $59,998. Financing not available. No sexual favors. Limited production![/size]

A model named after me? That kinda tickles :laughing:

Small clarification: I don’t have the wherewithal to actually run a company, so I’m merely chief designer. As for engines, I scribble ideas on a napkin, the engineers shake their heads at me and do the real work!

In this case I was simply pleased that I could make an impractical concept (sort of) work. But at a certain point, it’s true that manufacturing v8s is not particularly cost effective, particularly for the returns!

[quote=“strop”]A model named after me? That kinda tickles :laughing:

Small clarification: I don’t have the wherewithal to actually run a company, so I’m merely chief designer. As for engines, I scribble ideas on a napkin, the engineers shake their heads at me and do the real work!

In this case I was simply pleased that I could make an impractical concept (sort of) work. But at a certain point, it’s true that manufacturing v8s is not particularly cost effective, particularly for the returns![/quote]

Yeah, I don’t consider myself CEO either. The V8 you made was perfect for this application. The Strop Edition is using double wishbone front suspension, so its got great handling. The 4.5R is using McPherson struts because I notice my off road rating goes up quite a bit.

I’m a fan of quirky engines. I used to drive a 1990 Taurus SHO and it used a 3.0L Yamaha V6 that barely fit in the engine bay. It had 250,000 miles and leaked oil like BP, but STILL pulled like a bastard and sounded awesome after 4,000RPM when the secondary’s kicked in. Really specialized engine and it made the Taurus one hell of a sleeper, able to keep up with the Mustang GT, Camaro Z28, and Corvettes of the time. It was fun to have a similar car in my lineup. Thanks again.

The 2015 spry looks awesome. White is a good colour for it. The rest of the designs are nice as well and are realistically balanced. :slight_smile:

Introducing the 2015 Force 8.0 Concept, by Aeroline Luxury Designs.

Aeroline Luxury Designs is always trying to push the limits, and they’ve once again out-done themselves with a new edition of the 2015 Force hypercar. This time, they revisit the project with a new engine, a new drivetrain layout, and other modifications.

This is the new alusil 8.0L 32v Cross-plane V8, twin-turbocharged to produce an astounding 2,360HP! This isn’t the most power this particular engine has produced either. A racing version produced 2,600hp. Currently engineers are looking into producing an R version that’s quicker than the 6.6R “Furtherance” model around Nurburgring. As with all Aeroline engines, it’s completely street legal using all super sport grade components. Its also tuned for 90.3 premium octane!

Engine stats:

Here the engine sits longitudally, rather than transverse as seen in the standard 6.6 model. This is also because its rear-wheel-drive now, rather than AWD. Despite this fact, it’s actually more tame and safer than the standard 6.6 model. The engine is wrapped in a techy carbon-fiber monocoque frame, finished with high quality carbon fiber body panels.

The 8.0 model comes with revised cooling and downforce fixtures. The 8.0 has 8,100 kj/s of cooling. Power is linked to an 8-speed sequential transmission. It comes with a high quality handcrafted interior, 100% insulation, high quality luxury entertainment, ALL driving aids, and maximum standard safety features. The Force 8.0 is the new ultimate driving experience.

Weighing in at 4,500lbs, the Force 8.0 model is a capable track car but undoubtedly is unsurpassed in straight line performance. This time the Force 8.0 can top 330mph. It can reach Veyron speeds (253mph) in 14.5 seconds from a dig. At full throttle it can pass 2 miles in 30 seconds. Doing the math, you can see that while normal sports cars are finishing the 1/4 mile, the Force 8.0 is already doing 253mph and a mile away. This sort of performance doesn’t translate 100% to the closed circuit tracks, like Nurburgring or Airfield, but on the highway its unstoppable. It is the closest to warp speed the automobile industry has ever come to.

Here the Force 8.0 in its standard trim proves to be one of the quickest cars around Airfield. This shows that it can be quite capable, but again our engineers stress that its performance is geared towards wide open canyon roads, and cross country trips.

Running at Green Hell, the Force 8.0 returns a 7’20 which is about as quick as the standard 6.6 model. Engineers are working on a 2,000hp R model, hoping to top the 6.6R with a GH lap around 6.4X’XX…

Despite having as much power as a pro-mod dragster, our engineers have managed to keep it tame during the circle test. In fact, it manages a 22.5 tameness rating and a 79.8 safety rating.

Here we see the incredible acceleration, as the 8.0 pulls 1.0-1.4g’s through the first half of its gears. By 6th gear, it still maintains a .7g lateral pull which most cars start out from.

The 2015 Force 8.0, by Aeroline Luxury Designs. “Effortless.”

Nice :slight_smile: Can we see the engine’s dyno?

Introducing the last 2015 Monarch 4.0, by Aeroline…

The Aeroline Monarch is the spiritual predecessor to the 2015 Aeroline Storm. The purpose of the Monarch was to be a versatile platform for all applications, from civilians cars to government fleet cars. Its main competitors would be the Ford Crown Victorian or Chevrolet Impala. After 10 years of production (2005-2015), this is the final civilian model to be produced and its bound for the Aeroline museum.

This is the 4.0 32v multi-point EFI V8 that was designed specifically for the Monarch. It produces 282hp @ 6500RPM and 263 ft-lbs @ 3800RPM, a lot more powerful than the Crown Vic. It came standard. The engine is linked to a 6 speed automatic transmission and power is routed through the rear wheels. It runs on 90.3 premium octane with a 25MPG rating.

Engine stats:

The engine sits longitudally, wrapped in an AHS steel frame and finished with polymer body panels. The front suspension is McPherson Struts, Semi Trailing Arm suspension for the rear.

Aeroline marquees are built into its design. The Monarch is a clean cut car with small chrome accents, coming in only darker colors. The premium version comes with 18 inch wheels and medium grade tires. This model has a premium interior with premium entertainment features, and budget detailed safety standards.

There is also a performance variant of this car, the 2015 Aeroline Monarch 4.0R.

This rare car has a 340hp 4.0 V8, linked to a 6 speed automatic routing power to the rear wheels. This muscle bound sleeper sedan came with a premium interior and luxury entertainment. With this extra power, 0-62mph is complete in 5.5 seconds and it passes the 1/4 in 13.98 seconds. With a 157mph top speed, its more than capable of delivering an exhilarating rush of power and speed. This version of the V8 would also be featured in the recently revised 2015 Aeroline Fuse 4.0R.

Wow. The Force is just amazing. I’m impressed. :open_mouth: