HNC2 : The King Wants His Crown Back [PART 3]

I’ll give a shot on this…

Pocono CS V-87 “Kurenai”

When “Muscle” is on its dying light, but not without a proper fight.

From the serious track competitor version “CS-V87”, this Pocono had been blessed for the pure speed.

Powered from the famous Pocono’s DOHC V8, but it has been de-stroked from 7.5 liter into 6.6 liter for more top end power (at 7500 RPM), custom fuel system, specialized airbox, tubular headers, matched with reprogrammed DCT with strengthened gears for more than 340+ km/h.

All aeropackage was track proven, creating the enormous downforce all around.

3 Likes

The Rise of Hiro

Hiro and the TTS

Hiro is a very prosperous young man. He was a top class student, run a financial analysis outlet at the young age of 26, and always has been a perfect, albeit boring, gentleman.

His demeanor should not fool you though. Late at night he sneaks out, skulking to his hidden garage where he unleashes hell on tarmac. Not many people close to him knows, but he’s a speed freak and started street racing at a young age as he was so bored in school.

He has a big Achilles heel however - he’s not a tuner. He learned a lot from the scene, he dabbles and can do what is necessary, but he’d never call himself a tuner - he has too much respect for them and while he’s been getting more and more creds, he still has ways to go.

With another few millions in his bank account, he decided it was time to breakout. His secretive persona forced him to not approach the scene about wanting a new ride. He decided to find a car himself.

… that was not an easy task. His close friend Jack, one of the few in the know, is a born and breed Canadian living in Japan for the last 8 years. After watching some shows about the American restomodding scene with him, he remembered something he heard about before… MTL Customs & Tuning. They tune a ton of European and Asian cars, and restomod old cars. They have tons of interesting mods, some outrageous, but one of them caught Hiro’s eyes.

The 1991 Hyperion TTS by MTL Customs & Tuning

A French car made for the JDM. It looked super cool stock, but he loved what MTL did with it.

The engine was fully rebuilt from the ground up

With a machined billet block, the twin turbo on it could be tuned to nearly 1000 hp but he’d be the laughing stock on the street with such a poser tune.

It did not take long for Hiro to get in touch and get the car on a boat.

He’s gonna be a proper freak on the streets with that car. He can’t wait to show off. Hopefully he can rack up some more creds, with Jack cheering on the sideline.

He can't wait to leave racers behind on the highway.

5 Likes

we ball

Parts

Engine Bore Kit: Start by installing a bore kit to increase the displacement of the 8.3L V10 engine to 9L, providing a significant boost in power and torque.

Performance Camshaft: Upgrading to a high-performance camshaft can improve valve timing and lift, optimizing engine performance across the RPM range.

High-Flow Exhaust System: Replace the stock exhaust system with a high-flow aftermarket setup to reduce back pressure and improve exhaust flow, enhancing engine breathing and increasing power output.

Cold Air Intake: Install a cold air intake system to bring cooler, denser air into the engine, resulting in improved combustion and increased horsepower.

Performance Tuning: Utilize a custom engine tune or aftermarket engine management system to optimize fuel and ignition timing, maximizing power and efficiency.

Upgraded Fuel System: Upgrade the fuel injectors, fuel pump, and fuel lines to ensure adequate fuel delivery for the increased engine performance.

Upgraded Cooling System: Upgrade the radiator, cooling fans, and heat exchangers to improve cooling efficiency and prevent overheating under high-performance driving conditions.

Performance Suspension: Install upgraded coilovers, sway bars, and suspension bushings to improve handling, cornering stability, and overall driving dynamics.

High-Performance Brakes: Upgrade to larger brake rotors, high-performance brake pads, and stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stopping power and fade resistance.

Lightweight Wheels and Tires: Replace the stock wheels with lightweight forged wheels and equip high-performance tires to reduce unsprung weight and improve grip and handling.

Aerodynamic Enhancements: Add aerodynamic components such as a front splitter, rear spoiler, and side skirts to improve downforce and stability at high speeds.

Interior Upgrades: Consider upgrading the interior with lightweight racing seats, a roll cage, and a performance steering wheel for enhanced driver support and control.

the Boring stuff

Kenji Nagatastumbled upon a treasure hidden in plain sight, a 2018 Nakano 80EFI, its engine drowned in the aftermath of the 2018 flood. Despite its condition, Kenji saw the potential for greatness in this forgotten relic.

But Kenji’s vision extended beyond mere restoration. He yearned for power, for speed that would set his heart racing and his rivals trembling. Fate, it seemed, had other plans in store for him.Spending time in America with friends, he found a crashed 2017 Dodge Viper and bought it to bring back to japan, its once-mighty engine now silent, its power subdued by the ravages of time and neglect. Yet within its battered frame lay a beast waiting to be unleashed.

Kenji embarked on a journey of transformation. He salvaged the Viper’s engine, its roar echoing through the halls of Top Secrane once more. But Kenji was not satisfied with its original power; he sought to transcend the limits of possibility.

With expert precision and boundless creativity, Kenji set to work. He bore out the engine, pushing its displacement to 9 liters, a feat that defied convention and challenged the very fabric of reality. Each modification was a testament to his skill, a symphony of metal and ingenuity that echoed through the workshop walls.

And so, from the ashes of two machines, both with a piece of what they were missing. The Vipers V10 is the ying to the Nakanos flooded engine (yang), a new legend emerged—a fusion of Japanese engineering and American muscle, tempered by the relentless ambition of a tuner who dared to dream. With the power of the Viper coursing through its veins, the Nakano 80EFI became more than a machine; it was a symbol of Kenji’s unwavering determination and his unyielding pursuit of greatness his father once held.

EXTRA

Kanye West Face GIFs | Tenor

18 Likes

TYFOON WORKS Arima Cavsage “Purple Haze”

If you hear it, it’s already too late.

15 Likes

Some of you guys need to make a bodysculpting video of you making your car because id love to learn, god damn

4 Likes

Do we have 4 hours or so left? The timer just says 1 day with no hours or minutes

2014 Shima Forer by LiquidWorks

The 4.4 L V8 has been upgraded with bigger turbos, new intake and exhaust systems and ecu tune.
Interior was upgraded and rear seats removed. Retains the original Torsen AWD system with rear bias torque split. Trunk, bonnet and fenders upgraded to carbon fiber, as well as new carbon rear bumper, spoiler and front splitter.

3 Likes

Somewhere deep in an abandoned warehouse Doctor Tatsumaki has made a rare find…

It was a 1977 Kurosaka Vortex R

Gallery

Here’s how it looked in 1977:

Modifications

KRSK vintage body kit
Hood bulge delete

TTL extended stroke crank, conrods, high compression pistons
Kurosaka fuel system
MønsterSport air filter
First muffler delete
Kurosaka NN-fly transmission

Fujisaki T501 tyres
Sec F3 brake pistons
MBL dampers and sway bar

Kurosaka power steering and drive by wire system
Miltank augmented reality heads-up display optics
Wallace safety equipment

History

When Kurosaka Industries Inc. ended production of the Vortex in January 1984, they confiscated all sold specimens. Within a month Kurosaka stock had dropped by 16%; As it turns out a large portion of to-be Vortex customers were heavyweight investors. How Doctor Tatsumaki got a hold of one 36 years later remains a mystery. Before taking it to the streets Doctor made a few modifications. As the 7 liter V8 engine was already quite powerful it only got a power increase of about 10%. The mods were mostly focused on handling and general roadworthyness, as well as looks of course.

“I tamed the beast, put it on a least, and took it to the vet to get it microchipped. While the Vortex R was known for flying off the road if you breathed too hard on the steering wheel, I can now confidently throw it into corners and slam the accelerator on the way out. It’s quite a lot of fun.”

In a dingy garage somewhere in Tokyo, the mysterious HotNoise tuning house have transformed a classic 1979 Steiner 577 Turbo into…
THE MACHINE

Powered by a newly machined billet-aluminum block 3.0L H6 attached to the biggest turbo they could possibly fit into the cramped engine bay, mated to a reinforced 6-speed manual from a 2012 Steiner for 1,158 horses straight to the 395mm rear tires, The Machine is HotNoise’s finest work yet. Better be careful with your right foot.

Gallery

3 Likes

1991/2020 RAUK HULDRA 16 VALVE

Originally starting out as an ordinary 1991 Rauk Huldra, this Swedish fiberglass wedge has gotten a total overhaul, with things like a more aggressive bodykit, fender flares, split wheels, carbon mirrors and much more.

The Volvo derived 16V redblock is now tuned up to 415 hp, and the chassis has of course gotten a total overhaul to cope with it.

(this was what I managed to finish in time, so yeah, interior is not as racy as it should be, and so on)

4 Likes

2024 Milano Fenice RV1000 by Mandrake

Taking the already crazy Fenice RV800 from Milano, tuning company Mandrake takes it up to 11 with the following modifications:
-All-carbon widebody kit
-Engine bored and stroked to 8.3 litres
-1017 horsepower and 1080 Newton-metres of torque
-Higher final drive limited-slip differentials
-Functional active aerodynamics
-469 km/h top speed
-0-100 km/h in 1.9 seconds

11 Likes

Submission Closed

Submission is now closed! Expecting review part 1 in a few days or so. Thanks for joining!

7 Likes
Gallery

Base car

16 Likes

HNC2_K4KW1R3_-_TTC_Tarock1.car (64.6 KB)
HNC2_K4KW1R3_-_TTC_Tarock1_Teplas_Tuned.car (78.3 kB)
This Russian cat?!?!??! created a company and become rich.
Barcik born in Russia, but his family traveled in Japan. In Barcik’s 7th birthday he wants tune cars. He created own company and name it “Teplas Performance” at first, he starts tune pretty common vehicles, but he wants tune more expensive cars (like this TTC). When this cat!?!??! become a rich he starts tune expensive cars around the world.

Tuned TTC Tarock1

Stock( TTC TAROCK1

1 Like

In limbo.

Shortlist 'em! (Pt.1)

18th March 2024 / 3:30pm - Some Random Parking Lot Near The Highway, Tokyo, Japan

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Like you asked, Mr.B. First 6 racers asked to come here out of 25 racers.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Great! For now, we’re just gonna shortlist or putting on the list if they seems good enough for the club and I would’ve asked for more of 'em to come but you know the deal last time we had big car meets. Now where should we start first? That car?

@Fantic2000 - Phantom Works Condor Taipan Custom

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : I’d say this is a winner in terms of exterior and interior design department, very well-built

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Stancenation? Who’s that?

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Oh, Stancenation, you know car culture revolves around lowering their car and cambered the heck out of their car?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Gah! Where’d you come from?

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Oh, the youngsters build as i’d like to call it. Anyways Yui, did you asked all the racers to run their cars on the highway around and C1 and NBL combined to see how well are they performing?

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Weird that one of the highway exit says Nürburgring…

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Right, as i’ve collected data from every racers that are interested to join us, this one doing pretty well for a car like this, no surprise really.

And for the hotlap…

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Huh, Tokyo’s more greener than i’ve thought…

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Impressive for a beefed up muscle car like this and it can reach almost 400km/h speed barrier, still can’t beat my Newman, though heh. Any comments from this driver that we should know about this car?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Well, he said it drives and cruises great though going over speedbump and going up and down hill especially in C1 is a bit rough since y’know, how low the car is. But he didn’t mentioned how safe the car is…

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Yeah, i don’t see any emergency fire extinguishers in the car cabin, that’s one of my red flag on this car.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Hmm, i kinda like this car more now that i look more at it, would look nice next to my Newman, you know new school and old school style build. How about you two, shortlist this guy in?

Oka and Yui nodded in approval

@z2bbgr - Pocono CS-V87 “Kurenai”

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Up next is this, Pocono CS-V87 or as the owner called it, Kurenai

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Crimson, huh? I can feel the aura from this car, like it wants to join us but that’s on our decision, huh? Yui, stats.

Mr.B : A bit of front-heavy… what engine does this car have?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Let’s see… naturally-aspirated 7.5L V8 828HP.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Was gonna say it’s impressive for a naturally aspirated engine but it’s 7.5L so…

Mr.B : Woah, under 7 minutes between 2 highways? Colour me surprise, i thought it’s a bit slower due to heavy V8 this car packing but guess 'am wrong then.

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Hey, wait a minute, ain’t Nürburgring at Germa-

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Well i mean yeah, it has all those wings and canards unlike Taipan Custom so…

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Right, point proven. Any notes that we should know?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Well, the owner said it is really stable and alot of grip, thanks to all those fancy aeros this car got. Drives really great for slow driving and the owner felt safe in this car with all fancy emergency kit, body panels and doo-dats. Not fast as previous car though, can go up to 367km/h according to his top-speed measurement gadget.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Yeah, i can see that. Another great potential for our club, you two agree?

@06DPA - Hawkes Narina “Blue Bullet”

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Next up is this, the Blue Bullet as the owner called it.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Lovely looking car, love me some old school car. Though it looks a bit more barren and kinda uninspiring atleast? The headlights looks waay too small here. Bring me the stats, Yui.

Mr.B : 7 minutes and 5 seconds, not fast as Kurenai but faster than Taipan Custom. It got the speed and cornering abilities but not good as Kurenai… But goddamn, look at 0-100km/h time, really in today’s supercar abilities… what’s the word from the driver?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Well, the owner said it’s pretty tail-happy for a lightweight car like this with power-steering removed but somehow has an antique Phonograph in it… maybe it’s lighter than current navi? I don’t know old school stuff. But i don’t know, boss. With really bare interior and lackluster exterior, i’d say we should pass on this.

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : I don’t know but i kinda like this car, it’s really bare and really fast which is good for us, i don’t mind this for our club but it’s your call, boss.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Split decisions… hmm… i’d say we should not shortlist this guy, sure it got good stats but this car looks so… unappealing to me atleast.

@Ananas - Kurosaka Vortex R

(The engine shows up in designer but not in photoscene funnily enough)

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Fancy killing a pedestrian with this, Yui? Look at that splitter.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Yeah especially you on the middle of the road. Anyways, this is Kurosaka Vortex R, a very noticeable car indeed. Stories said the doctor who is the owner of this car supposedly got it from a friend and friend of his but nobodies know…

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Mysterious racer, eh? I love me some mystery… stats, Yui?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : The doctor said he fixed the flaws from this car which is known for losing control of the car which is a relieves for me atleast.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Oh yeah i’ve driven one of these cars stock and boy sure he was right, it just wants to go everywhere on the road and he fixed it! On other note, it’s not as fast as Kurenai but still fast for us atleast anyways. Top speed wise is reasonable. Notes from our doctor?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Right, he says apart from the aforementioned flaws from Vortex R, he said he equipped airs on this car, so it can go up and down with a press of the button. It is quite agile and very nimble, thanks to doctor’s expertise so, i’d say we shortlist this car.

Oka nodded as he looked at this car in awe.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Well, he liked it, you liked it and i liked it! Shortlist this guy.

@azkaalfafa - Kotatsu Margo “Rosemary”

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : Instant win with this one, no doubt.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Let’s not get ahead, shall we? I definitely can rock this early 2000’s style on a modern car, it’s not you can see it everyday. Stats on this bad boy?

Mr.B : This and Kurenai under 7 minutes? This guy knows what he’s doing. And the fastest bunch too, well for now.

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : More like a literal car company asked us to join us. Ain’t kidding, just had a chat with the driver.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Well, ain’t that the news. It’s not everyday some random car company are interested in street racing, haha. Anyways, i don’t mind this car to get in the list, agreed?

@DuceTheTruth100 - Allure Chiroptera TSS awd

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Let me guess, another car company PR shenanigans?

HiResPhoto609_192-160

Oka and Yui nodded

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : I don’t get this trend but whatever, what’s the stitch?

Mr.B : Oof, the slowest of the bunch, it break the 1g cornering barrier but other than it’s just lackluster compared to others, the engine is not that engine impressive too, 2.5L inline 6 and it makes 515hp? Maybe it was impressive back in the days but today? Nah, not really… Had to pass on this car. The owner has to re-tune this car, i can see it’s potential but not today, sadly.

Yui crossed the car’s name off the list

@ErenWithPizza - Shima Forer LiquidWorks

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Props to the owner for giving this car colour purple, it definitely looks gorgeous and makes the car standout to me, though it looks so barebone and stock if we’re gonna compare it next to our line-ups.

HiResPhoto607_192-160

Oka : I don’t think a gran tourer needs much of a custom looks to it, i don’t know. Looks fine to me.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Stats?

Mr.B : Not bad, not bad at all. Though it’s right on 7 minute mark and everything looks good with exception the top speed it claimed go up to, four hundred and seven kilometres per hour? Pretty impressive and quite a sleeper status with this kind of look.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : So, according to the owner, they pretty much upgraded the whole engine, bigger turbos, new intake and such, they said it drives really great and i quote “No funny mistakes during high speed cruising.” which i guess it’s another word of not sliding out easily. I’d say this is another great potential, boss.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : I see, well you can shortlist this guy in we’re good with this.

HiResPhoto609_192-160

Yui : Looks like we’re done with the whole racers here that appeared, only 5 out of 2 only shortlist 'em, the other 2 got the bins.

Oka : Shame that we had to let go Blue Bullet on this one, quite not a bad piece of machinery so. What’s next?

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : You guys can still either hanging out here or go home, pretty much we’re concluded here. I have dinner tonight with my lovely lady at Shibuya so gotta go, Call me if there’s an update or so, Yui.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Gotcha and noted, boss! So Oka, i heard your car got to workshop again because of apparently installing a Wish turbo on it?

END

Shortlist List

i was supposed to finish up the writing like 2 days ago but i went out with my family alot so sorry for those who’s waiting!

15 Likes

Wangan Warpspeed Works presents…

Me(n)talwagen

by Norðwagen, bodywork by TIO (@drdoomd1scord)

We’re… not exactly sure what this is, still talking to an archivist at Norðwagen to figure out the details, but we do know it’s one of a small production batch of road cars developed from the race car that clean-swept HTM 2000, itself developed from the Loki sports car. Some materials refer to it as a Super Loki, others simply Type 8325C. The HTM car’s official name was Metalwagen, due to the metal band logos that were a condition of sponsorship by the Sultan of Dalluha, and shortly before that race it earned the moniker Mentalwagen.

What we don’t know is how it got here. It showed up in the lot of our tuning shop in Chiba, looking sad, lost, and hungry for an engine. We mostly tune JDM V8, so we fed it some soup: a Toyota 2UR-GSE billet build we recently finished.

Thus souped up, 1144 responsive, linear, naturally aspirated horses drinking pump gas are tasked with moving 927kg through all four driven wheels. With footwork to match - 28.7m stopping distance and 1.35-2.59g cornering on steet-legal tires - you might say now it really delivers the tofu.

8 Likes

Zephorus Autos

Base Car: Zephorus Espion
Tuned By: H-Power/Vector Motor Group

ALL BESPOKE PARTS

Chassis Type: Glued Aluminum
Panels Type: Carbon Fiber & Aluminum
Door Count: 3

Drivetrain: Front Engine, Advanced AWD with 4WS and Torque Sensing LSD, 7-spd DCT

Kerb Weight: 1280 KG

Engine Type: 3.6L Twin Turbo Inline-6, Billet and Titanium internals, Direct Injection
Construction: All AlSi

985 hp @ 8200 RPM
994 Nm @ 6300 RPM
8600 RPM Redline

Fuel Type: 98 RON

A collab between @Riley and @GetWrekt01

22 Likes

just needed to comment i really respect the effort that went into this. especially the videography is insane, i love it!

4 Likes

Thanks! Most of the credits go to @Riley, dude went nuts with the design. I just did some engineering, helped with design ideas here and there and created the first trailer.

3 Likes