AGC 30 - Night Racers

Yea you good

3 Likes

The D00mW0rks Evijir-X

999 hp, 1200kg's, and 250mph

coming straight out of D00mW0rks Japan Division is the Evijir-X. An Extensively modified TIO Eagle LM GT, Featuring a 1000hp TT V10 and Custom visuals, this car is a monster fit for the Wangan.

Base car

Releasing in 1995, this was a homologation model of the Eagle GT1 car. Which raced in Lemans with a 2nd place finish in 95 and a win in the 97 race. Only 68 roadcars were made (6 of them have been turned into Evijir’s) and they're specs are notoriously hard to find.

23 Likes
夜を制せよ。Rusa Ronin "Prostreet" Tuned Edition. Own the night.
The Rusa Ronin edition was a special limited edition of the '00 Rusa Katana. By this point, the regular Katana had approached 13 years in production and was finally overhauled by Rusa, introducing a full aluminum chassis, turbocharger, and hydraulic steering. The special Ronin edition included wider sports performance tyres, larger turbochargers, and stiffer sports suspension. However, an aspiring street racer has included additional extensive modifications to his Ronin, including a bodykit with wider wheel arches, larger ducktail spoiler, larger front hood exhausts and a hood scoop. Additional changes include a larger exhaust, the engine bored out to 3.5L, more aggressive turbo tune, and magnesium rims. The standard Katana would make around 220hp, while the Ronin edition makes 350hp - his Prostreet tuned car would make 605hp.

Base Katana

Tuned Ronin "Prostreet"

2000 Rusa Katana Ronin "Prostreet" Tuned Edition. Designed and engineered in Indonesia.
22 Likes

Bergmann Deich
"Nur Fliegen ist schöner"

A 600hp Greeting from Germany

Base Car

The base car is the Deich wagon. The most common version being the 2.2L I4 version (left).

The tuned car here is based on the “Sport” trim (right), which comes with a NA 3L V6, AWD and a already sporty tune.

The “Sport” trim comes from the factory with 240hp and is limited electronicly to 250 km/h

7 Likes

1989 Arima Sentenir LC ‘KEIZER’

Imported from Belgium to Japan the Sentenir LC is a full-size luxury sedan produced by Arima as their flagship for the european market. It features a 5.6l NA V8 producing 293 hp from the factory via an all-wheel-drive system.

This particular Sentenir has been modified with a custom exhaust, wider wheels and twin-turbos giving it 666 hp, allowing it to reach a top speed of 317 km/h with a 0-100 in just 3.0 seconds.

It’s been given the name ‘KEIZER’ meaning ‘emperor’, truly befitting given its presence.

More Pics

Base Car

19 Likes

1978 Epoch M30 - Augustus 27 Rex Turbo (1996 Factory Restoration)

(Background model lore & base car pictures)

This Augustus 27 Rex Turbo was born in Britain, purchased in the USA, restored 18 years later, then shipped to and modified in Japan to become the monster it is now.

2.7 Litres
Straight Six
Single Turbo
600kW

A RWD menace

3 Likes

1970 ASAKURA ASA-80 Sparrow GT-S Turbo “Aka no Hachi-Rei”

Modified in 1989 by Iwate Tuning House

An original 1970 model year car, this was fitted originally with the lethargic 115HP ASA-80 1L Turbo I4 but was then modded in 1989 by Iwate Tuning House, Asakura’s own underground performance shop. Fitted with a bodykit, upgraded brakes and suspension alongside a healthy ASA-2000 2.2L Twin Turbo F6 engine producing over 470HP in a 900KG car, it went from struggling to break 200KPH to easily whisking past 330KPH and on to a top speed over 350KPH.

Original Car - 1970 ASAKURA ASA-80 Sparrow GT-S Turbo

Note - it somehow gets 29MPG UK, don’t know how that works, but it does…

6 Likes

Vercenti: The Dream

From @Vento and @happyfireballman

We modified this Vercenti Veraco into an ultimate beast boasting a newly imported 5L all-aluminum V8 producing 552 horsepower while being mated to a 6-speed manual transmission reaching a figure of 211 MPH and a 4 second 0-60.

We have also made some unique body treatments such as the modified front fascia, the giant wing, the carbon fiber skirts, the side exit exhaust, and the special decal work.

When this comes up behind you, you best be running...
5 Likes

Swanson 237STC Jazz.37 by TITTITT Garage

What do you when you crash your Cocaine Brick, and still haven’t learned that speeding is bad for your health or something? Take it to TITTITT [Peekaboo in Scandinavian] garage for a little makeover.

They put a newer VTEC engine in it from a 937 that got hit by a falling piano or something, and Turbo Injected it to 747 hp so you’re ready to fly again! This could be very PAINful…for you.

Nevermind the haphazard fit & finish, the frame is just a little bent still [for real, the body is not symmetrical], or the apparently very high servicing costs, their customer waiting area “protein shake” is really delicious.

Full “stelth” bodykit, racing buckets, Saabish taillights, digital instruments and a motorized screen 1-DIN infotainment system complete the restomod.

Yay restomod

Have some beats

5 Likes

2008 Vulcan Tuning Ninja

Based on 1999 Milano Nardo C1, heavily modified it to look evil and fast, it has 999 hp and 250 MPH top speed, because of these modifications, Milano hates this car and in 2012, this car was banned for participating in events, this car was last seen in 2009 Beam Motorshow

Comparison:

i hate the rules since this car was based on pagani and cannot use carbon material

5 Likes

Casually just copy pasted my car but ok

14 Likes

real

3 Likes

You can use some carbon fiber, just not make ithe entire car into carbon fiber.

Such as my side skirts and wing on my entry, I see you are going for a more exotic route with this one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

martinet logo_s

1994 Martinet Castor IV WXI AWD

A sedan with a 470 hp turbo V6 and AWD.

Gallery

1994 Martinet Automobil
7 Likes

<

![HiResPhoto22_1,920-1,080|690x388](upload://60MwT3MzAsBUmxySZiO4kEuprkY.jpeg) i wanted to do an miata look but yk this looks better it has 553hp with a max speed of 202 it is a manual transmission 6 speed.
2 Likes

2002 Vermilion Promethium GTX 540

This car started its life as a roadster in 1988 and production started in 1991 as the first production passenger car to ever feature a V-10 engine. And what’s incredible? It’s a massive 494 CID 8.1L V-10 producing over 400 hp in a RWD platform!

The 1996 model year was the first year for the Coupe version called GTS 494, keeping the same 8.1L engine, but with 460 hp and 540 lb-ft of torque, and top speed of 198 mph (319 km/h)

The 1998 model year is the first year for the GTX 540 trim, which boosts the V-10 engine to a displacement of 540 CID 8.8L producing 560 hp and 585 lb-ft of torque. Top speed is about 214 mph (345 km/h), therefore making this as one of the fastest cars in the world.

Now, for this specific model, it’s 2002, the final year for the first generation Vermilion Promethium. The last year is the only year which the car receives the Venom Candy Red paint job. Base MSRP is about $55,000. At the time of the release for the game Night Racers (2010), there is no second generation yet, and there is no possible predictable release for the Promethium, which was only released in 2023 for the 2024 model year.

Gallery

PS: Although the car bodywork got into production in 1996 model year, I’ve made the model year to be 2002, because that’s the only year which the body used in production can use the 2007 Coupe with only +5 Tech Pool. This means that if I used 1996 for the model year, it would need +11 Tech Pool for bodywork, and therefore not viable for the competition. I hope the lore and the story doesn’t interfere with this, because although the body style says 2007, I think it’s more towards the late 1990s or early 2000s (Aston Martin DB7, Dodge Viper GTS, among many other cars with similar body style that appeared before or around the 2000s).

TL;DR: In other words, just consider as if the car was not existent before 2002.

3 Likes

no taillights :skull:

1 Like

He got the aftermarket panel taillights lol

1 Like

Taillights are overrated anyway

1 Like

One thing I’m not sure is whether I should send the car file in a private message to your account in the forums or to your Discord, There is not much information about Discord or anything, and I want you to confirm that my car file was received, so I don’t lose this competition for not sending the car file. I’m sorry for that kind of question, but I’m new in the forums and never really have done a competition before.

1 Like