Victory is best served well done

19 Likes

1994 RMN Vega Turbo - HiPER MaX! Kit Version

Modification List

• HiPER MaX! VegaSpeed body kit
  • Natoure cold air intake system
  • Custom in-house flashed ECU, polished & bored cylinder heads
  • RETECH High-lift valves & billet camshaft
  • guld&Co. “HiFlow R-Spec” turbo kit, intercooler, exhaust manifold and piping
  • Godlove performance muffler
  • Vega GR anti-lag unit
  • REGAL paddle sequential transmission, lightweight flywheel & performance clutch
  • TATSURO racing disk brake & pads
  • In-house, on-the-fly brake balance controller unit
  • Vega GR struts
  • RE:mark differential and lightweight propeller shaft
  • NazzMark wet shot nitrous port and 10-lb. bottle
  • BRAIA bucket racing seats and 5-point seat restraints
  • O*X Racing FS-N09 18" rims
  • TOVO TIRES R4 performance tires

13 Likes

Is that a custom decal I see on the car? or were you insane like me and made them out of fixtures?

3 Likes

it’s a hand-drawn decal, imported with the help of silvia

3 Likes

2010 Harlan Tornado 834.7 by DMG

What would happen if Tokyo-based tuner DMG got ahold of the latest and greatest super muscle from Kentucky? The answer is this, the Harlan Tornado with the DMG834.7 package. Aesthetically, there are more aggressive bumpers, wider rear fenders, new taillights and improved aerodynamics via a splitter, diffuser and a larger ducktail spoiler - a GT-style wing is optional, though. The chassis receives new, lower active dampers, larger front brakes, bracing and a rear half-cage with an anodized finish. The star of the show is the twin-turbo package, bringing the 454 cubic-inch V8 to a healthy 834.7 engine horsepower, hence the name. It also has an entirely new exhaust system, with high-flow catalytic converters and side-exit tips. The Autobahn package adds a long-ratio rear differential and a smooth undertray, ideal for cruising and high-speed runs.

11 Likes

Zephorus Autos

ZRD Tune R Flosonic kit

logo3

1989 Edition

3.0L V8 TT with Variable Boost Control
Up to 2bar for 875hp These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Top trim model shown, actual model may change in final submission.
20 Likes

My entry for the AGC 30 Night Racer Challange.

Note: I don’t know how to make my post look fancy like the others here.

TLDR for lore bellow: Guy upgrades a car.

The 2002 Summit Quotidian,

An unremarkable American sedan with no distinct features of its own, If you saw one on the street you wouldn’t even pay attention to it. This car was the result of tight budgeting at Summit Motors, their company got hit hard with a class action safety lawsuit in 1999 from the infamous Summit Commonfolk spare tire fiasco. Long story short the spare tires from the Commonfolk were not being properly attached beneath the cars due to a design flaw during production, causing them to snap off and cause untold amounts of damage. Public opinion was still shaky for Summit in 2002 and many people who owned Summit’s old or new got teased with the nick name ‘Tire Flyers’ thanks to the incident. From 1999 - 2010 Was Summit’s ‘Grey year’ Where almost every car released was boring, unimaginative and basic beyond words. The Quotidian was no different, and the stock build was as follows:

. 3.2 V6 Engine
. 4 speed Automatic, or Manual
.200 Horsepower at 5,325 Rpm
.24 Valves
.DOHC
.Front Wheel drive
.203 Pound Feet of Torque
.MacPherson strut front suspension
.Multi-link rear suspension
.Top Speed 120
.8.5 Second 0-60

Despite the publics lack of interest, the car scene found some unique quirks of this car. It was discovered that the car was intended to be rear wheel drive. The shape of the car had slightly wider rear fenders, and some room to spare for larger tires in the back. Summit enthusiast got together and started theory crafting possibilities. Eventually all of the discoveries and information shared led to the creation of ‘Endless’ in 2004, a two-year project worth the effort put into it. Through research and digging, it was found out that the Quotidian was built on Summits G.R platform which was ironically the same exact one used for the 99 Commonfolk. The chassis had been re-constructed more stable and was given front wheel drive despite the fact the chassis was obviously built to be rear wheel drive. This breakthrough made swapping the drivetrain easy. It was even easier to get parts from the Commonfolk since people were getting rid of them in droves. ‘Endless’ was among the first successful drivetrain swaps, with others following close behind. Most tuners who had this car kept their Quotidian’s FWD, and the ones that didn’t would remove the lettering or replace the lettering with ‘Commonfolk’ as an inside joke. ‘Endless’ was one that had its lettering removed. The popularity of this unremarkable car caused the uptick of Quotidian’s being bought which was quite a Suprise to Summit. It actually managed to be one of Summits most popular cars for the remainder of its lifecycle til 2012 where it was discontinued. It was around the end of 2004 when ‘Endless’ was finally completed and it was named that due to the endless amounts of modifications you could throw at the car to make a completely unique Build. His was undoubtably the fastest and most well built out of them. Summit enthusiast still refer to his build whenever someone tries to make a boring Summit car something special.

1 Like

i’m wondering whether we can submit highly modified cars from the 60s/70s, whether that would be a good idea or not

2 Likes

I assume so, one of the members uses a car from the 70s (I assume)

2 Likes

yea one of the members cars is already an 60’s muscle car so something that old should be fine.

1 Like

Okay time to bring out the 600kg mazda cosmo ripoff then and slam it, that is my only option

3 Likes

Is the use of the advanced trim settings allowed?

TARSKE SW612 SILBERPFEIL

This 1981 second gen SW612 has been modified for high speed street racing. Paying homage to old german race cars, the paint has been stripped revealing the aluminium body. A 3.8L TT flat-6 pushing over 730hp and a 6 speed manual gearbox send power to the rear wheels, while a wing and wider tyres help keep this monster on the road.
More pics

Yes, I know it says Silberpfelt on the car, I fixed it but I’m to lazy to take the pictures again.

7 Likes

Yea you good

3 Likes

The D00mW0rks Evijir-X

999 hp, 1200kg's, and 250mph

coming straight out of D00mW0rks Japan Division is the Evijir-X. An Extensively modified TIO Eagle LM GT, Featuring a 1000hp TT V10 and Custom visuals, this car is a monster fit for the Wangan.

Base car

Releasing in 1995, this was a homologation model of the Eagle GT1 car. Which raced in Lemans with a 2nd place finish in 95 and a win in the 97 race. Only 68 roadcars were made (6 of them have been turned into Evijir’s) and they're specs are notoriously hard to find.

23 Likes
夜を制せよ。Rusa Ronin "Prostreet" Tuned Edition. Own the night.
The Rusa Ronin edition was a special limited edition of the '00 Rusa Katana. By this point, the regular Katana had approached 13 years in production and was finally overhauled by Rusa, introducing a full aluminum chassis, turbocharger, and hydraulic steering. The special Ronin edition included wider sports performance tyres, larger turbochargers, and stiffer sports suspension. However, an aspiring street racer has included additional extensive modifications to his Ronin, including a bodykit with wider wheel arches, larger ducktail spoiler, larger front hood exhausts and a hood scoop. Additional changes include a larger exhaust, the engine bored out to 3.5L, more aggressive turbo tune, and magnesium rims. The standard Katana would make around 220hp, while the Ronin edition makes 350hp - his Prostreet tuned car would make 605hp.

Base Katana

Tuned Ronin "Prostreet"

2000 Rusa Katana Ronin "Prostreet" Tuned Edition. Designed and engineered in Indonesia.
22 Likes

Bergmann Deich
"Nur Fliegen ist schöner"

A 600hp Greeting from Germany

Base Car

The base car is the Deich wagon. The most common version being the 2.2L I4 version (left).

The tuned car here is based on the “Sport” trim (right), which comes with a NA 3L V6, AWD and a already sporty tune.

The “Sport” trim comes from the factory with 240hp and is limited electronicly to 250 km/h

7 Likes

1989 Arima Sentenir LC ‘KEIZER’

Imported from Belgium to Japan the Sentenir LC is a full-size luxury sedan produced by Arima as their flagship for the european market. It features a 5.6l NA V8 producing 293 hp from the factory via an all-wheel-drive system.

This particular Sentenir has been modified with a custom exhaust, wider wheels and twin-turbos giving it 666 hp, allowing it to reach a top speed of 317 km/h with a 0-100 in just 3.0 seconds.

It’s been given the name ‘KEIZER’ meaning ‘emperor’, truly befitting given its presence.

More Pics

Base Car

19 Likes

1978 Epoch M30 - Augustus 27 Rex Turbo (1996 Factory Restoration)

(Background model lore & base car pictures)

This Augustus 27 Rex Turbo was born in Britain, purchased in the USA, restored 18 years later, then shipped to and modified in Japan to become the monster it is now.

2.7 Litres
Straight Six
Single Turbo
600kW

A RWD menace

3 Likes