HNC2 : The King Wants His Crown Back [PART 3]

are multiple entries allowed for this? ive been waiting for a challenge like this to come back up and have a few builds i would like to enter.

I would’ve thought this was obvious enough

4 Likes

So, to clarify, does realism also cover things like WES and noise, or do we just go flat out here, without any cat in sight? SVC is also not a priority at all?

Also not sure here, isn’t 95 RON Premium and 98 RON Super?

Same thing, also why would a street racing club cares about emission lol, there’s a reason why there’s no WES in the ruleset

As for svc, I forgor but it’s too late now eh

MysteryWorks
presents

Margo

KOTATSU MARGO

Launched in late 2023, the Kotatsu Margo FR is a front-engined, rear wheel-driven sports car known for its affordability and the driving excitement it offers. Its twin-turbocharged 3.5L V6 provides 450 horsepowers to the rear wheels, and the limited slip differential makes it work with the 6-speed manual. The liftback design means easy access to the cargo space, and 2 seats means a comfortable amount of cabin space. A simple, affordable toy for the brave to have fun with is what it is, exactly how the customers want it.

Less popular is its all wheel-driven variant, simply titled the Margo. This is because of its considerable hike in price and loss of its “unique driving feel like its 2WD counterpart,” as some reviewers have noted. It does, however, open up the possibilities of realizing some crazy ideas…

Rosemary

KOTATSU MARGO “ROSEMARY”

The Rosemary is one such crazy idea. As the brainchild of the charismatic (and frankly insane) Kotatsu Motors CEO Shuichi Tamano and the genius minds of the MysteryWorks tuning house, it’s made part as a marketing stunt to boost the AWD Margo’s sales and part as the CEO’s personal passion project. For this car, MysteryWorks draws inspiration from works of other aftermarket companies such as Veilside and Abflug, while putting their own unique flair into it. The idea of its simple livery is that the car itself is a rose, beautiful yet prickly, with the silver stripes depicting its thorns.

Still donning the same 3.5L V6, the Rosemary is tuned to deliver 850 horsepowers to all four wheels. Stiffer active suspensions were set to adapt to track changes and quick driver inputs. A bodykit with enough aero trickery to provide adequate downforce while maintaining its look is installed. Semi slick tires (which aren’t cheap) are installed to keep the car on the road as much as possible. A rollcage is installed for the safety of the driver, which adds quite a bit of weight. Also do not look into the boot they did not install anything in the boot

Gallery

by MysteryWorks

17 Likes

Eca All-In V8 MaxTrack
"Nur Fliegen ist schöner"

AutomationGame-Win64-Shipping_6BSCZjcMpP-min

Who needs Turbos anyways?

Based on the 1998 Facelifted All-in, the “Nür Fliegen ist schöner”-crew managed to squeeze out every last horsepower from the 5.5L V8. Starting at 500hp this tuned version generates over 600hp moving this wedge of 80’s german engeering to 350 km/h.

Furthermore an aggreive bodykit was fitted to widen the stance of the car, and add new refined aero.

The NFIS crew specializes in german car in their garage. The All-in is their second crew-member car after a Bergmann Deich. The goal of the crew is to bring a piece of german Autobahn to the streets of Japan

14 Likes

NANAHOSHI ANIMA [E P I D E M]

F U N C T I O N 𝕏 F O R M

S P E E D 𝕏 S T Y L E

A B I L I T Y 𝕏 A E S T H E T I C S

MODLIST

EPIDEM custom Widebody
TASKS Diener 3-piece rims (16x315 / 16x355)
Custom Carbon panels
Custom Rollcage
Custom Infotainment setup
SPARKA Racing Seats
RKS Turbo & Engine Tune kit (700HP)
AORTA Titanium Exhaust kit
FREEZER Intercooler
Enfach Coilovers
BERGANO Slotted rotors + brake kit
FUJISAKI Pixy semislick tires
AUTOSTORESHINE LED Headlights + Brake lights

GALLERY

Stock Car:

17 Likes

For no reason, my game crashes when I put Ray Tracing settings on Medium. It didn’t happen before, and just today, I’ve experienced few crashes when attempting to take screenshots. I wonder if someone can take the screenshots of my car for me, because I don’t know why it keeps happening to me.

Edit: I’m trying to make a post about my car I’m gonna use in the competition, but it’s nearly to impossible for me to write a story without the screenshots that I can’t take.

14 Likes

Allure Chiroptera TSS awd

This is a revised version of the subpar performing Chiroptera TS from PAIN. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned. Here, we aim not to disappoint , but to excite.

1 Like
2020 Rusa Kunai - Meowgang Edition

List of Modifications

Engine, Intake & Exhaust:

• Complete engine rebuild, including lightweight forged internals including conrods and pistons with a CNC billet crank, going from 7,500 redline to 10,000.
  • Remapped ECU profile, including much higher compression and using higher quality fuels including far greater fuel-air mixture.
  • Custom racing air intakes and softer valve springs and race ignition sparks.
  • Catalytic converter and exhaust delete, full custom titanium racing exhaust manifolds and straight pipe.
  • Custom cylinder head and block inspection, polishing and refinement.
  • Race air cooler system and race-swapped V-mounted radiator system with auxiliary cooling fans for brakes and engine bay compartment.

Transmission:

• Rebuilt race internal clutch plates and gearing system.
  • Transmission housing polishing and refinement.
  • Complete differential rebuild and forged lightweight driveshaft swap, allowing greater torque send to the rear (from 70% to 75%).
  • Reworked transmission computer and gearing for greater top speed, higher gearing and shorter spread.

Wheels & Brakes:

• Street-legal racing 680mm diameter semi-slick tires with higher-profile rims (from 21" to 19")
  • Extremely lightweight forged magnesium rims (from standard alloys)
  • Lightweight wheel offset plates for greater track width.
  • Racing carbon-ceramic disc brakes with 400mm-diameter and 6 pistons at front, and 380mm-diameter 1 piston at the rear (from standard vented iron discs).
  • Custom tuned braking balance for much more emphasis on front braking force.

Bodywork & Aerodynamics:

• Custom molded carbon fiber bodywork parts, including roof, bonnet, front bumper, and rear bumper.
  • Complete rear body panel swap with custom-developed carbon fiber panel with rear wheel air exits, spoiler, and lower bumper delete for diffuser.
  • Full bonnet carbon fiber panel swap with integrated downforce air duct and air guide strakes with larger engine bay exhaust vents.
  • Complete semi-covered underbody rebuild with full carbon-fiber racing underbody venturi tunnels and air guides.
  • Front side body panel carbon fiber panel swap with custom-developed front wheel air extractor vents.
  • In-house developed rear diffuser bodywork in carbon fiber, developed in conjunction with racing underbody.
  • Front body panel swap with custom-developed carbon panel with larger lower side vents and larger underbody front opening for custom splitter.
  • Carbon fiber front lip splitter kit with side skirts and rear diffuser - custom molded and developed in-house by Meowgang.
  • Carbon fiber top wheel arch covers.
  • Carbon fiber wing mirror body housings, body-painted.
  • Carbon fiber swan-neck mounted rear wing with Meowgang logo on endplates.
  • Custom two-stripe white livery. Aftermarket sponsor stickers on sides.

Miscellaneous / Interior:

• Alcantara-covered custom molded plush-padded carbon seats.
  • Alcantara clad steering wheel.
  • Rear seatbelt system delete.

Performance Results (in comparison with base model Rusa Kunai S)

• 600HP Inline-6 NA (vs 270HP)
  • 2.3s 0-60mph (3.8s)
  • 225mph Top Speed (vs 195mph)
  • 9.3s 1/4mi (vs 12.2s)
  • 1.46G 20m cornering (vs 1.00G)
  • 1.67G 200m cornering (vs 0.93G)
  • 6:29.42 claimed Nurburgring Time (vs 8:18.26)
  • 1,111kg kerb weight (vs 1,311kg)
  • 75R/25F AWD torque distribution (vs 70R/30F)
25 Likes

WE GON’ RACE OR WHAT?

Addons

Pics + Story

This 2009 Homada Boka 2.0 SE was originally built as a show car, but the owner was not letting this beast sit in his garage.

Having knowledge of the street racing scene due to having some friends involved, he decided to give it a shot as well.

And thanks to the extensive list of modifications, the owner found great success in these races - Leading the owner to search for greater competition.

Whispers of HNC started to surface as the owner climbed the ranks of street racing, and as such, that would be his next goal.

…And so, he set to work on joining the elite.

HIGH NOON

21 Likes

Just a Heads Up!

Just 2 more days untill the submission closed and so far i’ve received .car file from

@Sandstorm
@Mausil
@OptimusAlpha
@azkaalfafa
@Flingang
@Mikonp7
@Xepy
@Happyhungryhippo
@DuceTheTruth100
@Oreology
@iivansmith

For those who already sent .car file to me and didn’t get mentioned, just let me know! For those who didn’t, just a quick reminder for you guys :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll give a shot on this…

Pocono CS V-87 “Kurenai”

When “Muscle” is on its dying light, but not without a proper fight.

From the serious track competitor version “CS-V87”, this Pocono had been blessed for the pure speed.

Powered from the famous Pocono’s DOHC V8, but it has been de-stroked from 7.5 liter into 6.6 liter for more top end power (at 7500 RPM), custom fuel system, specialized airbox, tubular headers, matched with reprogrammed DCT with strengthened gears for more than 340+ km/h.

All aeropackage was track proven, creating the enormous downforce all around.

3 Likes

The Rise of Hiro

Hiro and the TTS

Hiro is a very prosperous young man. He was a top class student, run a financial analysis outlet at the young age of 26, and always has been a perfect, albeit boring, gentleman.

His demeanor should not fool you though. Late at night he sneaks out, skulking to his hidden garage where he unleashes hell on tarmac. Not many people close to him knows, but he’s a speed freak and started street racing at a young age as he was so bored in school.

He has a big Achilles heel however - he’s not a tuner. He learned a lot from the scene, he dabbles and can do what is necessary, but he’d never call himself a tuner - he has too much respect for them and while he’s been getting more and more creds, he still has ways to go.

With another few millions in his bank account, he decided it was time to breakout. His secretive persona forced him to not approach the scene about wanting a new ride. He decided to find a car himself.

… that was not an easy task. His close friend Jack, one of the few in the know, is a born and breed Canadian living in Japan for the last 8 years. After watching some shows about the American restomodding scene with him, he remembered something he heard about before… MTL Customs & Tuning. They tune a ton of European and Asian cars, and restomod old cars. They have tons of interesting mods, some outrageous, but one of them caught Hiro’s eyes.

The 1991 Hyperion TTS by MTL Customs & Tuning

A French car made for the JDM. It looked super cool stock, but he loved what MTL did with it.

The engine was fully rebuilt from the ground up

With a machined billet block, the twin turbo on it could be tuned to nearly 1000 hp but he’d be the laughing stock on the street with such a poser tune.

It did not take long for Hiro to get in touch and get the car on a boat.

He’s gonna be a proper freak on the streets with that car. He can’t wait to show off. Hopefully he can rack up some more creds, with Jack cheering on the sideline.

He can't wait to leave racers behind on the highway.

5 Likes

we ball

Parts

Engine Bore Kit: Start by installing a bore kit to increase the displacement of the 8.3L V10 engine to 9L, providing a significant boost in power and torque.

Performance Camshaft: Upgrading to a high-performance camshaft can improve valve timing and lift, optimizing engine performance across the RPM range.

High-Flow Exhaust System: Replace the stock exhaust system with a high-flow aftermarket setup to reduce back pressure and improve exhaust flow, enhancing engine breathing and increasing power output.

Cold Air Intake: Install a cold air intake system to bring cooler, denser air into the engine, resulting in improved combustion and increased horsepower.

Performance Tuning: Utilize a custom engine tune or aftermarket engine management system to optimize fuel and ignition timing, maximizing power and efficiency.

Upgraded Fuel System: Upgrade the fuel injectors, fuel pump, and fuel lines to ensure adequate fuel delivery for the increased engine performance.

Upgraded Cooling System: Upgrade the radiator, cooling fans, and heat exchangers to improve cooling efficiency and prevent overheating under high-performance driving conditions.

Performance Suspension: Install upgraded coilovers, sway bars, and suspension bushings to improve handling, cornering stability, and overall driving dynamics.

High-Performance Brakes: Upgrade to larger brake rotors, high-performance brake pads, and stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stopping power and fade resistance.

Lightweight Wheels and Tires: Replace the stock wheels with lightweight forged wheels and equip high-performance tires to reduce unsprung weight and improve grip and handling.

Aerodynamic Enhancements: Add aerodynamic components such as a front splitter, rear spoiler, and side skirts to improve downforce and stability at high speeds.

Interior Upgrades: Consider upgrading the interior with lightweight racing seats, a roll cage, and a performance steering wheel for enhanced driver support and control.

the Boring stuff

Kenji Nagatastumbled upon a treasure hidden in plain sight, a 2018 Nakano 80EFI, its engine drowned in the aftermath of the 2018 flood. Despite its condition, Kenji saw the potential for greatness in this forgotten relic.

But Kenji’s vision extended beyond mere restoration. He yearned for power, for speed that would set his heart racing and his rivals trembling. Fate, it seemed, had other plans in store for him.Spending time in America with friends, he found a crashed 2017 Dodge Viper and bought it to bring back to japan, its once-mighty engine now silent, its power subdued by the ravages of time and neglect. Yet within its battered frame lay a beast waiting to be unleashed.

Kenji embarked on a journey of transformation. He salvaged the Viper’s engine, its roar echoing through the halls of Top Secrane once more. But Kenji was not satisfied with its original power; he sought to transcend the limits of possibility.

With expert precision and boundless creativity, Kenji set to work. He bore out the engine, pushing its displacement to 9 liters, a feat that defied convention and challenged the very fabric of reality. Each modification was a testament to his skill, a symphony of metal and ingenuity that echoed through the workshop walls.

And so, from the ashes of two machines, both with a piece of what they were missing. The Vipers V10 is the ying to the Nakanos flooded engine (yang), a new legend emerged—a fusion of Japanese engineering and American muscle, tempered by the relentless ambition of a tuner who dared to dream. With the power of the Viper coursing through its veins, the Nakano 80EFI became more than a machine; it was a symbol of Kenji’s unwavering determination and his unyielding pursuit of greatness his father once held.

EXTRA

Kanye West Face GIFs | Tenor

17 Likes

TYFOON WORKS Arima Cavsage “Purple Haze”

If you hear it, it’s already too late.

15 Likes

Some of you guys need to make a bodysculpting video of you making your car because id love to learn, god damn

4 Likes

Do we have 4 hours or so left? The timer just says 1 day with no hours or minutes

2014 Shima Forer by LiquidWorks

The 4.4 L V8 has been upgraded with bigger turbos, new intake and exhaust systems and ecu tune.
Interior was upgraded and rear seats removed. Retains the original Torsen AWD system with rear bias torque split. Trunk, bonnet and fenders upgraded to carbon fiber, as well as new carbon rear bumper, spoiler and front splitter.

3 Likes