AGC 29 - Getaway

Yay or nay on the styling? Is it too much?

5 Likes

Nope. Can’t even fit a piss-weak 350ci engine in the body in L-FWD. No Sinistra Savage for this challenge. And with my only bit of inspiration coming from wanting to make one of those… I’m out.

2 Likes

Zephorus Autos
Deagle 429

logo3

1976 Edition

Available in 4 inconspicuous colors
Stealth Black is extra These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Top trim model shown, actual model may change in final submission.
17 Likes

Are interiors required?
And are mod bodies allowed?

8 Likes

Interiors are not required, mods are allowed.

2 Likes

Just to be clear, are DCOE carburetors on their own (even when fitted with performance intakes) classified as race parts?

Also, now that I know about 2+2 configurations being eligible, I was tempted to submit one myself - until I settled on a full four-seater layout for whatever I intend to submit.

Speaking of ideas, I am torn between a smaller six-cylinder coupe and a bigger, V8-powered offering.

However, as it turns out, the most promising idea for my entry is actually a small, light car powered by a V8 of modest displacement (5.0L), so I’ll go with that unless I can find a better option.

1 Like

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW OXXRON ARTILLERY GT TANNER EDITION GETAWAY GUY EDITION
IT HAS A SIX PACK V8 WITH A WHOPPING 306HP
IT’S VERY USEFUL FOR CRASHING AND PUTTING YOURSELF INTO A COMA ESCAPING THE COPS
(it only shares the name with that horrid cool wall charger i made, hopefully this one is better)

1 Like

If it wasn’t for the primer paint job and the replacement hood, you’d be forgiven for not knowing that this was a Holloway Peregrine GTA. Made for racing with that high revving 305 CI V8, along with uprated suspension and brakes, this homologation special has seen better days in the looks department, but can still hold it’s own on and off the race track, stock or modified…

4 Likes

1970 WM Wight 5.0 Sprint

The Wight is proof that light is right in the pony/muscle car world. At under 1.15 tons in Sprint Trim (as shown), it makes optimal use of its 240-bhp 5.0L OHV V8 and close-ratio four-speed manual gearbox, thus allowing it to reach 60 mph from rest in 5.8 seconds and top out at over 140 mph. Radial-tuned sports suspension, tuned in conjunction with newly-developed steel-belted radial tires, give it unexpectedly good handling for a muscle car, while optional 4-wheel disc brakes (as fitted to this example) help it stop on a dime. All in all, the Wight proves that it’s not the size of the car in the fight, but the amount of fight in the car, that matters most on the road and at the track.

1 Like

I’ve got a car I’ve been working on for a while now that I want to show off for this themed exhibition, but since this is my first time designing a car for a competition I’m not sure if this goes beyond posting an fictional advert with screenshots or if there’s a correct place to share the car I’ve made. I would deeply appreciate some guidance in this regard, and thank you in advance.

You only need to show the ad (including pictures) here; the .car file should be sent to the host via DM as soon as you are able to do so (which, in the case of new users such as yourself, is when you become a regular user; this occurs after you have made enough posts on the forums).

Thanks again for the insight. I better start getting active here if I want to really present my full capabilities!

Just tell a few peophle in the sharing section that they have nice cars (and what you like about them) and you have your required number of postings without spamming. The people will appreciate it.

2 Likes

This is genuinely a really cool design! Really captures the essence of an American muscle car. A tough car like this reminds me of Dukes of Hazard; is that what this whole themed showcase challenge is going for? Also, how did you format this post to have expandable/collapsible panels for the photo gallery?

1974 PAV Agborough

Penn’s Auto-Vehicles is proud to announce a line of cars built upon the brand new Group 11 platform, starting with a base family car, the Cuborough.

But for someone seeking an image of higher standards, PAV is offering a plethora of "silver linings" to set your new spacious sedan apart from the common commuters and worthy of being dubbed an Agborough.

The upstanding gentleman who ordered this specific car was looking for thrills, and the brass plated 4.8L wilkrom V8 and sporty alloy wheels does just that, and more!

From the subtly angled headlamps to the rising lines across the side of the frame and skirt trim, the Agborough has been thoughtfully designed to appear strong without being unapproachably aggressive. And even the base interior is padded with creature comforts, allowing you to fill the air with the sound of your favorite 8-track and with the smell of cigarette smoke.

The PAV Agborough is a premium car for everyone, capable of being a soft cushioned grand tourer or a gritty muscle car. Focusing again on the showcased trim of PAV's latest model, it is not the responsibility of PAV dealerships how the consumers use their cars, but maybe it was more than coincidence that the license plate fitted on this Agborough was titled "V4GA B0ND".

1 Like
15 Likes

1976 Avion Castello Nightwing

As Avion intends to branch out, the Castello is an offering aimed at the US market
Based on a relatively tame Castello V8 which is underpinned by a european developed monococque chassis, Avion takes the engine and bestowes upon it the wizardry in Italy, before shipping it to be placed in the Nightwing. The price premium is significant, but the results, well, will put plenty of cars to shame.

Big, brash, loud, but also subdued, and comfortable.
Welcome to Avion Castello Nightwing. American, in a European way.

Exterior

Interior

11 Likes

Hello all,

There is just over a day and 6 hours left. I have received submissions from:
@Happyhungryhippo
@Ch_Flash
@quiz
@xsneakyxsimx
@abg7
@KSIolajidebt
@charlemagnejv3

3 Likes

The 1976 TIO Eagle GT12

A 3.5L V12 powered GT car, Minus the comfort.

The Eagle GT12 is the full performance version. Making 300hp and having a 0-60 time which is under 4 seconds. It’ll break your back, but you’ll be going quick when it happens.

Pics

11 Likes